It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami? US government created?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think the US goverment was behind the recent Tsunami... if you don't believe me look at HAARP. after all HAARP makes earthquakes and tsunami's are made by underwater earthquakes.

3 reasons i can think of for this being plausable is that 1. we dont' like asians and 2. these countrys are full of gold. and 3. it will take attention away from the war on iraq.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is completely crazy!!!

HAARP does not make earthquakes!!

This topic has come up at various times already, it would be good if you could have a bit more respect for the thousands of people killed.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Rock Hunter]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the reason there was a tsunami is because one plate slipped under the other. if it was a friction faultline there would have been no tsunami. we could plant a bomb underwater, but it would not make plates of the earth slip lin that fasion. to produce an 8.1 on the richter scale it would take a blast of 5 GIGATONS, and thats above water.

source: GEOLOGY: PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS taught by Dr. J Louie at the University of Nevada at Reno.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
look into HAARP a little bit more you guys. you guys under estimate the power of the united states goverment.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
WOW ! Using some of the logic displayed here, it becomes obvious that if anything -- and I mean ANYTHING -- bad happens anywhere, the U.S. is to blame.
If an earthquake, tsunami, tornado, epidemic, hurricane or any damned natural event occurs anywhere on the planet (or should I extend this to the rest of our solar system as well?) occurs, it is only right and just to blame the United States.

Of course the U.S. is to blame for the Tsunami. The U.S. has HAARP which can only be used to cause -- not prevent -- disasters around the world. Before the United States came into existence, there were no such calamities.

Come on....use your heads people...lets think of some other stuff that we can blame arcane American technology for....

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Good Grief !!!

Sure the USA caused the Tsunami... yeah right GW must have bought a Tsunami machine from Michael Moore...a nd Mr. Moore bought it form Osama... and Osama bought it form the Russians... and The Russians bought it from me... and now im a TRI-QUADRillionaire !

should i suggest Ridolin maybe ??? why did i even bother to post this ?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Being from the United States myself, I'll be the first to admit it. Yes. It was us. And we're not sorry. We all got together and decided it was time to mess up Asia. Now, what we did may not be right, but we ARE the United States. Nothing we do is right, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
blame something on europe or canada for a change

top topics

join