It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hosts 1st State-Sanctioned SATANIC Ceremony, Temple of Detroit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
First there was the creepy underground airport murals depicting the likes of what many call end times and/or dark days.

Now there's been a State-Sanctioned Satanic Ceremony held on the steps of the capitol (barely 100 miles away).

Wreaks of occult ritual but then that pretty much defines religious ceremonies whether Satanic or say, Catholic, no?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

We certainly do live in interesting times.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And the sum of every measurable effect will be:

None.

Disappointing, isn't it? I mean, they are really trying to bring back the old gods, but noooo, nothing happens..
Why should we be alarmed again?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Got to only say one thing, cell phones are really screwing up the human mind worldwide these days. I say this only because if Nixon resigned over what he did and now America has a running candidate running for the POTUS who knowing .... we all know, its just got to be the dumbing down of the populist using the cell phones. Really, the world is really becoming TOO CONFUSED, and LOST.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Got to only say one thing, cell phones are really screwing up the human mind worldwide these days. I say this only because if Nixon resigned over what he did and now America has a running candidate running for the POTUS who knowing .... we all know, its just got to be the dumbing down of the populist using the cell phones. Really, the world is really becoming TOO CONFUSED, and LOST. :there:

intriguing theory!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet

originally posted by: musicismagic
Got to only say one thing, cell phones are really screwing up the human mind worldwide these days. I say this only because if Nixon resigned over what he did and now America has a running candidate running for the POTUS who knowing .... we all know, its just got to be the dumbing down of the populist using the cell phones. Really, the world is really becoming TOO CONFUSED, and LOST. :there:

intriguing theory!

I noticed my beer mug now says "there" that weird, shouldn't it say "cheers" LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
First there was the creepy underground airport murals depicting the likes of what many call end times and/or dark days.

Now there's been a State-Sanctioned Satanic Ceremony held on the steps of the capitol (barely 100 miles away).

Wreaks of occult ritual but then that pretty much defines religious ceremonies whether Satanic or say, Catholic, no?

No.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This is a good example that any religions can speak on government property, erect a symbol or none at all.
That is how this is supposed to work.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So, is there a symbol from all other religious affiliations there and are any others holding a ceremony there that is likewise state sanctioned?

Or is the government being preferential to the Satanists this year?

It's not enough to just have one. You have to have them all or none. That is how you are truly being non-preferential.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So, is there a symbol from all other religious affiliations there and are any others holding a ceremony there that is likewise state sanctioned?

It's not enough to just have one. You have to have them all or none. That is how you are truly being non-preferential.

Take god off our money and we will take Satan off the capitol grounds.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Take god off our money and we will take Satan off the capitol grounds.

Who put God there and why

Its probably not the Judeo Christian God, its probably satan the god they trust or maybe the money itself id the god you trust.
Why do you think its a Judeo Christian God

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Don't think there's any religious restriction at all from what I could google up, only that displays have to be removed each night.
www.mlive.com...

What is it with the bible folks & their bellyaching? What's good for the goose is good for the damn gander, deal with it. Share the time periods allotted, or share the space at once, whatever the standing rules say. Or take your ball & go home. Your choice.
edit on 12/22/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I really don't want to watch the video. Is there proof that it is a government sanctioned event?

ETA: I guess Detroit allows different groups equal or fair use of the lawn during the holiday season. Seems fair to me.

edit on 22-12-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2015 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yes, I think it's smart to be unencumbered by the thought process.....

edit on 22-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This truly makes me sad. I never thought I would see that and really wished I didnt. Freedom of religion yada ,yada , yada. You reap what you sow. Enjoy your brave "new world". Flame away ye demons spawn , flame away.

top topics

join