It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: reldra

there is another meaning to the word "schlonged". "screwed over, betrayed or double crossed. " hard to tell which meaning he meant.

Clinton was double crossed by Obama its not a secret

honestly i wouldn't be surprised if trump was the guest of honor.

while i may have defended trump a little through all fairness, i honestly don't trust the guy because he stated something, confirming what we " conspiracy theorists/researchers" has feared for years.

He is telling the truth,but what caught my eye was "i was one of them". In other words, he is saying, he is one of the powers manipulating the puppet politicians. the "bing bing bing" voice he does in the video. This makes him a very scary man, and i have seen him do symbols of the knights of malta. (inverted pyramid hand sign).

Watch and see what I mean.

Now, comes my personal questions.

Is the Donald still part of the powers that be?

Or, is he rebelling against them?

He is a very powerful man, but is he in the same league of George soros?

one thing he does remind me of, nd ill be honest here, is of the character "biff" from back to the future, and the old man from robocop who owned... everything.

Not to mention this "illuminati" simulation or dramatization of the new world order "plan"
(i have no idea who made the video below, but it brings chills to my back.)

I stopped believing in the voting system long ago, but i can say.. trump is speaking alot of truths, but what surprises me is that, people have been killed for the things he has said. (whitleblowers, truthers, even artists).

And even more surprising was how he treated a bush.

2:18 he dominted a bush. No one... dominates a bush like that, unless he has more power.

I'd keep an open mind on trump and not fall to conclusions just yet. Something stirs within the cook pot. Is he a good guy or a bad guy? time will answer this question.

(Or perhaps he already has been chosen as the next president, like it was mentioned through this predictive programming?)

Not saying anything said here is true, but this is thought provoking and makes me wonder...

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 27 Dec 2015 12:17:55 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 27 Dec 2015 12:17:55 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

there is another meaning to the word "schlonged". "screwed over, betrayed or double crossed. "

And you have a link to any source with this this other definition? Something from prior to a week ago?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
Hes a successful business man building things

Yeah, keep drinking that kool-aid.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

there is another meaning to the word "schlonged". "screwed over, betrayed or double crossed. "

And you have a link to any source with this this other definition? Something from prior to a week ago?

No, im just using common sense. the word Schlonged means the F word. The F word is also a synonym for "screw, or screwed" in modern everyday language.

I heard the phrase "i've was *snipped* Over* over thousands of times by many different people.

Im more shocked that you even asked this question when... this is supposed to be universally known..

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Alternative definition is Hillary Clintons 2008 campaign. I'd say at this point trump earned the reference for a new word. Won't take long for people to start using it. Still printing bumber stickers. Joking aside I think he meant it as an insult but it had nothing to do with her being a woman since he had used it prior to this. He seems to have a very vulgar vocabulary in general think it was part of his business persona.
edit on 12/27/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Donald Trump - Make America Great Again!

Sorry, I don't do politics but thought someone might like this?

New Times article about the video
edit on 12/28/2015 by Freija because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/28/2015 by Freija because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why was nobody upset when an NPR host said the same about a Republican female?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Once again Trump demonstrates his contempt for women by using that term. Will wonders never cease with this guy?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join