It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testimony: Former Hezbollah Fighter and Devout Muslim Turns To Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
First let me say, I do NOT judge anyone. That is not the point of this thread. I know who Christ is and what He means in my life, therefore since I am a follower of His teachings, that would make me a believer. I do not care for the formal religion we have today. The "church" we have today has been hijacked by Apostate's and is not the church Christ set up. That is for another thread though.

This man from Iran was very serious about his commitment to Islam. He prayed 5 times a day and read the Qu' ran from cover to cover every 10 days. He had spiritual powers from speaking with Djinn (evil spirits). He was sent to share Islam with the "poor misled Christians".

A desperate situation left him calling out for help. He called on Allah and Mohamed but no help came. It was only when he called upon the name of Jesus that he was literally saved from his torment.

This is his very beautiful and poignant story. Please take a moment and watch.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Could you give a little more detail on the video.

I"m not able to watch videos at the moment.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Like converting from McDonalds to burger king. Jesus won't mean much more than Mohamed did to him.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Like converting from McDonalds to burger king. Jesus won't mean much more than Mohamed did to him.

Have you ever believed in Christ?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Have you ever believed in Christ?

I'm not the topic. You know who is? The gentleman in the video. He used to believe in Mohamed as much as you believe in Jesus. But now he believes in Jesus instead. Unshakable faith indeed.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No you're not the topic, but you sure judge the man as if you know his heart. Whatever you believe is your prerogative, but you don't know what Jesus really means to that man.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No you're not the topic, but you sure judge the man as if you know his heart. Whatever you believe is your prerogative, but you don't know what Jesus really means to that man.

I didnt say anything bad or good about him, just that he wasn't very committed to Mohamed so Jesus shouldnt get too excited either. I hear Mohamed is a "for life" kind of fellow. Or at least unto death.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yep. From the frying pan into the fire.

6 of one. Half dozen of the other.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

And you know what's in this mans heart how? A YouTube testimonial and a proclamation is all it takes to recognize one of your own? Or perhaps a secret code that clues everyone in? How do you know he's not one of these secret double agent Muslims who want to come to America and decimate us I keep hearing about? Oh wait... he claims Christ in his heart so suddenly he's A OK! The rest of the Muslims in Iran though are still all bad, bad dudes eh? Maybe we can bring him here and let him live near some Buddhists or BaHa'i and test his faith and love of Jesus. Or is it all unnecessary because none of it matters now that he has welcomed Christ into his heart?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

And you know what's in this mans heart how? A YouTube testimonial and a proclamation is all it takes to recognize one of your own? Or perhaps a secret code that clues everyone in? How do you know he's not one of these secret double agent Muslims who want to come to America and decimate us I keep hearing about? Oh wait... he claims Christ in his heart so suddenly he's A OK! The rest of the Muslims in Iran though are still all bad, bad dudes eh? Maybe we can bring him here and let him live near some Buddhists or BaHa'i and test his faith and love of Jesus. Or is it all unnecessary because none of it matters now that he has welcomed Christ into his heart?

For all I know, the man is lying through his teeth. Not once did he mention that he believed Jesus actually died for our sins. I find that suspicious myself, but I'm not about to jump up and declare that his professed faith in Christ will wear off as did his professed faith in Allah.

No one know what this man really believes. That is between him and God.
edit on 22-12-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is just part of his story! The man became a pastor! He knows Jesus and I am telling you until you have a personal experience with Christ as in knowing Him in your heart no one will get what it is like to be a true believer.

To the naysayers, did you even watch the video?? I can post of more of his story if you want to hear him...

Thanks for your replies.

Pax

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Pick this video up at the 29 min. mark to here the rest of his story!

Listen to him as he speaks openly about participating in executions!

Tell me now this is not a man who has given his life to Christ!

top topics

join