It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

Whoever put this whole BLM thing together is an absolute idiot.

No, they are absolutely insidiously genius.
This keeps the dividing us among racial lines alive and well, and further divides. It creates extremes on both sides. It even divides the smarter "blacks" from the ones that buy this prepackaged bs. It's genius...if you're into evil and all that.

This keeps the population et al off the back of the "elite"...all the while they rape and pillage us and our freedoms some more.

This is being directed from "the top", of that I am absolutely certain. (Don't ask for citation, you won't find it. But it's not exactly rocket science either. Have to be blind as a bat not to see it's being directed from....somewhere. Who? No idea, besides those names and orgs mentioned in this thread already)

In the interest of balance though...I saw some "white people" claiming that when these BLM "protesters" are blocking traffic, they should just be run over, and it would be justifiable as well.....so there is that.
Extremists on both sides. All sides...
Insanity, utter insanity.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: LSU0408

Your not the only one.
*inserts another sly grin and slowly steps away.

ETA:

you seem like a swell guy anyways

Meh...I'm just a bit rash. Life has a way of pissing me right off sometimes and, unfortunately, I often take it out on those that don't deserve it.
It's a lot of the reason I usually just practice the "say something nice or nothing" thing and don't post much here...sometimes I falter.

I see whatcha did there, lol.

Man, I'm starting to feel bad now...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: Vector99

I don't believe you.

Here is the google search I did. Tell me if the image I posted shows up.

Again my bad for bad info...

No need to apologize, that dude was being a pecker. You don't owe him anything.

Twas more an apology to ATS in general. I do indeed have journalistic integrity, so I owe an apology for misinfo.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Those of us who care about facts care.
I won't disagree about the attitude.

that dude was being a pecker. You don't owe him anything.

So, Vector...sorry.

We are good, I posted a bad pic.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

lol....

Man, I'm starting to feel bad now

Meh...not me, but I'm "that guy". Stepping on internet toes is something I am used to doing (and having done to me at times)...it's all in jest really. But I think it does speak volumes (I won't say what kind)

In regards to containing myself when it comes to white racist types spewing their crap..idk. I guess it's like I said, it allows for that inside perspective that many will never get to hear. Not to mention, a lot of that ilk are ones I've worked for in the past, saying this crap at work. They're as insane as the BLM types in my opinion. Now, when you hear it from little ole ladies while volunteering at the local food drive, THAT is when it's a bit weird. I mean, you expect it from some, but others, it is often shocking.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

George Soros put them together after Ferguson. If not another black was killed by a white, they'd look for whites that might have said something remotely offensive to a black and they would use that for ammo, if that coincidentally stopped, they would just revert back to how they were oppressed 150 years ago and start going off of that. So with the ignorant, uneducated, jobless delinquents involved in BLM, there is no goal other than hatred and racism in its truest form. Personally, I believe that's their ultimate goal anyways because they feel like they need to get their justice on whites for things that were out of our control 5 and 6 generations ago. Were it up to BLM, we'd be in chains.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Was more of an apology for implying you were lying when you said you didn't know. Sorry about that. I do believe you are being honest.

I would edit, but anyone who cares reads threads in their entirety anyways and would see all this latter stuff, so....

For future reference, this is an awesome tool for that very thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Whoever put this whole BLM thing together is an absolute idiot.

No, they are absolutely insidiously genius.
This keeps the dividing us among racial lines alive and well, and further divides. It creates extremes on both sides. It even divides the smarter "blacks" from the ones that buy this prepackaged bs. It's genius...if you're into evil and all that.

This keeps the population et al off the back of the "elite"...all the while they rape and pillage us and our freedoms some more.

This is being directed from "the top", of that I am absolutely certain. (Don't ask for citation, you won't find it. But it's not exactly rocket science either. Have to be blind as a bat not to see it's being directed from....somewhere. Who? No idea, besides those names and orgs mentioned in this thread already)

In the interest of balance though...I saw some "white people" claiming that when these BLM "protesters" are blocking traffic, they should just be run over, and it would be justifiable as well.....so there is that.
Extremists on both sides. All sides...
Insanity, utter insanity.

I'll admit, if that happened I wouldn't feel bad. Not one bit.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's literally a terrorist organization as dangerous as ISIS. In America. People act like it's a joke. Rich people are giving street gangs lots of money to incite violence right here at home, and the media covers their ass by saying we are racist for mentioning it.

The looting in Ferguson was literally domestic terrorism. The government sat by and watched, and now people on here laugh and say "oh I'm not scared". Well when the protest shows up in your neighborhood you will be. Trust me, the people financing this have enough money to make sure it happens everywhere enough to damn near start a new civil war.

There is a LOT more to this than just a "movement". I HAVE looked into it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Bookmarked, thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I can see your point. My fiance's friend caught her BF making plans with another girl on facebook IM the other day and immediately flamed up and started blowing his phone up with questions. I sais, "Geez, first of all, shame on you for digging into his private stuff, secondly, you need to sit back, wait and watch to make damn sure you're not jumping the gun and looking stupid." I didn't mention this, but she'd cheated on him for several months while she was pregnant and he was in jail for whatever.

Side note: I have absolutely NO idea where my fiance finds these friends but they're nothing like her. I think she befriends them because she feels like she can help them out. Who knows, we never hang with them outside of work though. I know that was extremely off topic, but it was meant in a sense that sitting back and not saying a word is usually the better thing to do so you can get more info.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Absolutely... And for these saying they're not scared and laugh about it are either black or have never had to come out of their rich elitist house on the hill. I'm not scared or intimidated by the KKK because I'm white and know they'd look past me. Doesn't mean they weren't the same type of organization in their prime. But I'm also not afraid or intimidated by BLM or the punks that feel powerful inside its boundaries.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's shame most of these folks don't understand who George Soros is and what he stands for. They don't realize their cause actually means absolutely ZERO to him, and he cares nothing about them. They are just pawns in his game, and he's using them, their movement and their angst.

Unrest brings about economic change. Soros is a master at profiting from economic change, both positive and negative.

He singlehandedly brought the entire Malaysian economy to its knees, the economy of an entire country. I was there when it happened. They too were just a pawn in a much larger leverage game. But the BLM movement are too selfish and shortsighted to take the time to see or understand this.

Maybe they should go hijack Santa on Christmas eve. That'll really help their cause.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It's literally a terrorist organization as dangerous as ISIS. In America. People act like it's a joke.

edit on 24-12-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

While I agree with much of what you are saying here, this....

and now people on here laugh and say "oh I'm not scared". Well when the protest shows up in your neighborhood you will be.

LOL....not going to happen in neck of the woods. They'd be beat and strung up if they pulled that sh#t here, of that I am certain. We are heavily armed and people like this BLM movement wouldn't dare show up in our town(s)...they block the streets here and people would mow them down, and then the authorities would just turn a blind eye and act like they didn't know who did it, all the while "investigating" it. LOL yeah right.

People here are itching for a reason to pull the trigger. Which, in all honesty, doesn't make them much "better" than these BLM types...but that's the truth of the matter. These hillbillies don't play.

In reality, it might be one of the few points I still agree with this ilk on (though you won't see me in their ranks)...I am most certain that our police departments are full of clan types (underground) and the "good ole boy" system is still alive and well. That's the truth of the matter, though it's sad really.

the people financing this have enough money to make sure it happens everywhere enough to damn near start a new civil war.

That will be one aspect of it...but it's just to convolute the entire thing. The real "civil war" will be the people vs this rogue government. That's what they are trying to keep on the back burner with stuff like this.

It won't be pretty, but it is coming. There will be no winners, only those who are left.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It's shame most of these folks don't understand who George Soros is and what he stands for. They don't realize their cause actually means absolutely ZERO to him, and he cares nothing about them. They are just pawns in his game, and he's using them, their movement and their angst.

Unrest brings about economic change. Soros is a master at profiting from economic change, both positive and negative.

He singlehandedly brought the entire Malaysian economy to its knees, the economy of an entire country. I was there when it happened. They too were just a pawn in a much larger leverage game. But the BLM movement are too selfish and shortsighted to take the time to see or understand this.

Maybe they should go hijack Santa on Christmas eve. That'll really help their cause.

Good post. Soros knows that he can manipulate the people that have been living at the bottom of the trash barrel by making them feel important and powerful.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

ISIS might be able to pull off the occasional attack here and there, but they don't have numbers in this country. The threat is a hyped one, though it is very real.

These people have the numbers and the radicalization is happening as we speak. You can post memes all you want, but your disregarding this as not an issue shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Mark these words...it WILL get violent.

They're actually more dangerous because they help drive home the division on racial lines propaganda...ISIS attacks tend to unite the country, not divide.
They are far more dangerous, especially in the "short game" than daesh could ever think about being.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Soros (and a lot of others) are traitors to this country and to humanity and should be dealt with accordingly. Not like that's going to happen, but it should.

..of course, we're all "soft" these days and don't do the who hanging thing, so....there's that.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

This is counter productive.

There could be white collar black men and women who just want to get home for work or family only to be held up by bleeding hearts who may be neglecting their fellow black folks needs to further their agenda.

There is a time and a place for such protests, and a busy airport is not the place.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

It's literally a terrorist organization as dangerous as ISIS. In America. People act like it's a joke.

I'm sorry what do you call a full week of rioting and looting, so much to a point the Governor of the state orders the police to stand down...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join