It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They go exactly where the party leads them by their noses.

Or, like most people - they vote as close as they can get to their ideals. Not always possible

Voting with your heart or your conscience can lose you an election and hand over the prize to someone even more distasteful

We all have different ideas about that of course

Sometimes the whole process is just demoralizing

I don't see either party as a lesser evil. I wish everyone felt like me but they don't and I can't expect that they do.

But, for me, I'd rather not be an accessory to the two parties and would rather not vote at all, than vote for a democrat or republican.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
I don't know why anyone is shocked that people with no class want a president like them. Like calls to like. You can't expect much from a pig but a grunt.

Class.

Like presenting yourself in a bra, flashing your boobies.

What a classy lady you must be.

I bet your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

edit on 22-12-2015 by HardBoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Her hand's on his hand so it doesn't go anywhere else.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I looked it up and could not find "class" nor "tactfulness" under qualifications/eligibility for president.

You won't find either one in any of the last few occupants of the position, either. But that's OK, as long as we convince ourselves that we're somehow better than everyone who votes for the other side, right?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HardBoiled

Lmfao! That's Gillian Anderson the actress who plays Scully on The X-Files....holding an alien mask. If you can't comprehend how appropriate that is for ATS I guess you haven't been here very long. And I reject your assertion that there is something wrong with cleavage. Only half the population has boobs and all.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

Wear nothing but a bra next time you walk out the door then.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What does Trump and Hillary and Bill together in a photo have to do with class? Are you suggesting Billary lends Trump class?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Uh your point? I do it all the time in the summer. Shorts and a swimsuit top on the way to the beach. Again...your point?

Edit to add: why is hardboiled derailing the thread with boobs?
edit on 12/22/15 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: muse7
The dude has no class

Appeals to the lowest common denominator

I can't be bothered posting the clip of Hillarys orgasmic Tom Cruise 2.0 reaction to Qaddafi's death - that was the very epitome' of "low" and "no class".

Or Obama chewing gum at all the wrong times....those are funny.....but yeah, super classy!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No, that BIllary wanted a threesome with Trumps wife. Billy boy wanted to schlong it long and hard and all night long. Finish it off with a Big Mac and a bong hit.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A swimsuit top is not a bra.

Edit to add: why is hardboiled derailing the thread with boobs?

I am not. You were talking about class. I responded to that. This is how you want to portray yourself on this site.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

*grimaces* Super gross dude. I know this is the mud pit but seriously. Try to stay on topic. More of that "class" rearing its head. Or has my avatar and sexual fantasies about NEO'S photo become the thread topic?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

*smirks* Why don't you start a thread on the deep and fundamental differences between scraps of fabric meant to support mammary glands. I'm sure there is a forum here somewhere where that would be on topic.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

What does Trump and Hillary and Bill together in a photo have to do with class? Are you suggesting Billary lends Trump class?

No I am saying the Clintons have no class.

So I don't know what the issue is.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nope just responding to the picture. I think that it is quite comical, and quite a but sad, that people are talking about his using the work 'schlong' and not the actual candidates.

Basically, he is stating that she was screwed out of the 2008 election. Personally, I think that they were threatened to step down. There was quite a bit of talk about that and then it vanished. Suddenly a junior senator was thrust into the limelight and Hillary did not even get the VP nod. It would have made it much easier for her to win the next time she could run.

Everyone wants to call him a pig because of some of his remarks but take a step back, remove emotion, and think about some of the things he says. They are not far off from the core beliefs this country was founded on and what people want. Some people are truly jealous because he does have a beautiful wife, strong children and is worth a few billion. They pick on his hair. Did you read 'Crippled America'? Great book. I read a lot of books and not along party lines. I also read Sanders Outsider in the White House. The more you know about everyone the better your decision can be.

Trump also does not 'need' to be president. Hillary, she wants the notch to say she did it and then will do nothing like the last 8 years to move us forward. I mean, would you not want a leader, any leader, that simply says what is needed instead of not wanting to offend anyone? Our president is not here to be PC but to listen to the voter...not the lobbyists. Anyone other than Cruz and Trump on the GOP side is bought and paid for.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't see either party as a lesser evil. I wish everyone felt like me but they don't and I can't expect that they do.

Sometimes the lesser evil is in your own party - so I think maybe you misunderstand my point

But, for me, I'd rather not be an accessory to the two parties and would rather not vote at all, than vote for a democrat or republican.

I felt exactly the same way for years. I didn't vote in some elections. I still believe, especially in a time when the absent votes show up as data - that a non vote makes a powerful statement

Some elections I decided I needed to vote. This is one of those. I know you believe you're taking a position that puts you above the fray - but they brought the fray to us this time and dropped it at our feet. I know you know this

Sometimes the lesser of two evils is our last stand against tyranny. You might think that's cherry picking - and distasteful, but that's pretty much the only tool we have in a lesser of two evils death match

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I wonder if Trump even knows what that term means. Although, it may mean something different in other areas around the country.

Around here, it means to take a large male reproductive organ in the backside. It's not looked at kindly and is as bad as calling a female a whore.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

...would you not want a leader, any leader, that simply says what is needed instead of not wanting to offend anyone?

Only if I agreed with him about what was needed

So, no - not any leader

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The point is that there is a proper attire for different venues. But hey, if "horny bimbo" is the image you want to portray on this site, be my guest.

It is not the same venue as the mens magazine it was intended for.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

And I reject your assertion that there is something wrong with cleavage. Only half the population has boobs and all.

Funny how PC and class is interpreted from group to group. Apparently - some women deserve to get schlonged

But they can't show cleavage

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join