It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump best thing to happen for Liberals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

Yeah, the disgusting comment was really immature in my opinion. The shlong comment was also very presidential. I can understand someone speaking without any kind of political correctness, but Trump is totally beyond that. He talks like a little bully on a playground!

What I also find ridiculous about the other GOP candidates, is they're afraid to call him out on these outrageous remarks. They want to appear tough, but they have no backbone to call Trump out when he starts talking trash. Even the GOP candidates that are only polling 3% or less are afraid to call him out! What do they have to lose by attacking him? Maybe if they did, conservatives who can see Trump for what he is would gravitate to them and improve their polling numbers.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

So I'm guessing that it's going to be a "no" vote from you.

:/

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's a very bad reflection on the folks who cast votes, to see the front runners of both parties be liars at worst, embellishers at best..

If these two are who we have to choose from, it's going to be bad for us...

IN the midst of being captivated by the POTUS race, once again I hope, that folks see who represents them in the House and Senate, and decides to kick out the status quo...

I mean really, it's pretty much a given that the entire Congress has failed the people, yet we keep sending the same back ....

We're running out of time folks... Think for yourself...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think I will vote for the person who says that they will tax me less.

If that get's too confusing, I'll use my old fall-back decision making guideline. Always pick the candidate with the worst hair-. . . . . .

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On Obamacare

The real deal on Obamacare

1. Yes, insurance premiums ARE higher under Obamacare
Before Obamacare, individual insurance policies often offered bare bones coverage with high deductibles and many exclusions. Now insurers must offer comprehensive coverage and can no longer deny applicants because of pre-existing medical conditions, both of which have raised the monthly cost

2. But most Obamacare enrollees aren't paying full price.
Few people pay the full sticker price of their health plans because of subsidies. Some 85% of the 10.2 million Obamacare enrollees receive federal subsidies, which keep their premiums to no more than 9.6% of their income. The average subsidy in 2015 is $272 a month.

3. Out-of-pocket costs are pretty high, though.
Where Obamacare does hit some enrollees' wallets is through deductibles and other out-of-pocket costs. Silver-level plans, the most popular on the exchanges, carry an average deductible of $2,900, according to HealthPocket, which analyzes insurance plans. But more than 57% of enrollees had incomes low enough to qualify for additional subsidies to reduce their out-of-pocket bills

4. Obamacare is NOT leading to cuts in worker hours.
Since employers are required to provide insurance to an employee who works more than 30 hours per week, the fear had been that many employers would cut employee hours to below that threshold. That hasn't happened though. According to an ADP Research Institute report, the share of the labor force working fewer than 30 hours remained virtually the same between 2013 and 2014. Same goes for workers employed 30 to 34 hours a week and more than 35 hours a week.

5. Millions of people did lose their old insurance.
Urban Institute researchers estimate around 2.6 million lost their existing coverage. It's likely, however, that they gained insurance elsewhere.

6. Obamacare is helping to reduce the number of uninsured.
Obamacare has helped reduce the number of uninsured to 36 million in 2014, down from 48.6 million five years earlier, according to the federal National Health Interview Survey.

7. Obamacare is raising the nation's overall spending on health care.
Spending is projected to have increased by 5.5% last year, the first time the rate would exceed 5% since 2007, according to new federal data. The growth rate is expected to inch up to 5.8% annually between 2014 and 2024, in part because of increased enrollment through the exchanges and Medicaid. It's also because of the rebounding economy and the aging of the population.

But Obamacare also contributed to the nation enjoying several years of record-low health care spending growth. Yet health reform also introduced several cost containment measures, including reducing the growth rate of Medicare payments to providers and reimbursing them for treating the illness rather than for each procedure.

8. Obamacare isn't universally hated.
Some 43% view Obamacare favorably, while 40% have an unfavorable opinion, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation poll conducted in late June.

Opinion is also largely divided along party lines. Some 72% of Republicans want to repeal or scale back Obamacare, while only 17% of Democrats do.

Some 52% of newly covered adults said they were better off, while only 11% said they were worse off, according to a May Commonwealth Fund survey, which polled those who obtained a policy through an exchange or have had Medicaid for less than two years

9. Obamacare raises taxes by $1.2 trillion.
There are several new Obamacare taxes, including ones on Americans who remain uninsured, employers with generous health insurance plans and medical device manufacturers.

Two of the provisions projected to raise the most new revenue are the additional 0.9% Medicare tax and the 3.8% levy on investment income. Both apply to individuals earning more than $200,000 and couples making more than $250,000.

All told, the Congressional Budget Office estimates these measures will raise $1.2 trillion in revenue over 10 years.

Health reform imposed these taxes to help pay for expanding health insurance without adding to the deficit.

No cherry picking..just facts

Most of the Way With Obamacare

And notice that this been achieved while the deficit has been shrinking and we’ve been having the best job growth since the 1990s. Folks, this program works; not perfectly, but every single claim by its opponents — it won’t reduce the number of uninsured, it will cause soaring rates, it will explode the deficit, it will kill jobs — has been proved false.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On economy...
Obama’s Numbers (October 2015 Update)

Since President Barack Obama first took office:
The economy has added nearly 8.4 million jobs — more than six times the number gained under George W. Bush. The number of job openings doubled, to a record 5.7 million.
Nearly 15 million fewer people lack health insurance coverage.
Corporate profits are at record levels; stock prices have more than doubled.
However, median household income was down 3 percent as of 2014, and the official poverty rate was 1.6 percentage points higher.
The rate of home ownership has dropped to the lowest point in nearly half a century.
The federal debt owed to the public has more than doubled — up 107 percent

Obama economy: 8.7 million jobs

After the Great Recession, the economy is healing, but the question remains whether it will continue to pick up in the coming months.
The Federal Reserve is also widely expected to begin increasing interest rates, something that could cause some short-term turbulence as the economy adjusts.
"Perhaps [the economy] hasn't fully recovered, but the labor market is looking awfully healthy," says strategist Valliere.

Obama's economy in 10 charts

President Obama took office on January 20, 2009 in the midst of the Great Recession. Unemployment was skyrocketing as businesses were cutting jobs left and right when they realized that the economy was unlikely to recover soon. Unemployment peaked at 10.3% in October 2009 (it would later be revised to 10%), the worst in 26 years.
Today unemployment is back at 5.1% -- not far from what experts consider what's typical for a healthy economy.

Now back to Trump. Can we please stop the childish game of "well your guys did this so it is OK that ours did that to"

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I do wish DD becomes the next president. So, I could enjoy my beer while the country goes F****** downhill along with ignorant spastic who supports him.

Good-day!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I guess some people on here believe Hillary who will be the next President will:

Get our economy straighten out.

Get our jobs back.

Get our industries back.

Get our fraudulent Bankers accountable.

Get our Healthcare fixed.

Get our troops out of these illegal wars.

Get our boarders closed.

Cut the military industrial complex spending, it's out of control.

Stop the mass illegal immigration problems.

No. Besides Sanders and Trump, the rest are all bought and paid for by A Packs and corporate lobbyist.

Some of you can bash Trump all you want, however he owes no favors to the elite, Hillary does.

I would rather see someone in the White House trying to do something for We The People, instead of big money.

If Trump wins this election it would be very interesting to see what he can get done.

You better believe he will be the hardest President to work for and I am sure he will pick the best and brightest people as advisers who will help him carry out many of these failed issues and put America back on track again.

Trump will not be busy trying to find ways to sneak Bills in Legislation like the rest of the candid that owe special favors for.

Hillary is what you all should be worried about not Trump.

Gin

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Gotta add to the list how she'll will improve public schooling too IF she gets elected, by shutting down 50,000 of em that are doing below average.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I just had to copy and paste this

Trump is establishment.]/quote]

Failure to comprehend this simple fact demonstrates only a superficial understanding of the US's problems.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I dont know what kind of voter finds him acceptable at all. Maybe it is my age, but I found that line about a woman peeing as disgusting, that tells me the kind of man he is in secret. I think other older women will pick up on that too.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It is good to see all the usual Trump bashers are so thoroughly convinced that trump is actually a good thing for their side.

Now we won't be seeing you in Trump threads attacking him out of fear anymore, right?

Good. You can finally stop wasting so much of your time and energy attacking him and his supporters.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Lets say by some fluke trump wins. Well I tend to wonder how they'll rain him in in terms of his ego. Like either he knows he'll just be a puppet and figure head, or maybe they don't tell him and they just watch to make sure he's not doing anything too extreme, or maybe they tell him direct or indirect, that "look you're not the boss, you don't run anything". So if they did that how would they get him to aquias to TPTB? Because he doesn't stike me as the type to tow the NWO agenda. So it would be interesting to see if he wins. I tend to have my doubts though. They'll say he came in a close second as they manipulate the all too fake electronic voting machines. What boggles my mind though is that the masses actually think the whole voting thing is real, they think it's honest, they think the person getting elected has some power, etc etc. It's insane. It's all fake!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone as much as I hate trump he never actually said that.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Donald Trump the man who gored the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

Donald Trump the man who gored the Illuminati.

So you keep saying, but what do you mean? What illuminati got gored?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I guess some people on here believe Hillary who will be the next President will:

Get our economy straighten out.

Get our jobs back.

Get our industries back.

Get our fraudulent Bankers accountable.

Get our Healthcare fixed.

Get our troops out of these illegal wars.

Get our boarders closed.

Cut the military industrial complex spending, it's out of control.

Stop the mass illegal immigration problems.

No. Besides Sanders and Trump, the rest are all bought and paid for by A Packs and corporate lobbyist.

Some of you can bash Trump all you want, however he owes no favors to the elite, Hillary does.

I would rather see someone in the White House trying to do something for We The People, instead of big money.

If Trump wins this election it would be very interesting to see what he can get done.

You better believe he will be the hardest President to work for and I am sure he will pick the best and brightest people as advisers who will help him carry out many of these failed issues and put America back on track again.

Trump will not be busy trying to find ways to sneak Bills in Legislation like the rest of the candid that owe special favors for.

Who said they support hillary?

Detesting trump does not= loving Hillary

You Americans and your partasian ideas lol

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Yep your right..my bad..

Duh, Donald We found no evidence that Donald Trump said Republicans were "dumbest group of voters" in a 1998 PEOPLE interview.

Bogus Meme Targets Trump

But when it comes to other things, these same sites will be lefty propaganda..

edit on 23-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Haha

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join