It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your avatar?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Blah blah I see avatars blah don't care blah too cool to give a crap who you guys even are blah blah

Is this how you make friends buddy? Is this your best chatup line? How you meet women?

"Yo lady. You got lipstick on. What's up with that??????"

" Hey you! You man! Hey! Ummmmm You brushed your hair uh? I don't care"

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Very Cute Doll!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Thanks again for your service

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
My avatar is from an amazing TV show, Garth Merenghi's Darkplace! In this particular scene, he is cradling this young giant eyeball, lamenting the loss of his own half-grasshopper son.

I chose it simply because I had no avatar, and I was watching Darkplace at the time, thought how appropriate it was given the nature of this forum, and ta-daaaaa!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Mine's always Rukia, a character from Bleach (which is a manga/anime). Rukia is also my name on ATS.

My signature is also a quote from that character. Followed by links to three of my threads that I felt related nicely to the theme of that quote.

What kind of avatar are you going to use, OP?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes. You need to make your image 220x440 px. It'll fit then. Play around with the dimensions till it fits again.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

That is not the problem he has.. see my reply

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
Yeah, nothing says hot like a 60 year old has been dragging her uterus across the stage.

At least you know it is easy to get some at that point.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

It took me almost a month to watch all 366 episodes and 4 movies.

My favorite character is Byakuya.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
At an early age I was indoctrinated into the Chinese Army way of thought (commonly called " a brainwashed child").
edit on 1200000024382015-12-22T17:38:24-06:00382412pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just went looking for an appropriate Christmas one, and I liked this cat one that has the kitty looking at the post. I also thought it fit well with the black background.

So I popped it up.

I am also a cat person.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Mona "Yao" Lisa the basketball player...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"Avatar" has always had the physical appearance to me of something animated or not real, so I usually tend to keep in that theme. However, where some may just see a couple of anime characters in my current one (insert random Christmas tree in background) - one of my hobbies is audio.

One of my closet secrets is that I'm still a Yamaha fanboy at heart (though, I wouldn't touch their mainstream gear with a 60 foot poll...AVENTAGE FTW). And while I think the Vocaloid movement in how it is today is the bane of musical existence...I can appreciate that they work for my purposes as an avatar.

So in short, my avatar is subliminal advertisement for the Yamaha Corporation.
edit on 22.12.2015 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am also a cat person.

Hopefully you're not this bad.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
mine is a beautiful mother art tattoo (not mine) that i found on the internet. i love tattoos and have many but this one struck me because of the beautiful expression and cracked skin the woman has almost like she is infused with nature itself.

i feel like it represents aspects of myself (peace, bliss, ecstasy, freedom) that i feel so deeply when i am sleeping and exploring different realms.

edit on 22-12-2015 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I like avatars that move. This one is a nice combo of philosophical balance and 3-D mathematical symmetry.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My current avatar is obviously a spider , a redback spider surprise surprise . There is a theme of sorts in that nearly all of my avatars could kill you so it is just keeping up the Australian animals all want to kill you theme . here is my last one .And yes it can kill you .

Then i had this one , it wont kill you .

But this one can .

Actually the last one is the only Aussie critter that creeps me out . Had one it the boat once when i dragged a crab net in , damned thing was like the baby alien from the movie of the same name . Moved quite quickly for something smaller than the size of your palm . Throw in the wife and 3 young kids it was quite the pandemonium .

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Mine is an image of my favorite work of an artist name Geoglyphiks

It is called "Tantric Marriage"

I like it because it hints at the power of uniting the power of the sacred feminine and sacred masculine, which in my humble opinion is our lifes work.

Through this unity we reclaim our divinity!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There are so many awesome avatars and I wanted to comment on some, but got behind in the thread! Keep them coming!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

That cute polka dotted thing creeps you out and not that scary looking spider? Ahahahaha! Now that spider creeps me out, but I guess as far as spiders go, he is rather interesting being all black with a touch of red. Still...

LOVED the adorable mouse one!!!
edit on 22-12-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join