It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Daleiden who made Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
David Daleiden, the lying piece of filth that created the fake Planned Parenthood videos, just got some severely bad news slapped across his face by a U.S. District Judge.
Not original title..wasn't sure if original was against T&C for language.

Judge William Orrick ruled that the secretly recorded videos from the Center for Medical Progress contained nothing illegal or anything that alluded to criminal activity by Planned Parenthood or its employees. This shuts down, yet again, virtually every Republican argument that uses these videos as its base. How many times have they been debunked now? Four? Five? Will Republicans ever accept it?

However, what is extremely significant is that the judge also ruled these videos could put providers at risk. Citing the recent mass shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic, death threats doctors have received and a suspected arson at another facility, the judge made it clear that these videos are motivating people to engage in domestic terrorism.

The ruling, in this case, is important. David Daleiden and his organization could potentially be held criminally liable for further crimes where the videos were a motivating factor.

I think this is great. If you send out heavily edited videos, call them real and than someone quotes "your video" while committing mass murder....you should be held accountable.

Considering the Planned Parenthood mass shooter said, “no more baby parts” when he was arrested

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

Thank you for posting FACTS.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Well the news should go to jail.
And so should all the people who muslims on tv who show terroeist muslims they probley inspire
some one to kill.
Oh and all the rap songs the people who wrote them should go to jail.
Hey one time in this movie wesley snipes robbed a money train ....lol
and bottom line planned parenthood sells dead baby parts.
Ewwwwww nasty.
I dont care what the government says .......have some scruples people

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I don't think that this case is over yet...
the judge just refused CMP's request to remove the temporary order that prohibit them from releasing the videos that they made at the National Abortion Federation conference, along with a few other things. I think what CMP was really trying to avoid was the discovery.....still...
I think the case has kind of been at a standstill for quite some time because CMP was refusing to provide the requested materials to the courts and well I got the impression from the article I read that they were still refusing..

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Coat hanger abortion......it's back....allegedly.

A Tennessee woman was charged with attempted first-degree murder last week for allegedly trying to use a coat hanger to end her pregnancy. Anna Yocca, 31, was arrested in Tennessee in September after she showed up bleeding at a hospital, fearing for her health and safety. She gave birth to a very premature baby boy, who was just 24 weeks along and weighed one and a half pounds.

www.vox.com...

new topics

top topics

join