It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kinda performed a self surgery today....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Skin cancer is a horrible way to die.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: lavatrance

Then I've got 10 dead family members and friends..all "phantomly" diagnosed and autopsied with carcinomas of all kinds.

Jesus Christ what in the world is your family being exposed too? I live in a city of about half a million and I can count the number of people I have actually met who had cancer on one hand with only 1 known death. Bless their souls, but you should probably look for a reason you have such a high mortality rate in your family and friends from cancer.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Basel cell carcinoma ( aka rodent ulcer ) does not need chemo or radiation , i had a quarter of my nose rebuilt using flesh from my scalp and cartilage from behind my ear , i was only kept in hospital over night and discharged the next day .

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

have you ever considered the idea that perhaps you get cancer once you go on kemo or get radiation? that's when it maybe shows up? Because they tricked you into getting it? I'm not saying that's a 100% but it's a conspiracy theory. I just have this sneaky suspicion that the cancer actually starts at the hospital, why you think I'm wrong???

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ya I might have to redo it with a razor blade, but I have to let it heal first.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
the surgery worked out well. It looks 10 x better than it did before.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join