It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you know what the truth is?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Like acid and oil in a madman's face, his reason tends to fly away.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

A wise woman said "Don't Believe Everything you Think"

Thought arises all by itself - you are not thinking.
'You' are not actually doing anything at all.

Can anyone ever be ready for the truth???

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Wow spoken like a true slave.
serve yourself and others god doesn't need our servitude.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

No one is jealous of mental illness.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Also op don't ever take anyone else's version of God seriously.
no one has the right to tell you who or what God is.
find out yourself and keep it to youself.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

The chances of you communitating with a demonic entity is thenfold the chances of communitating with a real god

You give way too much credit to demons

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

mary Magdalene; she is with me 24/7 in spirit and ive been in a relationship with a supernatural force for like ... 4 years now. I Love this entity so much its the only thing that calms me down when im feeling bad.

4 years? Sounds like this Tulpa has you firmly under their spell

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thought arises all by itself - you are not thinking. 'You' are not actually doing anything at all. Can anyone ever be ready for the truth?

So you didnt read their response you smelt it with your nose, grokked it with your stomach and responded using your hearing to speak via the interwebs - all without typing. Hohum...you're back at it again; bringing such clarity to ATS

Keep on not actually doing anything (typing)

defn: doing (noun) the activities in which a particular person engages

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well, let's start by the question...what is real?....what constitutes something as not real?....things that are not real are things that are "imagined"....meaning forming things into thought that are NOT an "objective reality"...exist. Belcastro..man has a tough time understanding the difference between seeking God and seeking the right religion concerning God. Religion and God are separate conversations even though the topic of God "involves" religion. Don't look for religion, look for relationship and then your question becomes this: How can I know the spirit of God.."what he wants" and how would I know that it is true.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

If you have lived a life in honesty then you will feel a sick feeling in the bottom of your stomach and in my case I get incredibly angry when lies start to pour from someone's mouth.

It's not Isis who is with you but an echo from your own time line where someone or something called Isis or similar has impacted on your life, probably detrimentally, and is giving you the option to make a fresh choice to avoid it (or re-engage with it if it was positive) or at least be prepared for it. Try to get a sense of whether it is a positive or negative, and jot down any numbers, letters or symbols that come to mind. Look out for them.

HTH

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahler

If you have lived a life in honesty then you will feel a sick feeling in the bottom of your stomach and in my case I get incredibly angry when lies start to pour from someone's mouth.

It's not Isis who is with you but an echo from your own time line where someone or something called Isis or similar has impacted on your life, probably detrimentally, and is giving you the option to make a fresh choice to avoid it (or re-engage with it if it was positive) or at least be prepared for it. Try to get a sense of whether it is a positive or negative, and jot down any, letters or symbols that come to mind. Look out for them.
HTH

Are you a reflection of the Absolute or an actual particle of its being divided from Itself to express you expressing Itself. This positive/negative diatribe you continue with in your arguments has no foundation *its only one part of 7* and not THE major for consideration (all seven are balanced).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join