It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Special Honor Of Those Who Are No Longer With Us On Christmas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Such sorrow and love and precious memories. These people have helped shaped who we are and are so much a part of us. Even though they have gone on to their better place in life, I believe that they know how closely we hold them in our hearts and that they still love us deeply and always will. Someday we will see them again and it will be one hell of a party!

I am here with all of you and am thankful for such an outpouring of love that you are all sharing!

Thought I'd add this lovely song for all the beautiful souls that have gone on before us.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
To you Mom, who crossed over too many years ago.
You took me for long walks and we picked wild flowers, you made the house smell like heaven when you baked bread, you taught me to love books and people. Too much to put in here.
Upa (Hungarian) You. I wish I had known you better. Why did you have to follow Mom so soon?
You could have stuck around and taught me how to garden.
I miss you both so much.
Night this is a most wonderful thread. I have too may emotions.
That video had me sobbing. Thank You, My Dear.
edit on 25-12-2015 by WalkInSilence because: Bah Humbug

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Good to see you in here and sharing your thoughts and love for those you lost. I miss my own Mom so much and it hurts so bad. HUGS!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the opportunity to wish both of my families wellness and prosperity in the coming year. I lost my dear mother as well this past October, and while I know she is in a better place, she leaves a void that cannot be filled just like all of the dear departed that I have lost over my own lifetime.

Time does not heal wounds like this, but it gradually numbs it down so it becomes bearable, and that is part of life as well.

Peace for 2016 and beyond.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Thank you Charlyv! Yes, they do leave a void that cannot be filled. Peace to you as well in the coming New Year!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join