It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Consultant Rick Wilson: Republicans Have to “Put a Bullet” in Trump’s Head

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
a reply to: markosity1973
That "joke" is gettimg my vote.

And?

Like Obama he has just got a bunch of gullible idiots to follow him

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Old news. This article is from Oct. 28th. I sourced it in another thread weeks ago. Trump's still alive and kicking. If he's still here even after his "not letting Muslims in" and "Hillary got schlonged" statements, they won't kill him unless he's still leading the GOP polls come next July.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The opposition (both democrat and republican) are baiting Trump in hopes they can get him to say increasingly more outlandish things so they can marginalize him come primary time. It's their only hope, the only way they can preserve the establishment. They have to squeeze him out at the primaries, then they can go back to business as usual. The only way to do this is to marginalize him, to sensationalize everything he says and does. Statements from jokers like Wilson and others are intentional and strategic. They represent how truly fearful the establishment is of a guy like Trump, and the depths to which they will go to preserve their way of life.

I agree, Trump has nothing to worry about...right now. However, if he get's the nomination, well, then he better have one hell of a security detail because all bets will be off! Hillary will never beat him, not in a million years (and she knows it). If he gets the nomination then he'll have the entire establishment out to get him and he better be as wary as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!

edit on 12/24/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Neocons Threaten to Start New Party if Trump Wins GOP Nomination

Conservative GOP neocons according to this op-ed hate Trump the most and are threatening to go third party

On Monday the guiding light of the neocon faction of the Republican party, Bill Kristol, said a third party will be required if Donald Trump wins the GOP nomination.

These are likely the sinister jackals that did 911 and started the Iraq war.

Watch out Trump!

Of course this can all be fake and Trump may really be their boy

I doubt that but you never know

Trump does espouse anti-neocon rhetoric without naming them

Establishment Republicans are in disarray over Trump’s accession and make no secret of their willingness to abandoned the party and even cross over and vote for Hillary Clinton. A prominent neocon and senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, Max Boot, has denounced Trump as a fascist.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Bill Kristol is evil incarnate.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

How very true.

This is one reason I kind of liked Trump because he wasn't a neocon. But he went over board on other matters.

Unfortunately neocons still own much of the democratic party, including Hillary and maybe even Bernie) though I hope not)

I fear the neocons will do something desperate since their hold on the GOP is challenged by Trumpism

The real horror is whether Trump makes a deal with them

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

One thing you can say about Bill Kristol is that if there is a war on, he is all for it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Bill Kristol the radio host? I haven't listened to his show for years but I used to work Sunday nights when it was on and I would always tune in. At the time he was basically just Hannity but on Sundays, possibly even a bit more reasonable even, I certainly didn't see anything wrong in what he was saying. Did he pull a Glenn Beck and go crazy?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's just more gamesman ship. The neocons are the GOP and they will never nominate Trump.

Trump will be the one forced into a 3rd party status....and lose.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A bullet in Trump... sounds a bit like a figure of speech to me guys. Lets not get all carried away with the JFK comparisons. LOL

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Don't you guys get it ? Trump is an independent running as a republican. The republicans HATE him, FOX news hates him, the democrats HATE him. They cannot control Trump because he doesn't need their money. That should tell You something. Basically if the ESTABLISHMENT hates him then being here on ATS should tell you that he I probably NOT establishment and probably is the way to go. I hated him too but not any more. Im also very liberal especially on personal freedoms.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Don't you guys get it ? Trump is an independent running as a republican. The republicans HATE him, FOX news hates him, the democrats HATE him. They cannot control Trump because he doesn't need their money. That should tell You something. Basically if the ESTABLISHMENT hates him then being here on ATS should tell you that he I probably NOT establishment and probably is the way to go. I hated him too but not any more. Im also very liberal especially on personal freedoms.

So if the GOP hates Trump...how is he going to get the nomination, not to mention the electoral college...you've heard of them right?

If trump expects to win then he better start a 3rd party and damn quick...there's a time limit.

Besides Trump only sounds anti establishment...to establish a fan base of LIVs. He attracted you didn't he....

edit on 6-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Foderalover

So if the GOP hates Trump...how is he going to get the nomination, not to mention the electoral college...you've heard of them right?

If trump expects to win then he better start a 3rd party and damn quick...there's a time limit.

Besides Trump only sounds anti establishment...to establish a fan base of LIVs. He attracted you didn't he....

What is the time limit for declaring an independent run?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join