It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women and Minorities love Trump? It can't be....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I don't have as many grievances as it might seem neo

We all mostly come here to argue for sport - its no fun if the other team doesn't play for real

Happy Holidays - a shot over your bow in the war on Christmas

:-)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

...yeah, because Obama has magic powers like Santa. I bet even Obama wishes he could fly.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well he does have a magic sleigh, and 'spreads' presents for everyone.

People just call it Air Farce One.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hillary will have more difficulty gaining the support of women voters than Trump will for the simple fact that women are much more critical and judgmental of other women. No doubt she will get plenty of votes from women who will vote for her just because she is a women,but to assume that most women will pick Hillary over Trump just because she is a women is a mistake ,in my opinion.
A lot of women still haven`t forgiven Hillary for not divorcing Bill when he got caught cheating on her,they took that as a slap in the face to all women.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

He is only Obama Clause to illegals, and middle eastern terrorists. Honest, loyal Americans get the collective equivalent of coal .

Also, I am offended FOR women as well for Hillary not getting a divorce from Bill.

Trump 2016

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We have women under 30 who are saying they are registering to vote just to cast one for Trump...hmmm, that does not fit the narrative. 

There are a lot of women who try to start relationships with men who are in prison - there's just no explaining what will turn some girls heads

Trump is a sack of misogynistic creepiness -and I'm guessing some bile

Ivana says he raped her - but we'll just have to take her word for it I guess. Apparently Donny has money, and he bought himself a kind of retraction

If you haven't guessed by now - I won't be voting for him

edit on 12/23/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

How old are you? Between the years of 1945-1985 MOST men talked and acted like Trump does today. He IS the kind of man I remember seeing around town, as a kid, but fewer and fewer of these types of men seem to exist today.

You may not "agree" with the things Trump says, which is perfectly acceptable, BUT, at the same time, this is how real men talk. Unless of course you are a Mangina, answering directly to feminine desires OR you are an "independent woman", whom likes bullying passive Mangina's for sport and profit.

Again, in the eyes of female instinct, he is a real Alpha Male, when compared to the other Betas that are trying to run for office. This current wave of female adoration for Trump, is an old type of physical attraction that modern women try to deny publicly. So it should come as no surprise, that NONE of these women know exactly how to articulate those primal feelings when surveyed.
edit on 23-12-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: boohoo

How old are you? Between the years of 1945-1985 MOST men talked and acted like Trump does today. He IS the kind of man I remember seeing around town, as a kid, but fewer and fewer of these types of men seem to exist today.

You may not "agree" with the things Trump says, which is perfectly acceptable, but that's how real men talk. Unless of course you are a Mangina, answering directly to feminine desires OR you are an "independent woman", whom likes bullying passive Mangina's for sport and profit.

Again, in the eyes of female instinct, he is a real Alpha Male, when compared to the other Betas that are trying to run for office. This current wave of female adoration for Trump, is a type of physical attraction that modern women deny publicly. So it should come as no surprise that NONE of these women know exactly how to articulate those primal feelings when surveyed.

Boohoo...

These are the exact type of men the left is trying to kill off.

They have been slowly castrating the American male for years.

Grab ahold of your sack...They are coming for strong men.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These are the exact type of men the left is trying to kill off.

They have been slowly castrating the American male for years.

Grab ahold of your sack...They are coming for strong men.

Don't blame only the Left, the Right wants "Yes Men" filling thier corporate ranks too. Why do you think there is such a big push to put more women into leadership positions within the corporate world and combat positions in the military? These women leaders and their overwhelming armies of radicalized women/mangina's are being put there, on purpose, to keep the few remaining Alphas in check and/or eliminate them from organizations as needed. Mangina's keep the status quo going for BOTH the Left and the Right.

I remember a time, when a Left OR Right leaning president could cheat on his wife, make a public statement about the issue and still go about being viewed as a strong leader AND not get called out as a creep or misogynist by the public. My, my, have times changed. The goal posts keep getting moved on both sides and despite personally not changing my views much in the last 20+ years, the things that I believe in no longer fits with what either the, AMERICAN, Left or Right currently offers their constituents.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: boohoo

You may not "agree" with the things Trump says, which is perfectly acceptable, BUT, at the same time, this is how real men talk. Unless of course you are a Mangina, answering directly to feminine desires OR you are an "independent woman", whom likes bullying passive Mangina's for sport and profit.

Again, in the eyes of female instinct, he is a real Alpha Male, when compared to the other Betas that are trying to run for office. This current wave of female adoration for Trump, is an old type of physical attraction that modern women try to deny publicly. So it should come as no surprise, that NONE of these women know exactly how to articulate those primal feelings when surveyed.

Ha!I like that,hits the nail on the head!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

I don't care one iota - a distasteful guy like Trump, even with all his money does not an alpha male make for a lot of women

...this is how real men talk. 

Real men?

According to you - opinions vary. Whenever anyone is compelled to use the words real men you can count on one thing - that's the kind of men they want to be

You didn't like my opinion - but I'm not the only woman that sees it that way:
Trump must have a very unusual relationship with women if he doesn't know they pee

Read the comments section - you'll see what I mean

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Duh, Donald We found no evidence that Donald Trump said Republicans were "dumbest group of voters" in a 1998 PEOPLE interview.

Bogus Meme Targets Trump

Yeah posted that meme in another thread and acknowledged my error, forgot to do it in this one too..my bad..

I also acknowledged that this would probably be the only time that Snopes and Factcheck are considered legitimate sources from the right..

edit on 23-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Maybe Hil was bumping up in the bathroom with her aide...she needed to wake up! Either way even if I was a supporter, I think that is the first time ever that a candidate has not been ready when it is time for the debate to start. It was pathetic.

Women deep down like a 'man' to take care of them. If they don't. they are usually a little more alpha female and will find an effeminate man.

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-23T16:44:46-06:000446 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't care one iota - a distasteful guy like Trump, even with all his money does not an alpha male make for a lot of women

Real men?

According to you - opinions vary. Whenever anyone is compelled to use the words real men you can count on one thing - that's the kind of men they want to be

You didn't like my opinion - but I'm not the only woman that sees it that way:

Read the comments section - you'll see what I mean

Not surprised you got ruffled up at my comment so quickly, the Blue Pill benefits your pocketbook, the Red Pill does not.

'Nuff said, you are an "independent woman", whom likes bullying passive Mangina's for sport and profit.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm still going with that she sharted at the debate, it's the only thing that sticks (maybe not entirely, could be some flowing down her leg).

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Some guys always seem to know what women like deep down -

Its because they haven't a clue. They think nobody will be able to prove what they're saying is wrong

Sure, some women really do go for guys like Donny

I'm sure that must give you a vicarious thrill

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Only ignorant people would vote for Trump, only intelligent people would vote for Sanders.

Only the ignorant would vote for either of them—they do it because it feels good. One panders to the fearful, the other to those who want free stuff.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Did you need for me to be ruffled?

...you are an "independent woman", whom likes bullying passive Mangina's for sport and profit.

Did you just call your own self a passive mangina?

So - are you a Trump fanboy? I'm guessing yes - cant tell if you are supporting him or your own fantasies - but no end to the amount of disappointment in your future either way

Wow - haven't seen a thread like this one for a while...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Some guys always seem to know what women like deep down -

Its because they haven't a clue. They think nobody will be able to prove what they're saying is wrong

Sure, some women really do go for guys like Donny

I'm sure that must give you a vicarious thrill

Vicarious thrills are for Manginas whom are slaves to serving female desires. Your quick rebuttals hints that you are familiar with the Manosphere and are threatened by those whom have embraced its philosophy.

Did you need for me to be ruffled?

Did you just call your own self a passive mangina?

At what point did you use superior strength or influence to intimidate me and force me to do what you want?

That's the definition of bullying

I simply pointed out a possible reason why younger women have irrationally gravitated toward Trump and you then proceeded to play the "Creepy Misogynist" card. Do you know what the "Wall" is?

BTW, actually try reading my earlier comments, I said I liked Sanders as a candidate. He and Trump are more alike than they are different, when compared to the other candidates.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join