It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seymore Hersh: US funded ISIS and US military undermining Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Perhaps you could attempt to address the material covered in the OP or simply move along.

Is Mr Hersh not part of the material in the OP...you know I would like to know about the person used as a source, and then I will decide if I want to discuss what they are talking about.

If I find the source is questionable I will post that information as that is how one does what is known as doing my research.

Seems your not discussing the material in the OP...have you just moved on?

It comes as no surprise that anything that is critical of the west, will result in your immediate dismissal as BS.

I can only call them as I see them.

You know you should really pay attention to what I post as you would have seen I am too critical of things the west does to a point, but they aren't the cause of everything bad in the world throughout history.

Seymour Hersh's credentials speaks for themselves, regardless of your bias!

Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize...having prestige for something doesn't mean you can't be full of BS.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: elementalgrove

Perhaps you could attempt to address the material covered in the OP or simply move along.

Is Mr Hersh not part of the material in the OP...you know I would like to know about the person used as a source, and then I will decide if I want to discuss what they are talking about.

If I find the source is questionable I will post that information as that is how one does what is known as doing my research.

Seems your not discussing the material in the OP...have you just moved on?

It comes as no surprise that anything that is critical of the west, will result in your immediate dismissal as BS.

I can only call them as I see them.

You know you should really pay attention to what I post as you would have seen I am too critical of things the west does to a point, but they aren't the cause of everything bad in the world throughout history.

Seymour Hersh's credentials speaks for themselves, regardless of your bias!

Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize...having prestige for something doesn't mean you can't be full of BS.

Seymour Hersh has often used anonymous sources, a well established method in investigative reporting.

The sources want to remain anonymous otherwise reporters won't get information.

The top investigative reporters all use anonymous sources

For Hersh it has paid off well with many otherwise horrendous deeds by the US government going unrevealed

en.wikipedia.org...

Seymour Myron "Sy" Hersh (born April 8, 1937) is an American investigative journalist and political writer based in Washington, D.C. He is a contributor to The New Yorker magazine on military and security matters. He has also won two National Magazine Awards and is a five-time Polk winner and recipient of the 2004 George Orwell Award.[5]
He first gained recognition in 1969 for exposing the My Lai Massacre and its cover-up during the Vietnam War, for which he received the 1970 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting. In 2004 he reported on the US military's mistreatment of detainees at Abu Ghraib prison.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hersh I would say has earned our trust

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drew99GT

www.alternet.org...

So, I read this article.

Please point me to the part where Hersh says the U.S. funded ISIS as indicated in the thread title.

<< 1   >>

join