It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump best thing to happen for Liberals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump

Trump hasn’t apologized or backtracked on his statements. Instead, when challenged, he offers flimsy explanations and suggests he shouldn’t be held accountable -- or simply insists he’s right.

"People maybe call me out, but they turn out to be wrong, also," he said in an interview Sunday with George Stephanopoulos. "And many of the things I've said -- and I think just about all of them -- they may have been controversial at one point, George, but they're not controversial in the end, because people start to say, you know, Trump's actually right."

Hard to believe that this guy has garnered so much support. His supporters tell that they support him because he is not like all other politicians and shoots from the hip. Apparently when he lies over and over again, it is refreshing.

WATCH: Donald Trump Thinks It’s ‘Too Disgusting’ When A Woman Has To Pee. Yes, Really. (VIDEO)

So, so Hillary’s gonna get beaten but I haven’t started with Hillary yet. What happened to her? I’m watching the debate and she disappeared! Where did she go? Where did she go? I thought she quit, I thought she gave up. Where did she go, where did Hillary go? They had to start the debate without her.

Phase 2. Why [laughs]. I know where she went. It’s disgusting. I don’t want to talk about it. [cheers] Nah, it’s too disgusting, don’t say it, it’s disgusting, let’s not talk… we want to be very very straight up, OK? But I thought that was… wasn’t that a weird deal? We’re ready to start, they were looking… they gave her every benefit of the doubt. Because you know, it’s ABC and she practically owns ABC.

Classy as always..

I disagree with the statement below, although I do not agree with the Republicans or support them, their constituents are not all low IQ buffoons that support idiots like Trump. Most I would think are decent and only want what is best for America.

This is the modern Republican Party, folks. Nothing but grade school bullies shouting neener-neener at icky girl cooties. And it’s only just beginning.

I will say this though, Trump in the race is a great thing for Liberals because thanks to him, they will be out in droves to make sure he is not elected and is not going to be like the midterms where only 1/3 voted.

He is splitting the party votes, I think that every time Trump gets press..Liberals should cheer

edit on 22-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Id like to add this to your thread about his supporters and why they support Trump.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

Hard to believe that this guy has garnered so much support. His supporters tell that they support him because he is not like all other politicians and shoots from the hip. Apparently when he lies over and over again, it is refreshing.

So you are upset because when Trump lies people don't hold him accountable? How about every other politician running that lies and gets away with it? Lying politicians are the norm not the exception.

Some of the candidates break the law on a regular basis and just laugh hysterically when confronted with their crimes making it seem like the person questioning their illegal behavior is the crazy person.

I think you are silly to pretend that Trump is the only lying politician.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

What's silly is saying anyone is pretending that Trump is the only liar. He's not the only one, but he is one. So he's being called on it.

Do you have a problem with others calling a liar a liar???

Comparing his lies with the lies of others doesn't make him any less of a liar now does it??

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

How about every other politician running that lies and gets away with it? Lying politicians are the norm not the exception.

"Yer guy does it toooooo!"

This gets old. Trump obviously stands a few notches higher on the BS meter and you know it. Every time he opens his mouth, fact checking organizations salivate, knowing they are going to hear some crazy "Trumpkin Truths" to keep them laughing for days.

Trump "shoots from the hip" and everybody acts like that is a positive thing. All it means is that you start yelling without thinking or checking to see if anything you are about to say is even correct or true.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Where does the OP say that?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

How about every other politician running that lies and gets away with it? Lying politicians are the norm not the exception.

This gets old. Trump obviously stands a few notches higher on the BS meter and you know it.

Yes, it is some Next Level BS.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I thought Trump was supposed to be different and unlike all the other politicians?

Trump is full of spit. Trump is establishment. Trump is not what he says he is.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   
Sounds like you're upset about Trump getting press too. Why does he get people so riled up? My thought is that at least he is getting people talking and interested in the election and the current politicians in the running for candidacy....that is more than can be said for any of the others.

I would say Trump has plenty of class. He doesn't get the deals done he gets done without class and tact and he has plenty of them under his belt.

I think the liberals have beaten their own constituency down far enough that there will be no droves coming out to vote this time around....people are tired of Obama, and Hillary is a godawful thought for the next in line as well as having a lot of interaction and influence in the current administration for as long as she has.

So....anyone want a repeat of failed healthcare, weakened economy and a job market that is non-existent?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I disagree with the statement below, although I do not agree with the Republicans or support them, their constituents are not all low IQ buffoons that support idiots like Trump. Most I would think are decent and only want what is best for America.

This is the modern Republican Party, folks. Nothing but grade school bullies shouting neener-neener at icky girl cooties. And it’s only just beginning.

I agree that not all of the Republicans are idiots, but I've noticed that many people that support Trump are not the brightest of individuals and the "smart" Republicans cringe at Trump's circus side show.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I would say Trump has plenty of class. He doesn't get the deals done he gets done without class and tact and he has plenty of them under his belt.

You can ask some of his investors about his class and tact. You can ask Scotland. You can ask The UAE.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So....anyone want a repeat of failed healthcare, weakened economy and a job market that is non-existent?

While the ACA is a failure because it's not a UHC system, the economy is stronger and so is the job market.

The people that believe that sort of trash are the same people that tend to support Trump.....low information voters.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You can ask some of his investors about his class and tact. You can ask Scotland. You can ask The UAE.

You think every businessman has only had successful deals in their time? He actually had the deals done but they ended up not working out. I would say plenty of tact and class were used to get them done as people in the positions of the people he had to deal with are not going to meet a schmuck that has no idea of what they are doing.....that is just silly.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You think every businessman has only had successful deals in their time? He actually had the deals done but they ended up not working out. I would say plenty of tact and class were used to get them done as people in the positions of the people he had to deal with are not going to meet a schmuck that has no idea of what they are doing.....that is just silly.

US Bankruptcy Courts can vouch for his class and tact, so that is true. Those deals got done.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Did you know that in the world of high-dollar, high-stakes business that it is the guys with class and tact that get their asses handed to them?

There is a reason why corporations and other business' send in the guys that are hard, ruthless negotiators. The goal is to stick it to to the other guys the best they can without getting stuck back.

Class is not an honorable trait in business.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

While the ACA is a failure because it's not a UHC system, the economy is stronger and so is the job market.

The people that believe that sort of trash are the same people that tend to support Trump.....low information voters.

ACA failed because it was doomed from the beginning and a really poor plan with corruption from the start.

As far as the economy....not according to the GDP for the last 10 years:

The U.S. expanded at a 2.2% rate through the first nine months of the year, and the economy is projected to grow at a similar pace in the fourth quarter that ends on Dec. 31. If so, the economy will have failed to reach 3% growth for the 10th straight year, marking the slowest stretch since the end of World War II.

That is what I would call weak.

As far as the job market, I guess that one could be argued but I don't have the patience to argue it again on ATS....if I can find my old thread about it I will link.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Did you know that in the world of high-dollar, high-stakes business that it is the guys with class and tact that get their asses handed to them?

There is a reason why corporations and other business' send in the guys that are hard, ruthless negotiators. The goal is to stick it to to the other guys the best they can without getting stuck back.

Class is not an honorable trait in business.

That would be every single politician that is currently trying to get the candidacy.....for people to say that he has no class just because of the way he speaks is a poor argument.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

US Bankruptcy Courts can vouch for his class and tact, so that is true. Those deals got done.

And of the ones that did go through and are currently doing great?

So, shall we discuss the finer failures of everyone on the current list of politicians or did Trump personally do something to you that has you so upset? Was is the "schlonged" comment you posted about earlier?

I am just wondering because you seem set on failures....is every other person in this race 100% successful all the time with no failure rate?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That is what I would call weak.

Agree to disagree. Too late to go in to details.

for people to say that he has no class just because of the way he speaks is a poor argument.

Actually, the way you speak and interact with people has a direct correlation to the "class" one has. Knowing what to say and when to say it is part of that.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes, but he's honest about lying!

Refreshing! See!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join