It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Government Commits Voter Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
MTV said Rock the Vote, but the GOP would rather Suppress the Vote! Myself and my Vigilant Producer Alex Logan get to the bottom of voter fraud. Is it committed by the voting public? Or is it perpetrated by those already in power? Sound off on Twitter @GovJVentura or on www.ora.tv...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
Thanks Jesse! Everything in this video was so true!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I agree with your video.

However, thanks to the internet where many truth are discovered, Americans are waking up to find out how corrupt our government is.

How our politions are bought and paid for by the Global elite.

Americans are sick and tired of the same corrupt officials running for Office or have to pick one of the two evils when it comes to the Presidential elections.

I believe Americans are feeling hopeless about our elections.

I mean look at this election right now. Most of us well informed Americans already know who the next President is going to be. Hillary!

How we know this? Because big money buys elections, the controllers and handlers have it in the bag.

So the question to why more and more Americans are not showing up at the polling both, to them they feel there votes wont get counted and it is a big waste of time.

With all the illegal activities being exposed from voting machines across the Nation, most of us know how they go about flipping the votes. So why bother.

Most Americans feel our Presidential elections are only for the rich, it's there election not We The People. It's sicken I know.

I get the feeling that many people have just given up when it comes to our elections, they have watched this great country go down the drain since 911, financially, politically, our jobs disappearing, industries leaving, Boarders wide open, mass illegals, Healthcare disaster, the medical insurance fleecing the American people and last of all ISS.

Nothing is being done. Yes, we hear our leaders talk about some of these issues, but how many years do we have to wait before something is done?

Is Hillary going to make any changes, not for We The People. Hillary will carry on where Obama left off, nothing but more of the same. Perhaps that is why many informed Americans are not going to vote.

Because this is the Best we have for Presidential candid.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It sounds criminal and infuriating. Election fraud is what seriously has depressed me ever since the Florida fiasco in the 2000 election. One would think a better system would have been put in place yet it only got worse in Ohio in 2004. I never understand why this wasn’t a huge media event!?

edit on 12/23/2015 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Corruption in voting, yeah I believe it. But I go and vote anyway so that when the intended winner gets into office I can say, "I didn't vote for him/her, that's not my president." Otherwise I won't feel right when complaining about who got into the office. Our system isn't really about democratically elected officials, it's just a way to make the claim that they are the people's choice and you got who you voted for. Not like any of them stick to what they have said in order to get the vote that ultimately doesn't matter in the end.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Devino
It sounds criminal and infuriating. Election fraud is what seriously has depressed me ever since the Florida fiasco in the 2000 election. One would think a better system would have been put in place yet it only got worse in Ohio in 2004. I never understand why this wasn’t a huge media event!?

Because the same people who control the elections control the media.
They don't tattle on their own and if they do - there's an agenda behind it somewhere.
If they hang some politician out to dry it's only to keep the pressure off the PTB,

I'm sorry but I don't feel either party has put any candidate forth worth voting for in decades.
Ross Perot was the last candidate I would have actually supported.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Im not American but have to say what really is the difference between the democrat elite and the republican elite?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thejames

Im not American but have to say what really is the difference between the democrat elite and the republican elite?

Absolutely NOTHING, and why I stopped voting in the 80's.
It's all a stage show for public consumption. I wont go into
detail in the post, but the elite from both parties belong
to the same inner circle synarchy. Hundreds of books and
empirical evidence to that affect is already in the public
domain, but maybe the majority is not keen on reading.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It seems very unlogical to me, that the score are always that close, does not seem real and organic at all

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Isn't it racist of you to assume people of minority are incapable of doing basic things like getting a valid ID and getting to the polling places? Even the black people interviewed in the video below don't understand why people are assuming they cannot get ID and vote.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I refused to vote because ever since that voting machine programmer gave testimony about vote flipping programming being open ended BY EXTERNAL request! I don't trust my da## country anymore.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

top topics

join