It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women and Minorities love Trump? It can't be....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Trump lies enough on his own; we don't need additional lies made up by the left muddying up the waters. There is enough crap coming out of Trump's mouth to let his idiocy stand by itself.

Plus I like debunking online myths.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

What empty promises has Trump delivered? I don't think his slogan has much to do with his popularity, I never understood why people claimed that.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Real news doesn’t have a righty or lefty slant.

They just report the news and leave the opinion pieces to discussion programs later.

News does not need political slants. You just report the facts and let the facts speak for them selfs.
edit on 23-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am a woman and I happen to really like Trump. He seems much more in tune with what the American people want, and more importantly need, than the other talking heads.

Just my opinion, doesn't mean much but thought I would share how I feel.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If some of you Blue Pill'ers decide to take the Red Pill, it will become easier to understand Trumps popularity with younger women. Here is a hint, in the eyes of female instinct, he is a real Alpha Male, when compared to the other Betas trying to run for office. Bush I and Bush II were also Alphas, when judged by female instinct, Jeb Bush however, is not and it shows.

Also, minorities are for most part still tapped into their primal instincts and teach their kids the same. While most Anglo's, on the other hand, try to deny instincts and teach their boys to become Manginas that answer directly to feminine desire.

Trump is none of these things, hence the current wave of female adoration, which in reality, is a type of physical attraction that none of these women know how to articulate when surveyed.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Only ignorant people would vote for Trump, only intelligent people would vote for Sanders.

I really don't quite understand why some people think Donald Trump is a worse choice than "Clinton part II" or "Bush part III", even Sanders for that matter.

Trump is running a Presidential Campaign and a company with 22,000+ employees, that has billions of dollars in real estate holdings. People need to start giving the guy some friggin credit. In contrast, what other organization, WITH EMPLOYED STAFF, was Obama "running" during his initial Presidential campaign? NONE, just his Presidential campaign, with some skeleton crew staffers left behind, to autopilot his Senate duties, same goes for "Bush part II" (just replace "Senator" with "Governor").

Although Trump did grow up rich, inheriting money and property from his fathers businesses, the Trump Family is self-made for the most part and do not seem to be directly connected with NWO & Old-Money types (all the Trumps are Tax Dodgers BTW). Trumps grandfather did not process properly through Ellis Island, in the late 1800's and had left behind many unpaid debt in Europe by the time he came to America and started his new businesses. What regualr people don't seem to understand is that folks like Donald Trump and Ross Perot are considered "trash" by the standards of the Romney and Bush clans types, with family members having held political offices, in the Untied States, as far back as the 1850's. Note, Reagan, Clinton, and Obama also had no direct family ties to the Old-Money types, however, they were not nearly as wealthy, nor as independently bold, as Trump or Perot and eventually all of them did "toe the line", following the orders of the NWO & Old-Money types.

The reality is that Trump will NEVER be accepted as part of the true "Owners of Capital" club because he is the decedent of regular working class immigrants from Germany, that came to the USA via Ellis Island. Whether voters believe it or not, people like Donald Trump and Ross Perot before him, are truly, the best chance, regular people have to being represented by someone in office who's family is not beholden to or part of the NWO & Old-Money types. Although I have not thoroughly checked, it does not appear that Donald Trump, nor Ross Perot, were ever invited to or attended the Bilderberg Conference. That's a GOOD sign, not a bad one.

Also there are some other things to consider, if Trump has a REAL chance at winning the republican nomination or somehow gets huge backing as an Independent, the "Owners of Capital" will simply do what they did to Ross Perot and once that process unfolds he will eventually decide to "willingly withdraw" from the race.

Also, do people really believe, that if someone like Donald Trump wins the election, that he will be able to do what he wants, as apposed to, what the "Military Industrial Complex" wants him to do?

Anyone who becomes President of the United States has to "cow tow" to the "Military Industrial Complex" and even Donald Trump is not immune to a guaranteed "CIA visit" once in office.

Be assured they will pay him a visit, if he ever wins, and like Ross Perot, Jessie Ventura, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will be told to "toe the line" and "play ball", as they dictate. For example, why in the world did Arnold Schwarzenegger need to do ANYTHING along party lines? His fame and popularity COMPLETELY transcended political parties, yet somehow he was still "answering" to politicians who "in theory" should have had no affect on his personal life, political career or personal fortune, all of which existed prior to being elected and was held COMPLETELY outside of the confines or influence of the "Military Industrial Complex".

Also consider this angle, there is a huge assets difference between someone like Mitt Romney, who has a $250 million net worth and Ross Perot with a $5 billion net worth (Donald Trump has a net worth of $4 Billion). Yet, someone like Romney was a shoe in for party nominations. As I alluded to above, its NOT the money nor the popular vote that matters, people like Mitt and Jeb Bush are government insiders and both come from families that always have been government insiders. That was not the case at all with Perot and the same goes for Trump, hence neither of them can be elected regardless of the popular vote or the public's desires or how much money they spend.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance either, nor simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned." Mr. Perot accused the unidentified C.I.A. employee of being hired to tap into his computerized stock trading program to prevent him from having the money to revive his campaign.

Trump and Sanders, in my opinion, are the least likely, currently "visible candidates", to be heavily affiliated with NWO & Old-Money types. Trump and Sanders weren't "born into" the "right kind" of political families, in fact their ancestors were immigrants from the lower classes of Europe. Its actually really too bad they can't be on the same independent ticket, running as Independents, with Sanders and Trump as President and VP, with people like Ralph Nader, Jessie Ventura and Ron Paul filling the various cabinet positions (pooling campaign resources, with the intention of actually trying to win, as a team and not solo).

But if they tried to pull a "hat trick" like that, I'm sure quite a few of them would QUICKLY find themselves at risk of being in a "plane crash" or on the wrong end of a "car accident".

In hindsight, I truly believe that Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the "good ol' boys" that we've gotten as Presidents since then. Trump is the nations second chance to get that type of leadership. Again, Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding. He was likely threatened in some way, that none of us can imagine. Why has he been so quiet, for the last 20+ years? Donald Trump will be no different, but, if he decides to run for President and he somehow wins, best case scenario, it will be Arnold Schwarzenegger or Ronald Reagan all over again.
edit on 23-12-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: crazyewok

What empty promises has Trump delivered? I don't think his slogan has much to do with his popularity, I never understood why people claimed that.

For a start:

I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall

No mexico will not be paying for it.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

Also there are some other things to consider, if Trump has a REAL chance at winning the republican nomination or somehow gets huge backing as an Independent, the "Owners of Capital" will simply do what they did to Ross Perot and once that process unfolds he will eventually decide to "willingly withdraw" from the race.

That was not the case at all with Perot and the same goes for Trump, hence neither of them can be elected regardless of the popular vote or the public's desires or how much money they spend.

That's what I have been maintaining all along. Trump is not stupid and he knows this. Donalds run for the WH has a deeper meaning than what his supporters are willing to acknowledge. An extremely bitter pill to swollow..... American politics is more Machiavellian than MayberryRFD.
That's what makes it so interesting and entertaining. There are forces at work behind the curtain that only give brief evidence they really exist.

edit on 23-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Well, what do you say about these ladies? What is the word the left wants to place upon them?

I suppose I would call them the same thing I call anyone that supports Trump.

A low information voter....

The same thing I called people supported Obama during both elections....

Its funny isn’t it?

The same people that belittled the Obama voters for falling for catchy slogans and empty promises are doing the EXACT same thing with Trump......

Just shows there are idiots right and left.

Indeed my fine redcoated friend, The Irony is thick with this lot!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well, what do you say about these ladies? What is the word the left wants to place upon them?

We agree!

I think that makes twice this year.

LoL there truly is a disturbance in the force!

Merry Christmas bud!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

We agree!

I think that makes twice this year.

LoL there truly is a disturbance in the force!

Merry Christmas bud!

Ditto!

To you and yours ...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

edit on 23-12-2015 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Perhaps. I remain unconvinced.

Trump is Trump. 1000% ego.

He's running for President because he can, everything he does and says is all about The Donald.

My theory is that he has succumbed to his own sales pitch, or, that he has been possessed by the made-for-TV-character he created.

The comparisons between he and Ronald Reagan are apt; both are actors, and both were/are playing roles.

But there is a difference: Reagan was classic movie Americana; Trump is post-modern reality-TV-of-The-Absurd.

edit on 23-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And a Merry Christmas to all my worthy opponents! Thanks for keeping it real!

I agree with you more than you will ever know....please don't let that get around!
edit on 23-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I am asking Santa this year for NO Trump,Clinton, or Sanders presidency.

and a Merry Christmas to all my haters

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Passive-aggressive bullying. 

"Oh sure, vote for who ever you want, but if you don't vote for Sanders, you're an idiot". 

Would something less passive aggressive make you happier? :-)

We can't help it if people are too dumb to vote for Sanders - but hope springs eternal - and we have so many souls to save...

Sorry our meme is so annoying - and arrogant - and not PC

You have other choices that no doubt make your comfort zone feel all warm and fluffy...

it's a free country

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I agree with you more than you will ever know....please don't let that get around!

Merry Christmas Bro...

Next year...I going to schlong you real good though. 🎄

edit on 23-12-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)[/

edit on 23-12-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Merry Christmas neo - this place wouldn't be the same without you

And I mean that in the good way

:-)

edit on 12/23/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: dratted phone...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: neo96

Merry Christmas neo - this place wouldn't be the same without you

And I mean that in the good way

:-)

That is what Christmas is suppose to be for at least one day out of the year.

People set aside their grievances and spread peace, and good will towards their fellow man.

And I mean this in a best possible ways.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm a woman. And I'm half-Mexican and thus a minority.
I love Trump--he's right. And he's funny. I like Rubio, too, though.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Some kind of weird form of Stockholm Syndrome?

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

Wikipedia

I've seen people stick around and stay with some pretty horrible people that treat them horribly. There's always some reason, and its never very clear-cut or simple to figure out. There's a lot of psychology going on behind the scenes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join