It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newer Sharia Nations Ban Christmas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Didn't take long at all.

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I don't debate with people who demonize people for religious beliefs just like I don't debate with religious zealots

link   
I mean really what would posters here do? Bomb them?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Who cares? Did you want to go invade these countries and force them to celebrate Christmas or something? What happened to self-determination?

link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I see a lot of posts saying "its their country they can do what they want" or "country founded on muslim beliefs". You know I actually agree with everyone saying that. They can ban what they want, even Christmas because like was said before its their country founded on their beliefs.

Well America is our country founded mostly on Christian/catholic beliefs.....We want to ban muslims because it's our country and they are culturally different. That's ok too right?????

Most our countrys in the west have constitutions and bills of rights forbidding discrimination.

link   
The right will prevail, if history tells us anything, they will lose again. It reminds me of the Georgia Guidestones, in that the numbers are beginning to make sense. Ignorance and weak minded, the people who are so hell bent on earth being a living hell, they will be the ones to perish. It does not matter what color, race or religion to me, it is the individual in a time when we are about to raise the total earths frequency to a higher dimensional realm. Nothing is as it seems, nature is a force which cannot be controlled by the petty and corrupt designs of humans.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: GuidedKill

Didn't take long at all.

I played Devils Advocate and pointed out a valid argument.....Something your obviously not capable of...Thanks for your insightful contribution....The World is a better place with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: infolurker

There countrys.

They can do what they want long as they dont try and spread beyond there borders.

I honestly dont see how you or anyone can deny the so called "progressive left" is doing their best to phase the holiday out over time.

Also, it's "their countries", not "there countrys".

Because the progressive left doesn't watch Fox News and believe everything they see on it. Oh yea and the progressive left celebrates Christmas too. There's that as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well America is our country founded mostly on Christian/catholic beliefs.....We want to ban muslims because it's our country and they are culturally different. That's ok too right?????

Founded on Christian beliefs after those that were already living there were decimated and their beliefs prohibited and punished with death.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well according to people posting here who support the article and those particular countries rights to deny culturally different people I would say it's not discrimination. It's just a difference of cultures...The Muslims understand it, why is it so hard for us to see it?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Aren't there many people here in the US talking about banning Islam here and shutting down mosques??? How is that much different than them banning Christianity over there???

The only difference I see is the open acceptance of violence there whereas here it's being done without the overt accepted violence which is still happening but on a more covert level.

link   
a reply to: Agartha

I won't argue that Christians have persecuted minorities in the past but today "Christian nations" are the most diverse places on Earth, You can't say that about any Muslim countries. Turkey was Christian before the fall of Constantinople and now are about .5% of the population
edit on 23-12-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Founded on Christian beliefs after those that were already living there were decimated and their beliefs prohibited and punished with death.

How is that any different from any other country. Do a little research on history....I'm sure you will be shocked that the middle east has been claimed by many many different cultures and religions...Muslims were not the first....They are just the most recent....So what again was your point?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Well still we need to face the World we live in now.. not what happened centuries ago. Religions evolve.. at least some of them.

And the World we live in have Human Rights.. at least in countries which are not oppressed by religion. Islamic countries like Brunei and several others do not agree on Human Rights.. you need to ask yourself why.

BTW i really like your avatar which is work of Jussi Lehtiniemi finnish 3D artist

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: EightTF3

Western values are irrelevant. What matters is that our entire outlook is informed by the constitution. In that document we have freedoms that are granted to all, not just those that believe differently than the people that wish to define "western values".

The constitution your trying to make a point with defines our values as a country. In every situation where a muslim population grows so does the push for Sharia law which is a system of government with religion as a beard. Theres no room for the separation of church and state within Islams teachings and no room for the constitution. It also grants rights to our citizens, so while I have to respect the religious freedom of the people already here legally I can be realistic not want them flooding in from outside.
edit on 23-12-2015 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If your faith is threatened by an evergreen tree, your faith is rather weak.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Well according to people posting here who support the article and those particular countries rights to deny culturally different people I would say it's not discrimination. It's just a difference of cultures...The Muslims understand it, why is it so hard for us to see it?

The constitution of the United states says otherwise.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Where are they shutting down mosques? You think that would ever be acceptable in the USA? The media would be all over that story. I know of stories of mosques being vandalized

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: EightTF3

Western values are irrelevant. What matters is that our entire outlook is informed by the constitution. In that document we have freedoms that are granted to all, not just those that believe differently than the people that wish to define "western values".

The constitution your trying to make a point with defines our values as a country. In every situation where a muslim population grows so does the push for Sharia law which is a system of government with religion as a beard. Theres no room for the separation of church and state within Islams teachings and no room for the constitution. It also grants rights to our citizens, so while I have to respect the religious freedom of the people already here legally I can be realistic not want them flooding in from outside.

The existence of American Muslims able to obey the Constitution with no problems between them and their religion says otherwise. Though I find it funny that you posted this ridiculous stereotype then started talking about being "realistic". Lol. That was priceless.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just tell them it is all a Pagan holiday and you will be fine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join