It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newer Sharia Nations Ban Christmas

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

So just ignore it? Alright... I'm confused though if a minority in Western nations are discriminated against we have multiple threads(rightfully so) declaring the end to the ignorance.

If Christians(a minority) are discriminated against we should just ignore it because of the whole victim card. I am confused

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI Christians aren't being discriminated against in Christian countries, just in their own minds. I'm just not sure why so many people on ATS are playing into the right wing fear machine, that promotes fear and hatred. I'm not in fear or hate anyone, but then I don't consume that media 24/7

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I never said Christians were being persecuted in western countries I'm just pointing out obvious hypocrisy.

I don't care about Somalia's current turmoil. if a minority is unable to practice their beliefs peacefully they deserve to be protected and FREE to do what they want. And i would say that about any group of people

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI bore off mate. It's tedious reading your threads, merry Christmas. Make sure you enjoy it. It could be the last one ever

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
This used to really get my goat. Until I realized, with the help of an honest Atheist, that Atheist have such a hatred for Christians, that they have taken on the support of Islam, to help fight against Christianity.

LOL Your friend is not an honest atheist, he is a just a nasty person who hates others based on their religion. I would suggest you go to humanist meetings, they are atheist and they can show you clearly what most atheist want for the world.

originally posted by: JDmOKI

If Christians(a minority) are discriminated against we should just ignore it because of the whole victim card. I am confused

If... you say 'if'.... what's the point of your post when Christians are not being discriminated in Western countries?
There are nativities everywhere, for goodness sake! Even live ones! how is that discriminating Christians?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Some have to have hate in their lives.
first gay folk then trans folk now gone around again to muslims....
But keep being afraid guys buy more guns.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Some have to have hate in their lives.
first gay folk then trans folk now gone around again to muslims....
But keep being afraid guys buy more guns.

I wonder who it will be whenn the muslim hatred gets old.

We are kind of running out of people to hate here.

Hopefully aliens will arive just in time.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It will be the aliens...many will just call them demons.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It's almost as if some want people to ban Christmas so they have something genuine to moan about. It's reminding me very much of the daily mail comment section at the moment.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: nonspecific

That is beyond ignorant. Christianity is not a western religion in origin.

Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ in Israel for crying out loud.

Most of the Middle East and North Africa were Christian and celebrated Christmas before Rome did. Then savage Muslims slaughtered millions of Christians, Jews and zoroastrians during the original caliphate.

Turkey was a Christian nation longer than it has been Muslim.

I beg to differ on my ignorance.

The subject in question is the celebration of christmas and the way that christmas is now celebrated is a modern western invention.

Ask yourself the relavance of Santa clause in relation to the birth of christ, or christmas trees?

When did we start sending christmas cards and using tinsel?

how about giving gifts?

Turkey anyone, or how about a nice glazed ham?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There countrys.

They can do what they want long as they dont try and spread beyond there borders.

By this logic you shouldn't have any problem with what's happening in North Korea.
edit on 24-12-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: infolurker

There countrys.

They can do what they want long as they dont try and spread beyond there borders.

Do hate hearing, its their country they can do as they please. Sure any country can do as it pleases but also its citizens should be able to do as it pleases. Obviously this isn't the case, just like American and the UK but to say that just always makes it sound like we are free and they are free. None of us are free. Just idiotic governments and rich investors telling their lemmings what to do.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Must be because Muhammad asked Santa for a 9 year old and got a lump of Coal in his stocking instead.

I dont really care as to what the backward thinking Sharia law following nations of our world do, that's there business.

Just as long as the Sharia law following people in my own nation, however misguided they may be, keep there crazy notions of law behind there own closed doors and do not attempt to uphold these ideologies or disrupt our own law by attempting to implement there own.

Merry Christmas everyone.

edit on 24-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Is there any positive islamic countries?
edit on 24-12-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
+ahh brunie another country we can free from the evil of islam what they have oil there i never knew ahh to birds with one stone. no but seriously the sultan there and his family are turds that should have been overthrown along time ago. they have been known to advertise for younf blond singers and entertainers for years in america and european countries and when the girls get there they steal the girls passports and make them sex slaves in his harem.i am for anybody to kick him out i don't care who does hey china brunie is close to you guys help the poor donwtrodden people out.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

That's a slippery slope through, i mean religion aside for a moment, are there really any countries in this day of age that can be considered positive given the People at the helm and the banker/corporate oogarts behind the curtains pulling the strings?

There are always alternate motives at play that seldom consider or take into account the real needs of the common Man.
edit on 24-12-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

bore off mate. It's tedious reading your threads, merry Christmas. Make sure you enjoy it. It could be the last one ever

Its a huge bore reading your posts because you never really argue anything, basically insults. Why be on ATS or respond to my posts if you have nothing to say. All i know about your opinion is you hate Christians and I bore you. Please, elaborate if possible.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: JDmOKI I'm just not sure why so many people on ATS are playing into the right wing fear machine, that promotes fear and hatred. I'm not in fear or hate anyone, but then I don't consume that media 24/7

I'm not nearly as enlightened as you but who said I'm "right wing" or consume media 24/7? Are you actually claiming liberals don't hate or spread fear about the right?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: yuppa

Anytime a relgion represses another one no matter which one we should be upset.

Just like Christianity repressed pagan religions in Europe and the native American beliefs?

Yes, lets justify crimes against humanity today because of crimes against humanity 200+ years ago.

Always baffles my mind how progressive types like yourself can dig back centuries to justify stuff today. Wanna talk about religious oppression? Talk to Muslims who conquered the holy land that Jews had been living in for many thousands of years beforehand and who only just got it back.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
A very merry Christmas to everyone who enjoys Christmas, and very happy holidays to those who don't. To the rest I say I hope you are doing well and take care.

xxx

Jon

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join