It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In blockbuster poll, Sanders destroys Trump by 13 points

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I still think Obama/Jarrett would prefer Sanders over Clinton...and if he shows some real strength and elect-ability, Obama and his minions will cut Hillary loose from his protection. The media will too...and the justice chips will fall where they should, regarding the corrupt Mrs. Clinton.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No, I think they've pulled Jeb to prevent further damage being done against George Prescott Bush's future POTUS run, which would likely occur in 2024 or 2028. There's been some chatter that Jeb's received pressure from his family to not stymie his son's political future and knowing when to tap out.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trouble with that is, if Clinton falls, she takes a LOT of people with her... likely even Obama, himself.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I would place a gentleman's bet on Jeb Bush being done, however.

Now that I rethink this.... saving him for 2020?

I really believe she will be indicted by the FBI.

I have faith that we are all equal under the law.

She severely mishandled classified material.

There must be charges...Hell no I don't want to bet.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Trouble with that is, if Clinton falls, she takes a LOT of people with her... likely even Obama, himself.

Obama's done. And if the stakes are that high, how could they let her fail? Seems like that would be priority #1.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: intrepid

I would place a gentleman's bet on Jeb Bush being done, however.

Now that I rethink this.... saving him for 2020?

I really believe she will be indicted by the FBI.

I have faith that we are all equal under the law.

She severely mishandled classified material.

There must be charges...

Hell no I don't want to bet.

See what I mean? A sad state of affairs.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not. Jarrett and Obama have been insulating themselves from her crap since she left State.
They truly hate her guts.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

a reply to: the owlbear

He was an independent who has always caucused with the Democrats. That's no more an independent that Joe Lieberman was.

Joe Lieberman was a lifelong dem who changed his status to some independent democratic thing after nobody paid attention to him at the national polls.

HUGE difference. Bernie never wanted to be part of a party. Joe ran twice as a dem before suddenly finding his independence.

Due to the two party thing, Bernie had to Caucus with someone. And the repubs don't share his vision of America.
edit on 22-12-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You also have to wonder about who actually responds to these polls. We used to get calls all the time, and we'd never answer or answer honestly. We'd always mess with them.

A good poll would show the demographics of its sample, I'm sure that some do...I just haven't seen any lately or bothered to check. I ought to, though...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I agree, as a Trump supporter, I agree Bernie was better and had some excellent answers to his questions.

I like Bernie, he comes out strong and gets to the point.

However like I said before, Hillary will win the Presidency the deck is stacked against all the other candid, she is supported by big money, the A Packs.

Even Los Vegas bookies are betting that Hillary will get 51% of the votes.

Nothing like having the first women for President corrupt or not. The fix is in. Enjoy the next four years of nothing for We The People.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As for the poll itself, especially if it's a phone poll, people in the middle who hate Hillary will say Sanders to diminish her.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You also have to wonder about who actually responds to these polls. We used to get calls all the time, and we'd never answer or answer honestly. We'd always mess with them.

A good poll would show the demographics of its sample, I'm sure that some do...I just haven't seen any lately or bothered to check. I ought to, though...

Yep. You said it. I knew people that worked for Gallup when they were the name in polling. Damn it is corrupt. But Americans like numbers, 4 out of 5 prefer, the ten best life hacks, 40% of Repubs agree Trump is kewl...

I need a drink.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Even Los Vegas bookies are betting that Hillary will get 51% of the votes.

Nothing like having the first women for President corrupt or not. The fix is in. Enjoy the next four years of nothing for We The People.

Well at least the calls of "racism" will diminish as more people claim "sexism". Cripes. This stuff writes itself.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

HIliary is an expert at chess playing. She has her soldiers ready if needed to protect her.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

HIliary is an expert at chess playing. She has her soldiers ready if needed to protect her.
I think you give her too much credit. She's not that bright.

PLUS, her 'soldiers' know that the moment she gets in trouble, she'll throw them under the bus (sacrifice hr pawns) to save her big pantsuited A**!
edit on 22-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I heard an interview on Talk Radio.

Trumps numbers were over 20% higher when the machine asks poll questions.

When another human asks...Many won't say Trump.

I find that hilarious...Throw the polls out on this one.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The more reputable pollsters will have a website that tells you what their methodology is and it won't change even if they don't list it in every poll.

So theoretically, if Quinnipiac is looking to follow in that vein, there should be a place where they list their methodology and the public can go see it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I heard an interview on Talk Radio.

Trumps numbers were over 20% higher when the machine asks poll questions.

When another human asks...Many won't say Trump.

I find that hilarious...Throw the polls out on this one.

Why Donald Trump Performs Better in Online Polling

Republicans are more likely to say they want Donald Trump in the White House if they are taking a poll online versus in a live telephone interview. And, if you’re a highly-educated or engaged Republican voter, it turns out that you’re far less likely to tell another human being you want Trump as president.

That’s what we found in a new Morning Consult study, where we aimed to answer a prominent question raised by Trump’s sustained lead in the polls: Does he perform better online than on the phone?

We interviewed 2,397 registered Republicans and Republican-leaning independents over a week in mid-December and varied how they completed the survey to answer this question. Respondents started the survey online, and about one-third continued to answer questions about Trump and other Republican primary candidates online. Another third answered those same questions with a live interviewer on the phone, and the final third answered the questions with an automated voice on the phone, known as interactive voice response (IVR).

Thirty-eight percent of people who answered questions on the internet chose Trump for president, compared with 32 percent who chose him on the phone with a live interviewer and 36 percent who answered questions via an automated voice on the phone. That six point difference was not seen with other candidates between the different polling methods. Ted Cruz, for example, did about 2 points better on live telephone, as did Ben Carson. Jeb Bush had no difference between the methods.

Trump performed even worse on the phone with a live interviewer if the respondent had some college education. Among adults with a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree, Trump performs about 10 percentage points better online than via live telephone. And, among adults with some college, Trump performs more than 10 percentage points better online. Conversely, Republicans with a high school education or less favored Trump on the phone over online.

There was also a split between engaged voters—people who say they are very interested in the election, or have previously voted in primaries or midterms—and the general registered voter population. Trump’s advantage in online polls compared with live telephone polling has a spread of eight to nine percentage points among these engaged voters.

What explains Trump’s worse numbers on the phone? One possible explanation is “social desirability bias,” or in other words, people being reluctant to select Trump when talking to another person because they do not believe it will be viewed as a socially acceptable decision. Trump is not the pick of the political pundits, and people intuitively get that.

FULL STUDY:
morningconsult.com...
edit on 22-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: cut length

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Throw the polls out on this one.

This one? Throw them all out. They are nothing more than further propaganda.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Isn't that how Obama climbed up into the Senate? Lawsuits and the mysterious release of his opponents' dirty laundry?

Bernie seems to have learned from Chi-town politics. Maybe the information breach at the DNC wasn't quite as much of an accident as everyone thinks ...

When reading reading the lawsuit, I had to wonder if the breach of clintons data wasn't about baiting Wasserman into acting punitively and breaking the contract. I also believe Wasserman planned on making Sanders jump through the hoops for weeks, as Sanders tryed to prove to Wasserman he had none of clintons data.

The suit took away any leverage the DNC and Wasserman had over Sanders and has opened the DNC to investigation, an excellent block with a solid jab.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join