It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Keith Ellison be Hillary's Secret Weapon to win the election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
With all of the talk of anti-Muslim sentiment, I decided to take a step back and find out why. There is always something that occurs that allows the Democratic base to take hold. Starting in 2005, after Bush was elected a second time, the race issue started to really take off. A country was suddenly divided based on race when just a few years ago, after 9/11, we were united as a country. Racism was not an issue at the forefront 10 years ago but it reared its head to help win an election.

In 2008, more than 95% of the US black population voted for Obama. This, very much so, swayed the entire election. If Hillary would have run she would not have pulled those numbers with her husband so recently leaving a bad taste in the mouth of America. (pun intended).

Now, how can she stop the force that is Bernie and the GOP. Why, play into the fears of those that have become, in the last 10 years, the largest growth in the US. The Islamic community. We are inundated with TRUMP HATES ALL MUSLIMS....GOP HATES ALL MUSLIMS...while at her rallies Hillary apologizes and even after there was an attack by radical Islam she did not denounce it but apologized again. Then apologized for the comments made by the GOP.

Muslims in the US could sway the election and what better way to do that but insert someone who is as close as can be. A fellow Muslim and politician. He is the sleeper she could use and he supports many of her causes, as well as the ability to garner a lot of support from US Muslims.

A supporter of LGBT
Against the war in Iraq and ME. Wanted to impeach Dick Cheney.
Pro-Choice
CAIR campaign contributions
Ties to the Nation of Islam in law school

This is of course all food for thought but at this point in the 2016 election, anything is possible.

LINK for more info

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-22T13:19:09-06:000109 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Do the calculus.

Just exactly how many Muslims do you think they will import and how many do you think would vote for that ticket just to prove they aren't anti-Muslim and how many would vote for Hillary anyhow and how many would vote for a black veep?

vs

How many are aren't going to buy it for the third time it's tried on them?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Every Muslim I know says they are supporting Trump.
They say that they like his non-pc attitude.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

I have friends also that say the same thing. A few were students with me years ago who left the ME to find a better life here and want a harder line on immigration. They tire of the rhetoric that is in the MSM and SM.

This OP was really about how she can align herself to play in the fear of the voting base and appeal to a broader brush that the GOP is alienating a bit. .

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No her secret weapon is Donald Trump.

If he gets the GOP nomination then he will lose it due to not having the minority vote, plus I will guess he will just say more and more crazy shiz to alienate voters. Hillary wins.

IF he does not get the GOP he will run third party and split the GOP vote. Hillary wins.

He has a long long history with the Clintons and Democrats.

They are just using him to sanitize the Clinton name

Its crony capitlism at work and the Clintons are playing the US public like fools.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Actually, over the years he has contributed twice as much to Republican candidates.

Trump has actually been relatively evenhanded in doling out cash to the two parties, but since 1989, he’s contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Data from the Federal Election Commission and state elections offices provided by the two websites show that Trump has given $584,850 to Democrats and $961,140 to the GOP over the last 26 years.

The difference in donations is almost entirely captured in Trump’s recent giving. Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats (California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Assemblyman Michael Benedetto).

He really ramped it up since 2012 as you can see above. .007% of his political contributions since 2012 were for Republicans. He made his choice then.

The third party split is not an option. He would not waste his time. It will be Cruz/Clinton at that point and Cruz I think would lose.

As far as minority vote, that is also a MSM farce. He has support from many minority organizations and is polling better with blacks than any other GOP candidate. Bush carried 11% and Romney 6% but in polling Trump is around 25-30.

Don't believe the hype...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Republicans? Democrats? Most of them are the same.
I mean whats the diffrence between bill clinton, bush and obama?
Nothing, all sold out your economy, all started wars, all played proxy wars, all expanded government and all continued the policys of there predecessors.

The fact he contributed to both shows he is establishment and likely wants the status quo.

I would say don't believe the hype with trump.

He is a tool of TPTB.
edit on 22-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
No her secret weapon is Donald Trump.

If he gets the GOP nomination then he will lose it due to not having the minority vote, plus I will guess he will just say more and more crazy shiz to alienate voters. Hillary wins.

IF he does not get the GOP he will run third party and split the GOP vote. Hillary wins.

He has a long long history with the Clintons and Democrats.

They are just using him to sanitize the Clinton name

Its crony capitlism at work and the Clintons are playing the US public like fools.

I totally agree.

top topics

join