It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Another Year is Yet Upon US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And so it begins, the next round of yearly predictions for 2016.

How many believe that this is the year for Alien disclosure?

How many believe that this will be the year for Nuclear Armageddon?

How many believe that elusive asteroid will finally crash and burn?

How many believe Nibiru is going to rear its ugly head?

How many believe the “big one” will finally happen?

So, tell me what are your predictions for the coming year?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I predict even more US election threads....groan...I wish ATS had a special off-shoot page instead of seeing the constant flow of crap threads about crap candidates for the next year. I'm just here for the cryptozoology, survival and fluoride threads.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

How many believe that this is the year for Alien disclosure?

How many believe that this will be the year for Nuclear Armageddon?

How many believe that elusive asteroid will finally crash and burn?

How many believe Nibiru is going to rear its ugly head?

So, tell me what are your predictions for the coming year?

I seriously think people are ill when all they can predict is doom and disaster.

I predict many people will experience the greatest joys in the lives, with their children being born or them finding the love of their lives.

I predict many will wake up mass manipulation of hate and divide that is upon us in recent times, well that's more of a hope or dream than a prediction.

I predict that the exact same predictions that have been repeated each year on end for the decades past will be repeated again the next.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

How many believe that this is the year for Alien disclosure?... a False Alien, not from another dimension or planet

How many believe that this will be the year for Nuclear Armageddon?...No, Russia will win over the new administration

How many believe that elusive asteroid will finally crash and burn?...No Not Wormwood, Yet, but we will get pelted from a few unexpected debris fields

How many believe Nibiru is going to rear its ugly head?... that Myth is really about the Central Sun @ Earth Core

So, tell me what are your predictions for the coming year?...Rome & Jerusalem will get Jihad onslaughts killing many

none of the above responses are from Psychic revelation...They are just from practical supposing...
(Gawd I hope i'm not the first reply)
edit on nd31145079497722362015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
For most 2016 will be just as disappointing as 2015.

So sayeth Alaundo the wise.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

How many believe that this is the year for Alien disclosure?... a False Alien, not from another dimension or planet

How many believe that this will be the year for Nuclear Armageddon?...No, Russia will win over the new administration

How many believe that elusive asteroid will finally crash and burn?...but Not Wormwood, Yet, but a few debris fields

How many believe Nibiru is going to rear its ugly head?... that Myth is really about the Central Sun @ Earth Core

So, tell me what are your predictions for the coming year?...Rome & Jerusalem will get Jihad onslaughts killing many

none of the above responses are from Psychic revelation...They are just from practical supposing...

Ok you have me with the niribu central sun line.

Do you hav any links as I am bored right now and that sounds like my kind of crazy!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

All I can say is 2015 has gone by really fast... seems faster than usual, I wonder if the Earth is actually rotating faster!

And 2016 I hope wil be less depressing news in the Media and I hope cost of living will go down and stay down.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

How many believe that elusive asteroid will finally crash and burn?...but Not Wormwood, Yet, but a few debris fields

Do you hav any links as I am bored right now and that sounds like my kind of crazy!

I think he is referring to Agatha/Shambala. Legends say there is a miniature Sun at the Earth's core (not molten iron, but living plasma), being held hostage by Nephalim, in the interior of this planet. Supposedly it's what helps generate the magneto sphere. But the fun twist is, Momma wants her honey back!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

I think he is referring to Agatha/Shambala. Legends say there is a miniature Sun at the Earth's core (not molten iron, but living plasma), being held hostage by Nephalim, in the interior of this planet. Supposedly it's what helps generate the magneto sphere. But the fun twist is, Momma wants her honey back!

I am aware of the hollow earth theory, It was the niribu connection I had not come across before.

It sounds like an interesting read

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

All I can say is 2015 has gone by really fast... seems faster than usual, I wonder if the Earth is actually rotating faster!

And 2016 I hope wil be less depressing news in the Media and I hope cost of living will go down and stay down.

If the earth was rotating faster then would not the clocks all become out of sync and it would be dark at midday?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

sorry, not off-the-cuff....i'm eclectic (like you) but scattered (unlike you)

Theodore the Studite on a www.shoebat.com link was informative, synopsis: Roman Catholics are the reason Islam cult was created in the 1st place...Mohammad followed by Abu Bakr & were totally anti-Trinity Jihadists & the Monks with that haircut (shaved crown but a band of hair) were marked for death no matter what (Tonsure): en.wikipedia.org...

my site ID of StUdio is in no way linked with 'Studite' or Catholics...but Is associated with the Lithuanian Dutchy allied with Poland who snuffed the Islamic Empire in Europe @the city of Vienna
see: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Are we doing predictions?

1. The first mass shooting for 2016 will be so botched by Obama's logistic group that even Scott Pelley, as liberal as he is, will say WTF??? on live TV.

2. Extraterrestrials will finally communicate with us from outside the moon's orbit and we won't like what they have to say.

3. Liquid and solid fueled rockets will become obsolete when anti-gravity technology is revealed.

4. Something will happen to both Clinton and Trump and they will leave the election process, our next president will be a female, possibly Nikki Haley (not sure about that one).

5. Most oil companies will go bankrupt as gas prices continue to fall as low a 29 cents a gallon.

6. The war in Ukraine never happens because the US state department people that are running it all die in a plane crash.

7. Iran becomes more involved in the UN, allowing all UN nuclear inspectors to inspect every square inch of the country. They will also call for inspections of Israel by the UN. It won't be pretty.

8. Syria gives control of the air, coast and ground to Russia. Turkey is proven to be funding and supplying ISIL. Russia performs surgical air strikes on Turkey and takes out Erdogan and Davutoglu. ISIL is destroyed and the US cries bloody murder, but does nothing. Syria is saved at great cost, but gradually builds back.

9. The war in Saudi Arabia ends with the death of the insurgent leadership and their defunding. With no fuel, ammo, and good vehicles, they simply walk away.

10. Evil in the US Government becomes endangered. Illegal contributions are identified and stopped. Half the US congress and Senate are indicted.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I predict many people will post predictions on ATS claiming the end is near or blah blah and the time will come and pass and we never hear from the Prophets again
Then we will get some who will be so vague about what will happen "I sense an earthquake happening" and then because of chance a earthquake happens and then claim they are the second coming of Bod.
My prediction? dunno but more of the same old...
Unless Aliens.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I tell my wife at the rate they're going by, I'll be dead in like ten minutes.

I predict atheists will keep having Daddy issues.
Make that hateful atheists.
edit on Ram122215v33201500000054 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I predict the continued whine fest will grow to unimaginable porpotions. 2016 will be a banner year!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I predict the continued whine fest will grow to unimaginable porpotions. 2016 will be a banner year!!

Predictions with one to one odds don't count.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If it is not to late to change titles of your thread, maybe you should change it to 2016 Members predictions.
That way it will be easier to chain with previous years members predictions.

Here is last years:
(I have yet to grade myself on mine from last year lol )

ATS Members 2015 predictions

edit on 22-12-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If the earth was rotating faster then would not the clocks all become out of sync and it would be dark at midday?

You had to be clever didn't you?

Maybe there is a way round that... I'll sleep on it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It's an election year.

There will be chaos in the news.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
With my little spot in California having rain through the solstice with a waxing moon into the next day, I predict the drought here will get better throughout the next three years. We will have little to no fires and no earthquakes throughout my state. The mountain lions will stay far away in the mountains and the deer wild flourish.
I also predict that Quentin Tarantino will be inspired to seriously consider a third movie to Kill Bill 1 and 2, but might work on one more movie before that and the third Kill Bill movie will be his last one with a completely different title that contains more than two or three words in it.

new topics

top topics

join