It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Y Chromosome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Given that virgin births DO occur in nature...it's not that far fetched...snakes sharks lizards...even Turkey's can have virgin births...and there's a lot we still don't understand about our little rock in space...(meaning that just because what we know of parthenogenesis now suggests Jesus would be a cloned woman in that case does not mean it is true...we could be missing some very important understanding of dna and reproduction...)

Or...maybe she had never been penetrated but had participated in some frottage..or dry humping and semen leaked into the vagina...

One thing though.....why does it matter? Either you believe the story or you dont....nothing you say or do is going to convince anyone of anything other than what they want to believe...

A2D

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There is ZERO historic (ie non biblical) evidence that jesus ever existed.

There are no existing eyewitness or contemporary accounts of Jesus. All we have are later descriptions of Jesus’ life events by non-eyewitnesses, most of whom are obviously biased.

Little can be gleaned from the few non-Biblical and non-Christian sources, with only Roman scholar Josephus and historian Tacitus having any reasonable claim to be writing about Jesus within 100 years of his life. And even those sparse accounts are shrouded in controversy, with disagreements over what parts have obviously been changed by Christian scribes (the manuscripts were preserved by Christians), the fact that both these authors were born after Jesus died (they would thus have probably received this information from Christians), and the oddity that centuries go by before Christian apologists start referencing them.

Given the poor state of the existing sources, and the atrocious methods used by mainstream Biblical historians, the matter will likely never be resolved. In sum, there are clearly good reasons to doubt Jesus’ historical existence – if not to think it outright improbable.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Abysha

Mary wasn't really a virgin.

Occam's Razor would suggest this right here. And, for the record, this is the prevalent theory in nearly every seminary. Jesus was a charismatic guy with a message. That's the bottom line.

I didn't know this was taught in seminaries. Why is that not more accepted among the average Christian?

It's not so much "taught" as it is the consensus. The "average Christian" is not well-educated in Biblical matters and simply believes the superficial. So what would happen if a newly-minted priest got up on the pulpit and said, "You know, this nonsense about a virgin birth is just a myth like many of your other beliefs and, in fact, is pretty typical of the "gods" people tended to invent back then, but that's not really the point of Christianity, which is to lead a good life."

I don't think he'd last long.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You know a man whom I firmly believe was speaking the truth stumbled upon the ark of the covenant, or to be more precise he had a compulsion to dig in a certain place under Jerusalem and he found several relics from the temple including a carved ivory pomegranate which is now in display in an Israeli museum, he took photograph's though they came out blurred and very much like many ghost images we see on this and other sites related to the paranormal.

Those images were of the ark of the covenant, the real one and over it he found a crack in the stone of the cave roof, this was strange because he also was convinced that he had found the real site of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ near a formation in the cliff face shaped like the face of a skull
, he found three square post holes that may have once been carved to hold crucifixion cross', the middle one had a crack running through it as if the a fissure had opened up and then been filled in again and another expedition brought in a bulldozer to the site of these cross hole's afterward and destroyed the site as if they were covering up the evidence by destroying it.

But back in that cave in a part of the cave complex known as the grotto of Jeremiah on top of that ark he found a black substance and later tests showed it to be blood but mysteriously it was blood with only the Y chromosome from the father and none of his other gene's.

www.arkdiscovery.com...
www.youtube.com...

People will try to pull this man down, he went to his deathbed swearing this was truth and he was an extremely religious man whom would never lie so they are obviously talking out of there nether region's when they try to pull him down.

edit on 23-12-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Those images were of the ark of the covenant,

You and he SAY they are, but that doesn't mean much.

he also was convinced that he had found the real site of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ near a formation in the cliff face shaped like the face of a skull

Of course: Golgotha. I've seen that place, too. Below it is now an asphalt parking lot for tour buses and the diesel fumes flow up this rock across the skull face above it. And from the garden where you can see that is a cave just about the right size for Jesus to have been placed in after the crucifixion. It is said that this garden is the garden of Alamathea.

People will try to pull this man down, he went to his deathbed swearing this was truth and he was an extremely religious man whom would never lie so they are obviously talking out of there nether region's when they try to pull him down.

Ah! An a priori defense! It's not a matter of "pulling him down." I'm sure he was quite sincere in his beliefs and was quite certain he had discovered all these things. But he has some competition. There are other candidates for the site of the crucifixion, and other people who are also quite sincere in their belief that the Ark of the Covenant resides in a church in Ethiopia.

But NONE of what you have cited has anything at all to do with the virgin birth. That's a different subject entirely, but it just happens to be the topic of this thread.
edit on 12/23/2015 by schuyler because: fix quotes

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The blood of Christ was found by Ron wyatte, I suggest you look at the video and then look up Blood of Christ
youtu.be...

If the birth was not virgin then how why was the gene's from the blood missing all but the Y chromosome form the male.

Have you seen the ark replica that is carried by the Ethiopian orthodox, it is not the right size and not the correct shape but like the grail which for a true believer is wherever the sacrament is taken I believe that as long as those people truly believe then without argument that is the fact them and because of there faith it probably is for God as he watched over them as well since the ark was really a symbol of God among his people in the form of a throne (mercy seat) on top of a gilded box containing the original tablet's of the ten commandment's from Moses second receiving of them, it was adorned by two cherubim to either side of the seat with one of each wing's forming the back of the throne while the other of each was pointed down at the front to either side of the throne.

They do have some backup that may suggest that at least some relic's from the temple as well as some isrealite's did go via Ethiopia
, there are Ethiopian Jew's to this day and on the island in the middle of lake Tana as you know there is an Ethiopian orthodox monastery and near to it are ancient Jewish ritual alters that show that it was once an Ethiopian Jewish site, follow these footsteps all the way to south Africa were you will find the Lemba tribe, now almost all Christian but another Jewish group whom carry the Beni-Cohen gene proving male Jewish ancestry and until recently like there Ethiopian relatives they too practiced the Jewish faith in the ancient way.

However I do actually believe that while some treasures may have gone that way the ark stayed in Juda and Ron Wyatte did indeed find it, there is another story related to it, shortly after it leaked out that the ark had been found under the temple mount and there was of course a riot as the muslim's feared that the Jew's would use this as an excuse to seize the temple mount back (though the temple site may actually be somewhere else and that site could actually be the remnants of the roman fort built to overlook the city of Jerusalem but that is another story).

Several people were killed and the Israeli authority's then silenced the story as it could have led to a full uprising in Jerusalem and caused the destruction not only of human lives but of site's which many faith's hold sacred.

Another twist is that several Jewish scholars whom were believed to be descendant's of the tribe of Levi were sent into the cave to try to retrieve the ark but non came back out as they simply dropped dead, after this they sealed the entrance which mr wyatte had used up with a steel place and then infilled it with debris and concrete so?.

But like I say I do actually accept that for the Ethiopian orthodox that they have the ark of the covenant as I know the power of faith personally from the reaction I had the very first time I took the sacremant as for me the wafer and wine were actually the body and blood of my lord and as I took them I gave myself to him but of course I have since fallen far away as I am only human and not the best example to my shame.

So I think you must agree it does pertain to the virgin birth.
www.midnightinamerica.net...

Why it is a question about the Y chromosome.
edit on 23-12-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: schuyler

The blood of Christ was found by Ron wyatte, I suggest you look at the video and then look up Blood of Christ
youtu.be...

If the birth was not virgin then how why was the gene's from the blood missing all but the Y chromosome form the male.

Because I do not accept that the the blood found was from Jesus, Youtube notwithstanding. And your second sentence makes no sense at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join