It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Alone On Christmas.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Oh how awesome! Hugs for you and the Mrs.!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh how awesome! Hugs for you and the Mrs.!!!

I think I remember you doing a similar thread last year?

If so then thank you as I was alone as Mns was with her parents on christmas eve and my son from a previous partner always spends christmas eve and day with his mum and brothers and sister.

Aside from our resident broken person we have a good friend who will otherwise be alone coming over for brunch but not dinner, I am hoping when she see's how good the dinner will be she will change her mind

A parental loss around this time a few years ago and a recent seperation is making her reluctant but my food is soooooo good I think I can change her mind.

I hope you have the day you deserve.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
thank you. my partner is in Ireland with her elderly mother so it's just me again. having a few beers and a smoke, watching xmas TV. not unhappy. maybe even a little festive

1 hour from xmas day here. happy christmas to you Night Star and to each and every ATSer

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Pretty sure it was last year that I made a thread like this. Oh, I bet you are able to convince your friend to stay. Better for her to be with others and get her mind off things if possible.

I had a lovely Christmas Eve and went out at a fine restaurant with Hubby and some family members. Food and company and gifts... it was so awesome! I did go outside to have a smoke and no one was around so I whispered I love you and miss you so much, Merry Christmas Mom and Dad. Got choked up, but I was ok, because I knew they would want the family celebrating and enjoying ourselves. Hope no one saw me if they were sitting in their car or something. Probably thinking that lady over there is talking to herself. LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
thank you. my partner is in Ireland with her elderly mother so it's just me again. having a few beers and a smoke, watching xmas TV. not unhappy. maybe even a little festive

1 hour from xmas day here. happy christmas to you Night Star and to each and every ATSer

Hey a few smokes and beer and xmas shows sounds awesome! I'll be right over! I'm having black russians and feeling rather festive myself. LOL So happy to hear that you are not unhappy and feeling a little festive! Merry Christmas Eve to you!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Oh, forgot to mention that one of my Grandmothers (Love and miss that wonderful woman!) was from Ireland originally.
Merry Christmas to you!!!!

edit on 24-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Good Lord, Did we lose everybody.

Those Black Russian's sound good.

I do remember your thread last year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-12-2015 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Oh wow, that was nice of me. LOL! I remembered making one before, but couldn't remember when. We might get the people back in here tomorrow. I'll be making lunch for Mark and my Brother but knowing my Brother, he won't stay too long and will take off for a nap or sports or something. LOL So I'll be poking my head in and joining whoever is here. Thanks for stopping in Kat! HUGS!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks for your post. This evening I got separated from my family. There was an unexpected issue with my passport and the airline wouldn't let me travel with them. We couldn't waste the tickets so they went on and I stayed behind. Sucks!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne

Thanks for your post. This evening I got separated from my family. There was an unexpected issue with my passport and the airline wouldn't let me travel with them. We couldn't waste the tickets so they went on and I stayed behind. Sucks!

You may want to look out for inept burgulars, It might be an idea to booby trap your house to be safe whilst you are home alone

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Thank you kindly for your message... It helps.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
That's really adorable.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I have people around me but honestly I've never felt more alone in my life. I dealing though, the resilient me!

NS you're one of the sweetest members on this site, always thinking of others and making them feel good. When I saw the title and your name I smiled. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and new year.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne

I am so sorry to hear that! That sucks! Well, you can come in here and party with everyone. Dining hall is being set and later we can gather around the fireplace for drinks and desert. HUGS!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Thank you kindly for your message... It helps.

I'm glad it helps.
HUGS!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Thank you for the kind words mblah! Sorry that you are feeling alone even though there are people around. That does happen, probably more often than we think. Merry Christmas! I'll be with you in spirit. HUGS!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meomix
That's really adorable.

Hello Meomix! Nice to see you!

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Got this nice image from CrappieKat and thought I'd share it in here.

Merry Christmas Everyone! I wish you love and light and peace!

And this one to make you all smile.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
muchisimas gracias! may the joy of love be around you till the end of time itself

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It seems its the only topic for Christmas 2015, the others are for holydays, I wish to all people happy Christmas and never forget that the most important thing is family. Keep your people close and make them happy. Good health.
edit on 25-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join