It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What needs to happen is a cap on campaign spending and donations needs to be instituted (overturn Citizens United). Trump ISN'T the answer to our election woes. He's actually a product of it.

I don't think a cap on spending will do much. The candidates would simply find another way to do what they do.

So we shouldn't do it because candidates will just try to find workarounds? That doesn't make any sense. At least it will put SOME sort of curb on it.

Trump may be a product of past election woes, but he is very smart to use that how he has....it is working and working really well to many other's dismay.

I agree. He certainly knows what he is doing.

I'm not saying don't do it, I am saying they would find another way if it was done. It may curb it for one election, but you could bet your a$$ that for the 4 years in between that one and the next there would be hella money spent on figuring out another way and it would get done.

Well that's why you stay vigilant with these things, but even then I still think even 8 or 12 years down the line, elections would be MUCH fairer than they are today regardless of how much is spent to circumvent the new system. And it's not like we can't crack down on new tactics when we see them or anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: reldra

So be fake in public but real in private? That is the type of leader you want? If anything Trump is the most transparent candidate out there.

divisiveness is not what I want from a leader, public or private.

With the amount of outside enemies we have, I don't think turning the country against itself is a good idea. If there is ever a time for this country to be united it's right now while we stand dangerously close to WW3.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Here's his immigration plan

There's a start beyond slogans. I happen to agree with his immigration reform 100%.

He LITERALLY cannot articulate his own 'plan'. Because it's not his. Because he's not a profound thinker with direct answers.

I happen to disagree. I don't think every idiot millionaire becomes a billionaire. Trust me there are a lot of idiot millionaires that would love to be in the multiple "B" category. Smart people make it there, not idiots. The fact Trump is in the "B" category from around $50-100 million tells me he's not an idiot, and knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

Trump isn't an idiot in the overall sense. He's good at business, but even more, he's GREAT at Social Dynamics.

That's why he knows what emotional buttons to push to get people to follow him. People that are good at that usually are successful financially as a side effect.

Read Carnegie's work. Trump is a Carnegie 101 student.

Unfortunately Trump is a MORON at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Political Science. That's why he looks weak at debates. He doesn't know it, and he's winging it.

So he has to ramp up his rhetoric, emotion, Neuro Lingustic buzzwords...because that is his strong suit. Trouble is, you can't bank on that as a President.

And we CAN bank on the 'experienced' at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Politcal Science? What has that gotten us?

To the point that Trump looks good, that's where. If you want to blame anyone for his support, blame yourself for your establishment mentality that got us to this mess.

The last thing we need is what you describe. The last thing!! He can hire those MORONS you describe as needed. Cruz can be his second....

You argument sounds like a personality cult.

It's all about his personality, nothing about his policies.

Can you give me one example of a country with an egomaniacal leader who scapegoated entire demographics and justified roughing up dissenters that didn't turn unto an authoritarian s#!+ hole?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's all part of the show. I bet there's already a band somewhere changing their name to Hillary Got Schlonged!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Here's his immigration plan

There's a start beyond slogans. I happen to agree with his immigration reform 100%.

He LITERALLY cannot articulate his own 'plan'. Because it's not his. Because he's not a profound thinker with direct answers.

I happen to disagree. I don't think every idiot millionaire becomes a billionaire. Trust me there are a lot of idiot millionaires that would love to be in the multiple "B" category. Smart people make it there, not idiots. The fact Trump is in the "B" category from around $50-100 million tells me he's not an idiot, and knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

Trump isn't an idiot in the overall sense. He's good at business, but even more, he's GREAT at Social Dynamics.

That's why he knows what emotional buttons to push to get people to follow him. People that are good at that usually are successful financially as a side effect.

Read Carnegie's work. Trump is a Carnegie 101 student.

Unfortunately Trump is a MORON at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Political Science. That's why he looks weak at debates. He doesn't know it, and he's winging it.

So he has to ramp up his rhetoric, emotion, Neuro Lingustic buzzwords...because that is his strong suit. Trouble is, you can't bank on that as a President.

And we CAN bank on the 'experienced' at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Politcal Science? What has that gotten us?

To the point that Trump looks good, that's where. If you want to blame anyone for his support, blame yourself for your establishment mentality that got us to this mess.

The last thing we need is what you describe. The last thing!! He can hire those MORONS you describe as needed. Cruz can be his second....

You argument sounds like a personality cult.

It's all about his personality, nothing about his policies.

Can you give me one example of a country with an egomaniacal leader who scapegoated entire demographics and justified roughing up dissenters that didn't turn unto an authoritarian s#!+ hole?

If that's the way you see it, there's nothing I can say that would change your view on it anyways.

We all ready have an egomaniac for a president. He hasn't 'scapegoated' anyone. A moratorium until vetting is properly worked out is prudent and reasonable. It's comments like yours that makes it near impossible for the usual 'politician' to commit to actions that safeguard the citizens. The PC turns them into cowards.

This man speaks sooth, as far as I can see-I qualify that with no candidate can be fully trusted until we see what he does as opposed to what he says he will do-he resonates as outside the slime center called the 'Capital'.

I STILL haven't come out supporting him. Yet I'm obliged to defend him and counter somewhat the usual left attacks. Frankly, it's comments like yours that make me lean in his direction more and more....

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

How can anyone dislike the Trump declaration that, if elected, everyone will get sick of winning all the time?

I mean, how can we not love winning until we puke, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
a reply to: nwtrucker

How can anyone dislike the Trump declaration that, if elected, everyone will get sick of winning all the time?

I mean, how can we not love winning until we puke, right?

yessir...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Too late? The White House is already sullied and I would be willing to bet that it wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last.

True. kennedy schlonged alot of peoeple there if i remember.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
It's all part of the show. I bet there's already a band somewhere changing their name to Hillary Got Schlonged!

I'm thinking of printing bumper stickers 😊

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
it took a while and I'll admit i did not even see it myself but the media has finally figured it out. What Mr Trump did while seemingly crude was brilliant and cunning. His statement can be seen two ways as sexist or simply a variant on a common colloquialism that is not used in a sexual way. He knows that the instinct of the media, The clinton camp and even his republican opponents will be to play the sexism card.

Which is exactly what he wanted. It is a trap. Hillary cannot play the sexism thing without terrible consequences to her. Firstly if she plays the victim card she will demonstrate she is too weak to take on the world leaders arrayed against our nations interests. She would be owned by anyone sitting across the table.

Even worse: If she does go for the victim of sexism thing Donald has the ability to "nuke her from orbit just to make sure" because of her past and her husband's past and also her dealings with countries and individuals who really abuse women for realsies.

So her main weapon will damage her more than him and he can always claim innocence about the phrase that started the latest outrage.

She and her allies are playing checkers and Trump is playing as a world ranked chess master. you know its bad when his republican opponents are mostly playing it neutral. You know they want to call him on this. But they aren't for the most part.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I like how we all talk like Trump in our daily lives and probably much worse, but when it's on TV everyone pretends to act like they are so offended. Schlonged? That offends you? People need to stop with the PC garbage because it's become somewhat of a logical fallacy. Hillary is disgusting. He said what we're all thinking and saying across the Internet, but you put a face on it and suddenly she's not disgusting? Please. She's got schlonged and I hope she gets schlonged again. If anything Trump should be accused of lying because we all know Hillary hasn't taken a good schlonging in a long long time. That thing she's got down there has probably got an inch of dust on it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Too late? The White House is already sullied and I would be willing to bet that it wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last.

True. kennedy schlonged alot of peoeple there if i remember.

I don't think people know that Hillary curses worst than a drunken sailor and is a very mean and angry bitch to everyone around her. The F bomb is a favorite of hers. I know a few people that worked around her in the 90s that tell some great stories, ones I can't not properly post here. Below is a very Clinton like example...

“What I want for you to do is call off your f–king dogs, Barack!” Clinton allegedly barked at Obama, according to Klein’s account, which cited sources close to Clinton and Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.

edit on 24-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So this is a big deal? While the left made every excuse in the books when Bill Clinton abused women and then destroyed their reputations? Get out of here what a joke.
edit on 24-12-2015 by EverydayInVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"Schlongate" is all by design on his part, and this is a perfect example of how he is manipulating the media (who hate him) into unwittingly campaigning for him. He spent a fraction of what other candidates have spent because he knows how to be part of the discussion, good or bad, with a handful of words.

Regardless of whether you like him or not, it is undeniably brilliant.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

there is another meaning to the word "schlonged". "screwed over, betrayed or double crossed. " hard to tell which meaning he meant.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

there is another meaning to the word "schlonged". "screwed over, betrayed or double crossed. " hard to tell which meaning he meant.

Clinton was double crossed by Obama its not a secret

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Holy dog #, he said shlong!! Omg hurr durr that mans not fit to be president he said a word that may offend someone.

OP the rest of us here have graduated kindergarten. We'll be waiting for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Yet he spoke the truth.

You can take your 'class', I will take his honesty. I will try that as a criteria to be President for a change....

Then you need to pick somebody besides Donnie then. It's been proven that 62% of the time he opens his mouth he is telling a lie.

Wow... that's 61% more than your everyday politician.

And saying career politicians tell the truth 1% of the time is a bit generous.

If Trump speaking is nails against the chalkboard to the MSM, the left/progressives, the WH and his career politician opponents..... can we TURN UP THE VOLUME!!!???

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reldraWe like Trump he is a Patriot not like the treasonous moron in the White House. Hes a successful business man building things not destroying the nation and the Middle East like the smendric stoner barry S.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join