It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police probe explosion at Stockholm restaurant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Police probe explosion at Stockholm restaurant

A police bomb squad was called to examine the scene at Berns salonger in central Stockholm at 4.19am on Wednesday after an “explosive object” was thrown at the restaurant.

The normally busy social hub was closed to customers at the time, but staff were inside. However no one was believed to have been injured in the blast.

It is the second violent incident at a nightclub in the capital in recent weeks. On December 8th police launched a probe after a man fired a series of shots at Sturecompagniet in the busy Stureplan square.

It was not known whether or not the two incidents were connected.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Makes me wonder if it has any relevant corrolation to

mobile.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I bet it is related -good find.

I did hear something about riots in Sweden but it wasn't all over the news like I'd expect it to be.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It seems as though, here in the U.S. that the media black-outs are increasingly ever popular

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

They always seem to find something that's more important for us to watch/care about than actual political/economic/sociological topics

We're not supposed to care (or even know most of the time)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sorry, I was distracted, the Kardashians are on TV, half naked and Im listing to a new rapper song whilst eating a double big mac , driving my suv and texting all at the same time

back in a few, im getting a nibble on Tender, so I need to update my Myspace (cough cough) & FB posts IMMEDIATELY ITS OF THE ESSENCE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

new topics

top topics

join