It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver driver's road rage on camera, shared on YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

A driver posting Youtube videos of himself hitting cars he believes are in the wrong may actually be the one at fault, experts say.

In a one-minute video clip, the driver posting under the name "Dumbass Drivers of Denver" blames the car driver he is passing for keeping him from merging as his lanes.

"You do realize that I'm coming over right. You're going to hit the wall," said the driver on camera, just before the crash. "F*&* you!"

"I'm thinking, number one, this guy should probably not have a license," said Ronn Langford, the president and founder of MasterDrive, who watched the video. "He is at fault. No question. He should have yielded. The other car was still ahead of him at the time of the sign and as the other lane begin to merge into the right. She has the right of way."

The same dash cam driver has posted two videos of himself hitting other drivers in the last three weeks.

In another clip, he posts that the pickup trying to get over cut him off in his "6,000 pound truck" as he rammed the back of it.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

As if there weren't enough idiots out there we get this guy. Went to his youtube channel the video in the news article is missing...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I live and work in the Denver area...and just yesterday, some asshat tried to run me off the road, and then proceeded to do about a half dozen break checks at full force....

And then, like a complete idiot...drove normally at posted speed ahead of me...giving me perfect view of their license plate.....

To which I gladly called and gave to the local Police

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Yeah it's pretty stupid out here. Especially this last week blegh.

d-bag drivers out here are far too often.

This guy claims the insurance companies have been siding with him...

Makes me want to put some Mad Max modifications on my truck in case I run into such a turd muffin.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You a Denver'ite as well? I live up in Thornton, but work in the DTC....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Not surprising. It'll be be the next big thing, wearing a go-pro as you commit crimes.

That's something I predicted after the Tunisia hotel attack.

And then we had it manifest to a degree with Flanagan in Virginia.

The next trend will be: strapping a go-pro as you kill people, whether domestic terrorism, islamic terroism, lone-nut job terrorism, or otherwise.

Social Media, first person perspective, complete psychosis...It's coming.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What a stunning display of jackassery. With any luck, he'll post a third video on Christmas Day and it'll be a hat trick of stupidity!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Definitely a nut. She had the right of way, even if defensive driving teaches she could have avoided this, it is not so easy when a nut is on your tail.

Good post!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I think all of us have probably gotten pissed off at someone who has cut us off or did something stupid. However, we all have to realize sometimes it's done by accident. I know I have accidently cut people off because the car in the other lane was in my blind side. I felt bad when I did it, and try to let the driver know I was wrong.

We also have to be aware of the elderly who may at times may not be quick to react or at times don't realize they're cutting someone off. What's criminal is when a driver does it intentionally. Everyone should be driving defensively, because you never know how the driver in front of you will react.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Some people are just drama queens. Poor guy has nothing to do but film poor ass excuses for traffic offenses. To many people on edge over nothing, the guy had plenty of space in those two vids I seen to maneuver either way and just decided to make something out of nothing.

Poor fool, hes lucky hes likely just cutting off old men and women, some dudes I have known are even more on edge and have ants in there pants then this guy and would literally drop this guy right there letting him flop around like a fish on the highways, rip the camera out there truck and go on there merry way, whistling all the way. But they to are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I much prefer the courteous manner of this gentleman from Russia as shown in the vid, over the rambunctious, loud, and annoying manner of most people out there who are making all kinds of noise over nothing, at the very least he gets his point across in a clear and concise manner. As they say in soviet Russia you don't cut into lane, lane cuts into you.

top topics

join