It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything has its prize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The last seven hundred years of forces beyond our imagination left us with a world in total chaos.When Gods have failed, the dragons arises. And i seen the numbers all to often to think or to hope that something can change an outcome. My ancestors betrayed a cause older than the time itself and their only reward was to live another day and cursed humanity with it. They embraced the sevens sins indulged in the inferno of the nine circles of hell. My ancestors died that friday seven hundred years ago, but that book was never intended for anyone outside of our bloodline. The swore an oath to die by the hands of God which they swore to protect with their lives. Instead they gave everyone who asked a gift of seeing the truth behind the walls of those city gates. A mere mortal seeks immortality of whatever cause he finds to be right. If we want to live by the words of only the gold and the silver, the bronze, the iron, the tin and the lead. Then we outlived our stay on this place called home. The old cause is once resurrected, and there is no one to blame but you and your vermin tongues. The plot is set, the story already written.. I can write down every story to the beginning of time, do you wish to change it, well it comes with a prize..

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

I like how the end rhymed but I'm not sure where you are coming from. If this were a story, perhaps a better back plot? And if this were a summary of our planet now in regards to our obsession with monetary values, then it wasn't entirely clear but I got your point

Good writing though!

new topics

join