It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always within the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There was once a man who lived in peace, he loved the nature and the animals which lived within. He was always called a gifted one, someone who can force a Universe on its very knees, yet all he asked for was to let him be.. He didnt go unnoticed, an uncanny character which didnt fit in the world which the Sun gave a breeze. So he walked a narrow path, not forcing anything to cave in. Something he always asked for, was just a bit of something true.. So the Gods approached, and what they didnt know that within him was a beast that held every single truth.. The more they tried to chained him, the more violent he became. Until a day a demi-god aided him, and said;" I will always be truthful to you." He felt a trust, but the Gods took notice. If they couldnt have the gifted one, no one would so they tried to cave them in.. The demi-god was reborn, but the gifted one.. Took safety within a Cave that the Sunbeams couldnt reach, and he bided his time for a while.. By watching their every turn and twist.. Until a day when he saw a beam of light within the very darkest corners of his cave. The demi-god on a phoenix. The gifted one, took a few steps outside, looked both left and right, and gave a blissful smile and said;" I believe in you " The demi-god hoped that maybe he could tame the beast, by just being sincere and truthful..

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Allot of it sounds like any child with innocence yet.
Sounds like epic battle thou!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

You have a kale ring?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

Knowing nothing about it,i see the ring, perhaps yous know the meaning of it and cared to share about it?
Just read your stories and they are with great wisdom!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Once a great King built a kingdom in a far away land, his name was Solomon, the wisest of them all... He understood the animals in the wast forest surrounding all his kingdom, and took a clay tablet to write the very secrets they whispered in his ear.. The kingdom like all the others, became eventually dust and they moved on like they do when each of the ages of man is done .. But the legend was still sung each day, until one day.. One was offered a place at the very end of the kingdom where the horses were dormant.. So they built a temple in that very order, to move this world in the right order.. I can see the secrets of the past, they lay in France and then in Scotland.. Bringing stories of Bruce, Robin and John.. The very secrets are very close, but you miss to see it.. Cause you forgotten who we once were..

Now take a guess

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Also amazing tale, i have heard of them little bit before and today i see how many of em are coming together showing the connections and perhaps revealing the ancient secrets finally. Perhaps its part of slowly waking up to the truth, or perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me..
Thnks for making my mind wonder yet again and have a great holidays!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
KT and the Grail bloodline after 700 years, I wonder who the Demigod and Gited One are today.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

The Kale maybe have their righteous king, well, he is an interesting character.. The Grandmaster thats the easy part.. A king most unite all the tribes..

A Kale who lets his fists tell a tale maybe could be a king and a another Roma who denounced his heritage, funny thing is the Roma always said he wanted to be a King.. And denounced it..
edit on 20151224 by Anansi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If you only knew how badly we actually f***** up...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Almost sound paradoxical, or duplicitous. Reminds me of this guy:

Heyoka

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

A rich man can never enjoy being poor, but a poor man can enjoy being rich.. A poor man takes gratitude in a warm bed and a nice meal.. A rich man takes them all for granted.. A poor man sees the world in the eyes of a human, a rich man sees the world full of privileges.. But when lying on a death bed, the poor man dies with ease cause he fought each day to the fullest. The rich man, well, he dies never knowing what being a human actually means..

The kale failure lies within those words. A culture older than the strings of times, fell to the temptation of human nature.. The shadows in the dark, the warlocks of the magic realm and the astronauts of the Babylon era..

The only book they ever needed and the only house they ever seated.. Was within those sacred stars.. Showing our past, present and future..

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I like the fact that, When Jesus died at the cross and didnt have a second coming, something else was released.. And now they all of a sudden say;" Wait! Jesus wasnt so bad after all " The problem is you cannot release a demon of such grand scale without paying a prize.. The Shrine is already built in his glory...

Somehow, God, Satan and Jesus seem so small when compared to that wast darkness..

You wanna play in another Universe?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

13 and 25....

Synchronous. A dream within a dream long forgotten.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You wanna play in another Universe?

Do I get my wings back?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You like that Universe, I'm thinking of making my own.. Instead of hiding in everyone else's.. You can reach into anyone's soul and pluck their darkest secrets..

I'm gonna jump into the Star Wars and break it apart

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anansi

You like that Universe, I'm thinking of making my own.. Instead of hiding in everyone else's.. You can reach into anyone's soul and pluck their darkest secrets..

I'm gonna jump into the Star Wars and break it apart

Funny you mention this. A couple of new threads are going addressing reality paradoxes and designed Universes. Again, my current experience is like a weird Deja Vu'. I've been experiencing a juxtapose of flashes alternating from Horus, Arch Angel Uriel, and Christ. Quite a mess. Currently Horus has my attention in a BIG way.

Also, I could have sworn you were Rajas.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I am, one of many names...

Once there was clay, then there was Silk, then there was spices eventually it all turned to something as black gold. The road never changes just the plot that thickens

join