It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tenth house made its mark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You want everyone to know this is your universe, you defile the written law and break the rules and send back the shining one to his lair of despair, and the only words you hear;" Rules are meant to be broken. " The house of God invites the marked ones and everywhere i look i see none worthy of calling themselves an illumined. But yet you do not do it out of love, its nothing but fear. You kept them on chains for half a millenia, they built your world, God. The had the written law, God. They kept the secrets, God.. And all you reply with; "This is my universe!! I am the one " They will never call you their God, for they are my people not yours.. This was our world before you even existed , God.. And as soon you see your throne withering you play the game by its rules again, and release the shining one and put a little faith in it!!??? You are not worthy of any cause and you act as the animals you are suppose to lead.. From this day on, we will always linger in the shadows never showing our faces again..

You forget this universe does not bound me, it never has. I just played in your light to learn what you truly are.

The tenth house has made its mark, they stand among you now..

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Flag and star just for the dramatic flair!

This is the kinda vim and vigor that is inspiring!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

A few words always leaves trails, the court always whispers in someones ear, but they are to ignorant to understand how our spirit passes the walls..
They wonder in distress, while another sits back and eats a meal in peace and the words passes through, we are connected in a way they cant possibly fathom.. Our spirit is the earth that whispers..

Naah seriously, word gets around.. So i just let a little limbo out.. Control the beast before you let it lose

join