It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Theories (Warning: Spoilers if you haven't seen the new film)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My theory for kylo Ren, is that he will become a badass from this weak and pathetic creature that we were presented with.

I think he will complete his training under snoke and then kill him. Making his transition from weak to ultimate villain.

That's what I hope anyway. If this doesn't happen it will just mirror all the other star wars movies.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Just saw the movie... it was excellent!! Very intense!!

My theory is Rey is Lukes daughter, from an unrevealed lover...

Snork has something to do with Yoda because you know he will show up eventually

The rest is a blur... took out the new death star in the first chapter...

I D K W T F

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I have to admit, after rewatching the movie, I now lean towards her being Luke's daughter as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I dunno are jedi supposed to be like priest's and not bother with sex.
I just can not see luke breaking the code.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I dunno are jedi supposed to be like priest's and not bother with sex.
I just can not see luke breaking the code.

Yeah they are like priests.

In theory they were meant to celebrate......in practice most had bits on side...Jedi or not men will think with there light sabre not there brain

And Yoda? Well what was he doing with all those younglings.....

In fact the fall of the Jedi proved one thing, a organisation of celibate weirdos never ends up well

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I dunno are jedi supposed to be like priest's and not bother with sex. I just can not see luke breaking the code.

In an environment where a whole army is cloned, it isn't too crazy she could have come from his DNA in a non-traditional way, or we could say Luke wasn't trained in the traditional manner, so not sure he would have the taboo. Either way, we're left with the mother....but many think they saw a grave marker on Luke's little island....so......

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

....but many think they saw a grave marker on Luke's little island....so......

I keep trying to find a screen capture of that to post but have not been able to locate anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm going to see it again this Friday, so maybe I can point it out better after that, as it is one of the things I'll be looking for.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

To me, that scene and the flashback are two of the most important ones in the film.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I really paid attention while seeing it again, and I don't see it being a grave marker at all. It's too similar to other rocks on the island.

I did pay more attention to the flashback too. The voice telling little Rey to be quiet...that's Max Von Sydow I think, guy from the first scene of the movie. Which of course, lends even more credence to her being Luke's kid. (though she was definitely left by someone she saw as her mother). Perhaps Luke had her flee with the kid when Kylo Ren had his rebellion? Though we'd still have to know why he didn't track her down. Not like him at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The voice telling little Rey to be quiet...that's Max Von Sydow I think, guy from the first scene of the movie.

It was Unkar Plutt, the junk dealer.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are you sure? Really sounded like Max. Guess I can see that too though. (and makes sense he'd have the Falcon then).

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Are you sure?

Positive, it was in the screenplay. Here is another source:

About 30 years after the Battle of Endor, Unkar was the junkboss of the planet Jakku, doling survival rations out to scavengers, among them the human scavenger Rey, whom he is seen holding in her Force Vision...Source

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join