It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Simple they claim to be members of the group. Thought that was obvious the real question you should be asking is why evertime blacks protest lately its that group. Seems to me this group has hijacked legitimate concerns and turned it into a racial issue. When in truth this needs to be looked at on a social level and try to find way to lower drug use as well as crime. Might start by trying to find real jobs for these poor areas. Until we look at the cause the protests just mask them in hate.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

"what they are doing and how they are doing such, will only cause more of a rift with the rest of society."

Very true, but...................until this country becomes entirely divided against itself in a sem-cold war of daily violence, there will never be any progress toward any resolution. When the civil disturbance reaches a high enough level that mainstream "mainstreet" businesses start to suffer and shutter, then we'll begin to see talk of some resolution.

Until then....................enjoy the scene!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
a reply to: Vector99

You must be new to the planet.... sure they get violent, it happens quite often during protests. They're still not terrorists, that's completely ridiculous....

You are right, they really qualify as racist pieces of # who represent the scourge of the earth and spawn idiots who justify rioting and looting because of racist notions of white and black. Do not fret though they are not the only ones as mentioned the "whites" have theirs too and they are called the KKK.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: Prezbo369

Going on 40 years new. Calling a pile of # covered in whipcream doesn't make it a cake.

I'm really not sure who was born yesterday..

So how come you weren't aware that protests can get violent?....

Because once a protest turns violent it no longer is a protest? I mean really Do I have to spell it out that clearly for you?

Crime is crime no matter the veil you hide it under.

Violent protests are still protests, always have been....

And sure crime is crime, but crime isn't always terrorism is it?

What you're doing is completely transparent

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Completely correct, and decorum of ATS calls for us to point that out flagrantly. It's in the motto.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Going on 40 years new. Calling a pile of # covered in whipcream doesn't make it a cake.

I'm really not sure who was born yesterday..

So how come you weren't aware that protests can get violent?....

Because once a protest turns violent it no longer is a protest? I mean really Do I have to spell it out that clearly for you?

Crime is crime no matter the veil you hide it under.

Violent protests are still protests, always have been....

And sure crime is crime, but crime isn't always terrorism is it?

What you're doing is completely transparent

Riots are terrorism, in the domestic fashion. Or what would you call it?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: ghostrager

They should change their name to ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Weird considering over 70% of the protesters are actually white, if video and pictures of all these protest are any indication.

I would say more like 90%

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

But they're not terrorists are they?

And let me know when they lynch a white slave....

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I'd call riots, riots....?

Do you know the difference between riots and terrorism?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Fact of the matter is if they would have shut the mall down they would cease to exist in 6 months from the lawsuits. Their money would be all gone.

Merry Christmas and if that offends you then Merry Christmas !!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'd call riots, riots....?

Do you know the difference between riots and terrorism?

Do you?

Describe the difference please.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: ghostrager

They should change their name to ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Do you really think they believe that they are somehow superior, and somehow resort to civil disobedience to prove that only "black lives matter" ?

Are you suggesting that these people are placing themselves above all other people, instead of trying to raise awareness to racial profiling and issues with police corruption/brutality? What you are suggesting is that BLM is some kind of radical racist group akin to the KKK -- because according to the KKK -- "only white lives matter".

If you use the argument that these folks should rename themselves to "only black lives matter", you are, in a sense holding them up and comparing them to the KKK and Neo-Nazi radical hate groups that commit murders and plan terrorist attacks.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wow.....That's some ignorant s***

Makes sense tbh, are you aware of Google search?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

By naming themselves "Black Lives Matter" they kind of did it to themselves. Not to mention they have been recorded on multiple occasions telling white people it is "their movement"

Hell, even MLK knew it would take help from whitey to progress, but no, we get stuck with liberal mindsets putting the blacks as victims.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Oh stop it, black people are killing and lynching white people and even practicing slavery, where oh yea Africa, because the white man ended the practice of slavery whilst the rest of the world doesn't give a # about our expectations and human rights, that we cherish in the west so get over it. If you want to talk about the then and use it as an excuse then let's talk about the here and now, and use it as an excuse.show me one African nation that has the standard of living and equality and human rights that white European nations have, show me just one. Yea another elephant people don't like to talk about, but you are left to draw conclusions. You write BLM off because someon got lynched 100 years ago, well I'm a card carriering Native American what cool writes offs are you going to give me?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So rather than answer me you insult me? Are you a politician resorting to those tactics?

Be civil, answer me or don't.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: sdcigarpig

"what they are doing and how they are doing such, will only cause more of a rift with the rest of society."

Very true, but...................until this country becomes entirely divided against itself in a sem-cold war of daily violence, there will never be any progress toward any resolution. When the civil disturbance reaches a high enough level that mainstream "mainstreet" businesses start to suffer and shutter, then we'll begin to see talk of some resolution.

Until then....................enjoy the scene!

George Soros is funding them! Take a look at the countries and the groups Soros has funded in the past. This will escalate till it achieves the goal of a total societal breakdown. Those who are leading these protests most likely don't even live in the state, let alone area of the protest.

Remember the Ferguson protests?

On May 14, protesters, upset with not being paid their promised checks for protesting, protested outside MORE, Missourians Organizing For Reform and Empowerment, an ACORN organization which had received funding through George Soros to fund the protests.

#Ferguson Protesters Protest Not Getting Their Checks For Protesting…

Odd how a group who hates "Rich Whitey" is being funded by one?

edit on 24-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's funny how a group who hates whitey is able to use a supposed systemic white structure to dismantle all of the progress we have made in civil rights and race relations. Yea that evil white democracy might just be the end of us all.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So...black lives don't matter?

What if aliens started gunning down the occasional human? If you said, "human lives matter!" would that turn you into some kind of violent, terrorist hate-group?

That's some broken logic if I've ever seen it.

I'm not black. It's not my movement. I can still be supportive without co-opting it. What "our movement" means is, "don't water down our movement by co-opting it and turning it into something else like ALL lives matter."

Of course all lives matter, but these people want to point out the unique challenges and hardships that the black community faces at the hands of law enforcement. All lives matter on paper, but how about in the real world?

Why are these people not allowed to voice their opinion? Why is it so offensive that a minority group is speaking up and organizing themselves? Why does everyone have to point at the insignificant minority of "incidents" that BLM has caused?

I think people are afraid. People are afraid that the black community is finally taking a stand, and its rocking the boat and upsetting the status quo.

"Putting the blacks as victims" -- and what, exactly would you call them? I get the impression you think everything is fine and they're just complaining for no valid reason? Perhaps they just have nothing better to do with their time?

When people throw around "all lives matter" it's a pathetic attempt to neutralize the issue, and distract and deflect away from the uncomfortable issues BLM is trying to raise.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I would like to take the time to introduce you to definitions.

Riot - Noun
a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.

Terrorism - Noun
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

So the difference is?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join