It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Yet he spoke the truth.

You can take your 'class', I will take his honesty. I will try that as a criteria to be Presidentfor a change....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

oh well, dont worry,the programming will kick in soon and everything will be juuuusst fine:-

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I was just Rick Rolled by Mary Poppins. I had to listen to it all the way through.

Its going to be one helluva long year...

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Why is he going all Yiddish was he talking in front of another Jewish club lol, I bet he doesn't even know what it means...

Schlong is yiddish? I thought it was schmeckle?

+17 more 
link   
Been a since anyone has ahem "schlonged" Hilary I'd say. I doubt Bill is even that brave these days. The woman is an evil compulsive lying cackling witch.

edit on 22-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Been a while since anyone has ahem "schlonged" Hilary I'd say.
I pity the fool....she's at least a carton of 9% German beer before you'd touch it - and that's coming from a sailor!!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Agreed.

If Billery were to win, ( that will never happen ) the U.S. would be "schlonged" for sure!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yes, how dare the people not elect her in 2008?

Nothing like a woman scorned…

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Too late? The White House is already sullied and I would be willing to bet that it wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last.

I think old Hillary's husband sullied the oval office well before Biden through his little sexcapades with cigars. It must be a requirement to be some sort of degenerate before you can ascend to the throne. Out of a country of what 350 million people and the mouth breathers that are kept being put forward on both sides are the cream of the crop!?
edit on 22-12-2015 by sosobad because: wanted to clarify both sides, I am an equal opportunity offender

edit on 22-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

... and there you have it.

Americans who think that a cretin that discusses someone's bathroom habits is fit to be President of the United States.

That, in 2015, is called "honesty."

What a sad, sad commentary on America!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Wow. I totally forgot about that! !! !

Also reminded me of when Barry called Mitt Romney a "bull$hitter" in the pages of Rolling Stone earlier in 2012..

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hillary blows off Benghazi, liberals blow off Benghazi.

Hillary breaks all kinds of laws with a private email, liberals blow it off.

Obama resigns the patriot act, liberals blow it off.

Obama arms terrorists, liberals blow it off.

Somebody says schlong, liberals lose their effing minds.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Good to see our Trump basher isn't slowing down

Sclonged? Not the best choice of words, but better than "Obama F&*k3d her royally"...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
not a huge fan of hillary but that does not excuse the words of donald trump. the op is right, donald trump has no business running for any political office of any kind!

...and what gives YOU the right to dictate who can run for public office?

another leftie and his free speech as long as I agree with it.

just more lip service...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
WWCC = Who Would Carlin Choose...

I look at this race and realize more and more Trump is a humor factory...

Hillary is not that funny, That was her Husband, but then Comedy is often Married to Tragedy.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
So the race is between Hillary and Trump, whoever wins, public looses, yet again. So why play the game?

Because people hates one more than the other. For me, I have no love for Trump but Clinton gets all my hate.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: okrian
The dumbing down of our country gets supported for dumbing down. We're in some crazy times.

Decades of anti intellectualism has lead America to this point

I think it is more like "confusion" than anything else.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I was just Rick Rolled by Mary Poppins. I had to listen to it all the way through.

Its going to be one helluva long year...

Me too!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I'm pretty sure anyone whose seen a Mel Brooks movie knows what he meant.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've said multiple times as a FORMER Trump supporter, who now is backing Cruz, the man has no class, is too crass for public relations or enlightened discussion.

I cuss like a Sailor, but I'm not running for President. We deserve a Statesman, not a carnival barker.

And yes, this is a sexist statement. Regardless of how you feel about a woman, to publicly diminish her through SEXUAL degradation is a bully move.

I hate Hillary last much as anyone but that is low class, simple, childlike. Trump is a child in an old man's body
edit on 22-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join