It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Indeed. Because men are apparently supposed to be animals who can't control themselves. So if women show cleavage they might get schlonged...or something.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Relda I hope you don't make all of your decisions like this one. If classy is all you want you might not get what you are wanting......

Here is a VERY classy dinner party

Want him for President?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah well people in 2008 Hilary did get 'screwed' by the DNC because they wanted the 'first African American' president.

So what is Trump wrong about ?

Now Clinton is all besties with the DNC AGAIN.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

O.M.G. NEO and I agree on something. Hahahaha! I don't know why that fills me with such glee.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yeah well people in 2008 Hilary did get 'screwed' by the DNC because they wanted the 'first African American' president.

So what is Trump wrong about ?

Now Clinton is all besties with the DNC AGAIN.

I don't think Trump is wrong about it, but it is not very "presidential" of him and I would hate to think that our next president could be a man that has the vernacular of a college frat boy.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

Way to take things completely out of context. Wear nothing but your bra to your next job interview ok. Or when you go to the movies. Or church.

See how people react.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well is not exactly 'classy' to drop the F-Bomb on national news.

So he went with the next 'best' thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You won't find me picking on his hair or his wife or anything ridiculous and irrelevant like that. My opinions on Trump are 100% based on the stupid things he says.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HardBoiled

Way to take things completely out of context. Wear nothing but your bra to your next job interview ok. Or when you go to the movies. Or church. See how people react.

thanks mom...we'll keep that in mind

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As much as I'd love to continue arguing about my teats (seriously?) In a thread about trumps class or lack thereof...no. I'm not interested.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You can act all smart but I am 100% sure you would never do that. Why, because you would think it would be inapropriate.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If the POTUS of the US would stop 'acting presidential' and started 'being presidential' we would be much better off today. Do you want an 'actor' to stand up there for photos or someone who says what they feel?

www.nbc.com...

This is a classic example....I loved this skit.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You can act all smart but I am 100% sure you would never do that. Why, because you would think it would be inapropriate.

Lady - I once glued two seashells to my bosom and went out in broad daylight

But you make it abundantly clear why you (and maybe others) like Trump. You got yourself a real naughty and nice fetish

As long as you and yours gets to decide what's naughty and what's nice - you're happy as a clam

But not as happy as a seashell :-)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Can we all just agree that sometime in 2008, Hillary got schlonged, and has been recovering since then.

I think we can all also agree that no one actually wants Hillary schlonged in 2016. And if any member has photo's please keep them to yourself.

Stay classy, San Diego!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled

The point is that there is a proper attire for different venues. But hey, if "horny bimbo" is the image you want to portray on this site, be my guest.

It is not the same venue as the mens magazine it was intended for.

HAHAHAHAHA. If ATS avatars were how "I portray myself on this site" I have no problem standing behind any picture of Gillian Anderson any day of the week. Your opinion on how she looks and presents herself says nothing about me. It says a lot about you.

How I present myself on this site is based on what I say. And I stand behind all of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Lady - I once glued two seashells to my bosom and went out in broad daylight

Yeah, on spring break.

Lady? I'm a dude.

Can anybody tell me how to install an avatar after uploading the file?

edit on 22-12-2015 by HardBoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That's abundantly obvious to both of us. Believe me.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It says a lot about you.

Yeah? Last time a woman dressed like that gave me that look I took her to poundtown. The particular photoshoot was for a mens magazine so you can bet it was intended to be sexually suggestive, which is btw against the T&C of this site.

How I present myself on this site is based on what I say. And I stand behind all of it.

You could have picked a Gillian Anderson pic in which she had her clothes on, but you picked this one. You didn't want to portray that you are a hot sexy chick? Why is there a need for that here?
edit on 22-12-2015 by HardBoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah, on spring break. Lady? I'm a dude.

Nope - downtown Denver

And - you know what? That makes even more sense

Wasn't it you that said this:

Yes, what we need is somebody who is 100% politically correct, like all of us are supposed to be in daily life.

What a joke. Some of you Anti-PC martyrs are so full of it

You can keep your prudishness and modest coverings for your own women

So - is Trump your guy? Really?

edit on 12/22/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: Thought better of something... Somebody had to

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join