It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden tightening it's borders(limiting traffic from Copenhagen)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Excellent video. Sweden's leaders sounds like America's leader. It is as if they are reading from the exact same playbook, word for word. Probably some UN sustainable development goals they all signed and probably got some kickback for doing so.

Edited to add: And as the guy in your video pointed out, these leaders live in all white secure and gated neighborhoods and don't have to deal with the multi-cultural issues and problems and ghettos that result from their out-of-control immigration policies that don't put limits and requirements on the incoming.

edit on 22-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It feels to me, that Sweden was their little 'experiment' to which they are now expanding into the West. None of it feels good at all, and this is in no way normal behavior from a Gov't who is supposedly Employed by it's People. It's Disgraceful.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In the larger picture it is futile to think the western countries can save all these poor people.
Even at these high levels of immigration which put a strain on these countries a dent is not even made on the world's poor. the western countries take a couple million a year while each year. 80 million people a year are added in places with wages lower than mexico's average.

Sadly when we take people, we take those who are the most energetic, most educated, and most disatisfied with their poor countries situation. The west takes brain drains all these poor countries of the people who could actually change their countries situations.

All these syrians that fled home could have stayed, could have fought for their liberty they instead flee too

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: whyamIhere

que? i didn't remove anything and have no clue what you mean.

and yeah, if I had room, I wouldn't mind having a Syrian, iraqian or afghanian refugee staying at my place. would be great, so they could be properly adjusted to our culture and rid of their own. "you're a swede now kid, here are the rules. and if you act up, you ain't getting my wifi password." simple.

unfortunately I have a one room flat. no space.

Perhaps I'm wrong here but from what I know Muslim immigrants do not embrace their new host countries. They don't want to be anything different from what they already were. They'll learn the language if forced to, few will do it because they want to become Swedes.

These immigrants want nothing more than to get enough other Muslims living in the area to make it feel like home - an area they control mind you and keep the police and everyone non-Muslim out. Aren't there areas you native Swedes avoid going through because of this or is it just propaganda? I've seen plenty of videos that tell otherwise.

I don't doubt they would be grateful for your hospitality and might even bum off you for everything they can. If Islam comes with the immigrant it won't be the immigrants that change - it will be Sweden.

Glad you have an open heart but this issue will change Sweden permanently in the near future.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

yeah I know.
the reality of the situation is, we are
1. overrun
2. immigrants don't respect us as humans, or as a country. at all.
3. they do nothing to assimilate to our culture, because as you said they don't want to, and are prohibited from it cause of their religion.
4. Sweden is systematically being destroyed by the Elite, as they must have noticed, Swedes are among the people on earth, with imho, the most freethinkers, artists, etc - cause of the feeling of zero government presence in our personal lives, just as zero religious presence in our personal lives.
I'd say 70% of us are agnostic and or atheists. and I'd say 99% of us have feelings of true freedom, and to realise all our dreams if we want to.
that said we have a huge suicide rate, addiction rate, and more... I know I've been through addiction that lasted 14 years but I've just beaten it. noticed I haven't changed my mood on here from high to sober. I'll have to do that.

it starts to make sense why they'd want to destroy us, and other Scandinavians, and so on so forth.

I don't know if it's too late to stop it or not, but who knows.
at least there are still millions of us left.. so all hope is not lost I guess.

I'm not either liberal or conservative - either left or right - and neither religious nor atheist.
I'd just call me an open minded human and I think most people feel this way. at least on here. i hope.
but what differs me from you if you are American - I don't feel a strong connection with my country and flag and won't call myself a patriot.
but I do consider myself blessed to have been born here.
contradiction eh?
nah not really.
it's pretty sensible to me.
edit on 23-12-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA
Makes sense to me.

You love were you live. The land under your feet the place you call home. You are aware that it can change, but for now it is all that you have.

Country and patriotism is becoming vague memories of an ideal that is being insidiously stripped from the minds and hearts of us all.

It is a very necessary step in forcing us into a one world global government. The next is to get us to hate all government leaders, so one will stand tall among the rest. Our savior that will Put in our hearts and minds the belief that he will save us from the terror and collapse of that which surrounds us.

We are being played.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

yeah you are probably right

but I won't just surrender all hope and go all gloomy and doomy just yet. In fact I feel empowered by it. because if it does end up like that, at least we would still have eachother.
and the knowledge that we're being played.
so they pretty much lose by default..?

they'll never get my soul at least. ever.
it belongs to the infinite beyond so.. and if I get to choose, I'll reincarnate into the last possible human left if I have to, in order to fight these demons. I hope I'll have some company by then cause I'll need it!
I don't think it'll come to it, but I'll get biblical on them if I have to, lol. call upon them OG archangels they be talking about and it'll be freaking legendary.

edit on 23-12-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why am i not surprised this thread has little attraction. Oh could it be because it's true. The world is turning to SH*T faster and faster by the day.... Sad...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

It seems common sense to me.

America is the only one ignoring these killers.

Good quote!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join