It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"Schlonged'??

Isn't that what Monica got by Hill's damned husband?

It's laughable that this is supposed to be even slightly offensive in this day and age, what mock outrage!

Go Trump Go!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

I think what gets folks in a uproar is it rolled out of his mouth and not on a teleprompter. No PC crap just saying like it is love him or hate him....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ted Cruz, Paul, even Rubio are all relatively YOUNG men that can make a better political point without bullying and crass language.

Trump who is decades older, acts like a 14 year old.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

We deserve a Statesman

And a statesman you shall get...all according to what people deserve. Whether it's Hillary or Trump. There is no escaping the inevitability of voter choice. Make no mistake about it...you will get what you deserve. Just don't cry about it later

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
a reply to: Maverick1

I think what gets folks in a uproar is it rolled out of his mouth and not on a teleprompter. No PC crap just saying like it is love him or hate him....

There's a difference between NOT being "PC", and acting like a crass child with Tourettes.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

We deserve a Statesman

And a statesman you shall get...all according to what people deserve. Whether it's Hillary or Trump. There is no escaping the inevitability of voter choice. Make no mistake about it...you will get what you deserve. Just don't cry about it later

Nice "choose your side young Skywalker" speech their YODA MORPHEUS.

Real Blue pill vs. Red pill stuff.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Tell me, how is it relevant, in any way, that the fact that Hillary Clinton uses the bathroom disturbs The Donald?

How is it "honesty" that a grown man can say "dirty words" in public and have his "fans" applaud?

Are you folks not even LISTENING to your gleeful worship of this coarse numbskull anymore???

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Heres to her getting schlonged again.

I hear if you ask Bill it's a lot longer ago than 08 since she got schlonged.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO
edit on 22-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I just watched the movie Idiocracy again recently.

"President Mountain Dew Camacho" doesn't seem that far off when I see Trump and his diehard fanclub.

What a weird reality.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

And TODAY, even to hate him, is to love him

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It's much more simple then that. All repercussions of our choices are always well deserved.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
2008 must have been the last time Hillary got schlonged. And I bet it wasn't by Bill.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It's much more simple then that. All repercussions of our choices are always well deserved.

Can't wait to pull the lever for Cruz in the Primary.

See ya at the voting booth

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I remember how all the weird nerdy passive aggressive kids who couldn't get girls in the 1980s would drool and obsess over WRESTLING.

Now it seems they're older, and Trump zealots.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!
HE USED A 'BAD' WORD!!
Didn't Hill-Dog just come out and say that Trumps rederick would be used for ISIS recruiting?
Why are you afraid of a really old supposedly 'bad' word, but not outright lies and propaganda?

Trump is the only candidate not (clearly) run by special interest groups and is (at least not obviously) just anpother bought politician.
This alone will get my vote, no matter how many dirty words he uses.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: reldra

I'm pretty sure anyone whose seen a Mel Brooks movie knows what he meant.

Is that some kind of schlongy attempt of a joke?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Ted Cruz, Paul, even Rubio are all relatively YOUNG men that can make a better political point without bullying and crass language.

That's just it. Those guys you mentioned make 'political' points. Most citizens are fed up with the politics as usual talking points jargon. And that's why all three of those you mentioned are trailing Trump in the polls.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

That's just it. Those guys you mentioned make 'political' points. Most citizens are fed up with the politics as usual talking points jargon. And that's why all three of those you mentioned are trailing Trump in the polls.

BECAUSE PRESIDENT MOUNTAIN DEW CAMACHO SAYS IT LIKE IT IS RAAWWWRR!!!

ELECTROLYTES.....F*#&CK YEAH!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

To be honest voting for Trump is going straight to voting in the out of touch billionaire instead of voting for the ones bought by the out of touch billionaires. You are just getting rid of the middle man.
edit on 22-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Can't wait to pull the lever for Cruz in the Primary.

See ya at the voting booth

And Cruz has as much chance of beating Hillary for POTUS as I do. See you in the voting booth in 2024 after Hillary's eight year run after she trounces Cruz. God help us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join