It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As is blatantly obvious by his latest avatar.

Bang!

So what's the difference between mine and hers?

Why do you have a problem with my avatar?
edit on 22-12-2015 by HardBoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled

As is blatantly obvious by his latest avatar.

Bang!

So what's the difference between mine and hers?

The fact you have an issue with it is the only difference I can see. Your simply trolling to prove some odd point on a thread that has nothing to do with avatars.

Doesn't matter to me at all though....just get tired of a stupid argument completely off topic in a thread. As others have said here....take your issue up with mods or make another thread. I don't care about your pic, I care about the thread topic.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

What is your obsession with my avatar? I've explained multiple times what it means. I'm not going to change anything about it. There is no shame in being beautiful, showing cleavage, or using actors from your fav shows as avatars.

He's a troll. And apparently - a certain kind of troll. We should stop feeding him his favorite cookies now

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

tl;dr version:

I hate Trump, he should be disqualified from running as president because I hate him, ignore him because he's mean!

Yep, that'll just about sum up every sour liberal.

Who says he should be disqualified? Did I miss that somewhere? He can run all he wants. But he won't get anywhere because the RNC will never let it happen and the only people who would actually vote for him are people like him. Which isn't enough votes
edit on 12/22/15 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm guessing it's not accurate

That's right I wear boxers. Why would you guess that. You think I am not ripped? Is Malynn's avatar also not accurate?

Please qoute the statement of which you feel it is generalising towards women.

link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Agreed. And done.

link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Been a since anyone has ahem "schlonged" Hilary I'd say. I doubt Bill is even that brave these days. The woman is an evil compulsive lying cackling witch.

Bill likes his woman a little younger...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
a reply to: HardBoiled

Lmfao! That's Gillian Anderson the actress who plays Scully on The X-Files....holding an alien mask. If you can't comprehend how appropriate that is for ATS I guess you haven't been here very long. And I reject your assertion that there is something wrong with cleavage. Only half the population has boobs and all.

Ok, I am so uncomfortable that someone would actually think a regular woman would ever have a professional photo made of them posing in their bra with an alien mask all sexy for use on ATS.

Wow. The media and entertainment business have really painted a bizarre image of women.

edit on 22-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think we can all also agree that no one actually wants Hillary schlonged in 2016. And if any member has photo's please keep them to yourself.

We can all agree she didn't get schlonged in the biblical sense...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That ticket went on to get schlonged at the polls.

If "Schlonged" is good enough for Neil Conan to have used in 2011 in similar context, then I am ok with Trump using it today....

Yes, Neal Conan and Donald Trump are so much alike too...

Was the context similar?

:-)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ok, I am so uncomfortable that someone would actually think a regular woman would ever have a professional photo made of them posing in their bra with an alien mask all sexy for use on ATS.

That alien mask is kind of sexy like... just saying...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

You're right. He's not very presidential.

People are right when they want someone who speaks his mind honestly, like Trump, to be president. But, he has no tact. My drunk neighbor speaks his mind also, but...I don't want him to be president.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Lol you and me both sister

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

But it is normal that a regular women would use this all sexy pic for use on ATS?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

That ticket went on to get schlonged at the polls.

If "Schlonged" is good enough for Neil Conan to have used in 2011 in similar context, then I am ok with Trump using it today....

Yes, Neal Conan and Donald Trump are so much alike too...

Was the context similar?

Yep...context was exactly the same, to the point I wonder if Trump heard it and used it for that reason.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I can see that.
BUT
I don't think he is all that out of touch. A lot, if not most of his supporters are 'common folk' who are realizing that typical politicians are not delivering on their promises.
That is why it was him and Carson on top of the polls when this all started.
People are tired of politicians pandering to special interest.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

It has not been easy for me, I started off with a small loan of a million dollars from my father

Yes he is out of touch with reality of he thinks he has had it hard. He is most definitely not some everyday man fighting the corner of the little guy. He is a billionaire that says # people wanna hear. No different from a politician that says # people wanna hear, he just has a better way of articulating it to the masses.
edit on 22-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And CLinton said they were 'dead' broke!

What's the difference ?

Hillary Clinton on ‘dead broke’ comment: ‘I regret it’

247wallst.com...

Clinton is a one percenter.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yep...context was exactly the same, to the point I wonder if Trump heard it and used it for that reason.

If anyone else had said it but Trump - I might agree with you. It's not the worst word in the world - hardly. It's about context

From the link in the OP:

Engaging Clinton again on Monday night, Trump described Clinton's late return to the Democratic debate stage on Saturday night because of a bathroom break as "a weird deal." "I know where she went. It's disgusting. I don't want to talk about it, it's disgusting," Trump said, after bringing up the incident unprompted 20 minutes into his speech.

I'm not comforted by all this talk about how dumb Trump is. He's brilliant - or he's following a brilliant playbook

The only thing that let's me sleep at night is a fantasy I have where this is just some kind of stunt. Or, it's a joke and in the end he'll give us the punchline. Or...he's clearing a path for the Dems - so, I guess I need more than one fantasy

Since nobody else is going to answer my question - maybe you will. Is Trump your guy?

edit on 12/22/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

He started with a million dollar loan that he had to pay bck with interest. He didn't start his bussiness having acces to his fathers money.

Let's say I lend you 5 million dollars which you have to pay back with interest, will it be a walk in the park for you to start your own bussiness that will return you the invested money plus interest plus an empire?

Make it happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join