It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women and Minorities love Trump? It can't be....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No, he really didn't say it.
www.snopes.com...

Still Fox news is a pile of sensationalist BS and only trusted by idiots who cant think or research themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, now that Jon Stewart is gone people are going to vote based on their Facebook feed. Sad...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

Thats awesome one less dumb thing that trump said.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: LSU0408

Really jealous of trump, just wow and you guys wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

Sock me sideways... Did you know that the code for the thumbs down symbol is "up" upside down?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

1998 Trump Qoute never happened

Won't your liberal lies ever stop?

Remember Kids, Don't believe every meme you see

It doesn't matter to them. I called him on the Fox News part too. They weren't really that big until 2000 when they had a 440% increase in viewership. But obviously lying isn't a problem for them.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Fantastic memes... The one I quoted is the one that stands out... Fox News didn't make it big until 2000. The real meme is that "the dumbest group of voters love watching Fox News" according to the tard that wrote that meme, yet Fox has been the #1 cable news network since 2002.

So because fox is the biggest cable news broadcasters, trump never said its watched by idiots, i dont get it.

No, Trump never said it's watched by idiots because he never said it's watched by idiots.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well the if Fox new is number one it obviously mean there are a lot of dumb people!

In fact it pains mean to even say the news in Fox "news" as its not news it sensationalist hyperbole and BS.

It's unbiased news, fair and balanced, and designed for big boys and girls to be able to make their own decision about the real part of the news other hyperbolic outlets don't tell you.

link   

Fantastic memes... The one I quoted is the one that stands out... Fox News didn't make it big until 2000. The real meme is that "the dumbest group of voters love watching Fox News" according to the tard that wrote that meme, yet Fox has been the #1 cable news network since 2002.

So because fox is the biggest cable news broadcasters, trump never said its watched by idiots, i dont get it.

No, Trump never said it's watched by idiots because he never said it's watched by idiots.

Thats awesome one less dumb thing said by trump, good on is fans lol

link   
I'm unsure of what OP is trying to say ...

Are there women who favor Trump? Of course!

Are there racial minorities who favor Trump? Of course!

Does that mean that a majority of women or racial minorities favor Trump? Of course not!

So, er, ... next?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well the if Fox new is number one it obviously mean there are a lot of dumb people!

In fact it pains mean to even say the news in Fox "news" as its not news it sensationalist hyperbole and BS.

It's unbiased news, fair and balanced, and designed for big boys and girls to be able to make their own decision about the real part of the news other hyperbolic outlets don't tell you.

Lol unbiased and made for big boys and big girls, good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

KrazySh0t, I am not disappoint.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This morning on GMA, a liberal morning show co-hosted by George Stephanopoulos, a Hillary Clinton sycophant and contributor, and obvious Trump hater, asked Matthew Dowd about Trump's most recent comments. Not only did Dowd verify Trump's numbers have risen despite sexist and racist remarks, but he said at this point Trump could be the presumptive nominee. That smarmy little punk Snuffleupagus didn't like that answer. Teflon Donald's words against Hillary are finding no resulting sympathy for her.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

Still Fox news is a pile of sensationalist BS and only trusted by idiots who cant think or research themselves.

Lol....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

* Pauses for Breath*

unbiased news, fair and balanced is not something I would use to describe ANY US "news" outlet least of all FOX!

Its biased BS and propaganda.

"big boys and girls" watch multiple news outlets around the world then form there own opinion based on the variety of data.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well, what do you say about these ladies? What is the word the left wants to place upon them?

I suppose I would call them the same thing I call anyone that supports Trump.

A low information voter....

The same thing I called people supported Obama during both elections....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This morning on GMA, a liberal morning show co-hosted by George Stephanopoulos, a Hillary Clinton sycophant and contributor, and obvious Trump hater, asked Matthew Dowd about Trump's most recent comments. Not only did Dowd verify Trump's numbers have risen despite sexist and racist remarks, but he said at this point Trump could be the presumptive nominee. That smarmy little punk Snuffleupagus didn't like that answer. Teflon Donald's words against Hillary are finding no resulting sympathy for her.

Perhaps that's because most people don't view Trump and Clinton as representatives of two great and opposing forces of the universe, but merely as sold out politicians who will do and say anything to get elected.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Well, what do you say about these ladies? What is the word the left wants to place upon them?

Its funny isn’t it?

The same people that belittled the Obama voters for falling for catchy slogans and empty promises are doing the EXACT same thing with Trump......

Just shows there are idiots right and left.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

We agree!

I think that makes twice this year.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You know they hate it too. Lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You should watch it sometime. There are things I agree with and disagree with because I'm able to make my own decision. Every segment has a righty and a lefty to explain their point of view.

They report, YOU decide. Laughing won't change that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join