It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The dude has no class

Appeals to the lowest common denominator

Unlike Clinton whose supporters dont really care how much she lies or is corrupted.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it.

That'll show them! You go girl.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Yes, what we need is somebody who is 100% politically correct, like all of us are supposed to be in daily life.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
On your first day in politician school they teach you how to fake being classy. I think the voters are tired of the business as usual politicians who fake class and understanding while in the public eye and then act like back stabbing wild savages in private.
if you think that all politicians don`t act like trump when they aren`t in the public eye then you are delusional.
With trump, what you see is what you get,with a professional career politician what you see is just a mask that hides what you are really going to get.in fact isn`t that how politics in America has been for a long time?you elect someone because you think you know who they are and what they stand for but after getting elected they do the complete opposite of what you thought they would do.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Now that I think about it saying Hillary got "schlonged" in 2008 is probably a compliment. Knowing Bill's history the "schlonging" with Hillary probably ended the night of their wedding.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Donald Trump said he was going to break the stranglehold of political correctness. He is intentionally being mouthy to be in the face of political correctness. You don't get to be a multi-billionaire by being an a-hole with your mouth. He knows what he's doing. He's shaking up the old school of the pretty, soft-spoken, well groomed establishment candidate. He's throwing out red meat and bare truth no matter how ugly it seems to be.

As for Hillary, she's a criminal and responsible for a lot of death due to her actions and in-actions in the middle-east. She does lie. She can't hide that.

edit on 22-12-2015 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The dude has no class

You mean the everyday average citizen. I gotcha.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think Hillary's supporters, in 2008, would agree she got schlonged.

Or 'schorted' if Larry Sinclair is really in-the-know.

That said, I was a Hillary supporter back then and, in hindsight, I think she played along with what happened in Michigan that caused 600,000 of her voters to fork over their votes to Obama, even though his name did not appear on the Michigan ballot.

It's probably more apt to say her supporters got schlonged.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is exactly what the media wants you to talk about. What he described something as and not what he says he will do. For any of the GOP candidates but Trump has a huge target on his back.

I can put on the TV at 8:30 at night an hear worse than 'schlonged' on regular broadcast TV and we have people who are offended? I can put on MTV and watch someone grinding and air humping talking about bitches and money and using those bitches and this statement offends you?

I want to hear more of that and I am not the lowest common denominator. I am an educated person who sees past a persona and is looking at who can get it done. That is what we need no matter who it is in the end I vote for. I know it won't be to further the current admin.

If you think voting for Hillary means ANYTHING will get done in our country you are voting to make sure we are all schlonged hard for 4 to 8 more years.

edit on 12am31amf0000002015-12-22T09:55:04-06:000904 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

The dude has no class

Unlike Clinton whose supporters dont really care how much she lies or is corrupted.

Not true. I stepped out of my comfort zone and opened my eyes to Hillary after 2008. A lot of her diehard supporters from the Hillary blogs, back then, did the same and many are actually backing Trump now. What happened in 2008 fractured the DNC despite the media doing their best to bury the rift.

It's really the diehard democrats who turn a blind eye to Hillary. They go exactly where the party leads them by their noses.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Seems like a desperate, terrified and pathetic faction of the near uber or actual uber right wing made themselves a golem

In this special case, a magical lump of clay mixed with bullcrap that can barely speak - but somehow manages to do their bidding

I'm not as afraid of him as I am afraid of his support

edit on 12/22/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'll agree, that's not something I would consider appropriate for the setting, but you'll have to excuse me if I can't find it in myself to be concerned about it, especially when the insults between the two sides and their respective supporters are a two-way street. This rates about a 2 on my scale of 'Media Manufactured Outrage' for the day.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They go exactly where the party leads them by their noses.

Or, like most people - they vote as close as they can get to their ideals. Not always possible

Voting with your heart or your conscience can lose you an election and hand over the prize to someone even more distasteful

We all have different ideas about that of course

Sometimes the whole process is just demoralizing

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone is shocked that people with no class want a president like them. Like calls to like. You can't expect much from a pig but a grunt.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The man has no class ?

Check out that trophy wife Bill is groping.,

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

I don't know why anyone is shocked that people with no class want a president like them. Like calls to like. You can't expect much from a pig but a grunt.

They say he says it like it is - but I think he just says what they understand
edit on 12/22/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

*snorts* A hot wife does not at all make someone classy. But I'm not surprised you'd feel that way.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The man has NO class.

Not only that he's probably wrong as all get out.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Apparently someone missed the overall picture.

Trump and Hilary peas a pod.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Apparently someone missed the overall picture.

Trump and Hilary peas a pod.

Or parasites in a pool??

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I looked it up and could not find "class" nor "tactfulness" under qualifications/eligibility for president.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join