It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Right, and these people would have had no idea they're being treated unfairly without Soros and his money? Sure, Soros has an agenda, but that doesn't detract from the issues BLM is raising.

This isn't some kind of made up, invented issue that Soros personally brainwashed onto the BLM people.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Black people are distancing themselves from the BLM movement. That should be telling enough.

It's time to stop telling minorities in general they are the victim. They are people too, and making a racial divide that DOESN'T exist outside a political environment doesn't help the problem.

Black families HAVE to tell their kids violence is wrong. Black people are among the top in every industry, hell the president is black. So what the F?

It's the cultural attitude involved with movements like BLM that portray a false sense of discrimination, and you buy into it. Awesome. I don't know how to tell you it is an issue only THEY can resolve.

A black president didn't do it, Obama phones didn't do it, expansion of welfare didn't do it. When are we gonna say "IT'S YOU"?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Finally taking a stand, against what? You mean the progress in race relations we've made in America? I see you are firmly washed with your white guilt, and I am Native American so I am going to need you to write off any #ty action I make based on the suffering of my ancestors. It's really sad all of this it truly is when voices like yours are used to further a divisive agenda, you know what abuse of power exists and it needs to be change but so long as these racial devides are upheld nothing will change, and BLM are a race group and certain members, do support rioting, looting, and mayhem. Why should we be surprised though, when you have a group built on a false premise than of course you will spawn idiots faster than rabbits multiply. Remember that thread where those two murderers of white men used the court as a podium for BLM, if I had people like that using my sentiments as a political diatribe during a murder trial I would seriously question my sentiments.
edit on 24-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I call it compassion, you can call it white guilt, its like people think that rewriting history is that easy.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: TechniXcality

I call it compassion, you can call it white guilt, its like people think that rewriting history is that easy.

How do you take compassion in someone that CHOOSES a criminal lifestyle?

I mean really, these people promoting this movement actively call for violence.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Ok well don't blame me, I need you to pay homage i am an American Indian, pay homage!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The difference, as per your definitions:

Riot - Noun
a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.

Terrorism - Noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Interpret the words and make the distinction....

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

The difference, as per your definitions:

Riot - Noun
a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.

Terrorism - Noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

Interpret the words and make the distinction....

Well I don't see a difference, hence why I asked for your interpretation of the difference.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, I guess they can just go back to writing their congressmen like good citizens.

Maybe if we all just shut up about everything and not bring up racial issues they'll *magically* vanish? I guess the gun owners should also keep quiet and the anti-abortion people stop complaining. I mean shoot -- if we just all pretend everything is cool -- it will be, right?

You know when you have a fight with the wife and you just both just stop talking, never coming to any solution? It doesn't make the problem go away, and someday it'll rear its ugly head again 10 times worse.

Ignoring racism doesn't make it go away.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I can repeat again, poor people all over the world are more prone to commit crimes, since the dawn of time, but hey dont let me stop you from making stuff up cause you have no clue.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Maybe if we all just shut up about everything and not bring up racial issues they'll *magically* vanish? I guess the gun owners should also keep quiet and the anti-abortion people stop complaining. I mean shoot -- if we just all pretend everything is cool -- it will be, right?

This is called deflecting. You don't have a proper argument so you deflect attention elsewhere.

Focus on the problem and maybe it can be resolved.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That's one way to look at it, I see it as fighting over an issue that doesn't exist. It's called a white (lol meant witch but white works too) hunt and the true issue which is ABUSE OF POWER remains unaddressed it's more akin to me fighting with the wife because she doesn't cook "enough".
edit on 24-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Well I don't see a difference, hence why I asked for your interpretation of the difference.

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse, if you can't tell the difference between two very distinct words and their definitions, maybe you shouldn't use them?

It has led to you getting quite confused.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I grew up in that lifestyle, I HAD to assimilate to it to survive my teens. I didn't like it and once I saw 18 and freedom as an adult I moved myself away.

I hate corporations, but dammit they offer a job if you wanna leave the hood.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse, if you can't tell the difference between two very distinct words and their definitions, maybe you shouldn't use them?

It has led to you getting quite confused.

You still haven't stated your opinion of difference. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I don't have to, opinion has nothing to do with it....

They're two different words describing two different actions.

The fact that you claim you're unable to tell the difference is your problem, not mine.

Where did you learn that the definitions for riot and terrorism are identical? Who taught you this?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: ghostrager

A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society.

^^That's the definition of Black Lives Matter and personally, I have no respect what so ever for this group of hypocritical precious snowflakes, hopefully one day they will wake up and realize that the world owes them nothing.

Meet the new Klan, same as the old Klan. The only thing that changes is the racial identity, the hatred and bigotry stay the same.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Right, and these people would have had no idea they're being treated unfairly without Soros and his money? Sure, Soros has an agenda, but that doesn't detract from the issues BLM is raising.

This isn't some kind of made up, invented issue that Soros personally brainwashed onto the BLM people.

Did I say that?

Soros is using them!

Anytime a Billionaire funds a movement, gives me reason to pause and think "WHY?".

Seriously, do you really think the likes of Soros gives a damn about "Black Lives" or "Any lives"?

Shutting down traffic and stopping people from catching their flights does exactly what when the supposed goal is to oust the Mayor and a beef with the police?

Why not surround City Hall and protest?

Shut down the local government, instead of interfering with other innocent peoples lives and preventing them from going about their business!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If i ever do anything really stupid or disruptive, when asked why i did it, i am going to say," because black lives matter"

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I don't have to, opinion has nothing to do with it....

They're two different words describing two different actions.

The fact that you claim you're unable to tell the difference is your problem, not mine.

Where did you learn that the definitions for riot and terrorism are identical? Who taught you this?

The only difference in the definition is political gain. So by that fact BLM is a terrorist organization, thanks for confirming it with your lack of a spine to respond properly.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join