It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This whole 'schlong' incident has really hurt Trump. He got a bigger increase in the new Reuters poll.

Attacking hillary is good for business

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Here's his immigration plan

There's a start beyond slogans. I happen to agree with his immigration reform 100%.

He LITERALLY cannot articulate his own 'plan'. Because it's not his. Because he's not a profound thinker with direct answers.

I happen to disagree. I don't think every idiot millionaire becomes a billionaire. Trust me there are a lot of idiot millionaires that would love to be in the multiple "B" category. Smart people make it there, not idiots. The fact Trump is in the "B" category from around $50-100 million tells me he's not an idiot, and knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

Trump isn't an idiot in the overall sense. He's good at business, but even more, he's GREAT at Social Dynamics.

That's why he knows what emotional buttons to push to get people to follow him. People that are good at that usually are successful financially as a side effect.

Read Carnegie's work. Trump is a Carnegie 101 student.

Unfortunately Trump is a MORON at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Political Science. That's why he looks weak at debates. He doesn't know it, and he's winging it.

So he has to ramp up his rhetoric, emotion, Neuro Lingustic buzzwords...because that is his strong suit. Trouble is, you can't bank on that as a President.

And we CAN bank on the 'experienced' at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Politcal Science? What has that gotten us?

To the point that Trump looks good, that's where. If you want to blame anyone for his support, blame yourself for your establishment mentality that got us to this mess.

The last thing we need is what you describe. The last thing!! He can hire those MORONS you describe as needed. Cruz can be his second....
edit on 22-12-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Here's his immigration plan

There's a start beyond slogans. I happen to agree with his immigration reform 100%.

He LITERALLY cannot articulate his own 'plan'. Because it's not his. Because he's not a profound thinker with direct answers.

I happen to disagree. I don't think every idiot millionaire becomes a billionaire. Trust me there are a lot of idiot millionaires that would love to be in the multiple "B" category. Smart people make it there, not idiots. The fact Trump is in the "B" category from around $50-100 million tells me he's not an idiot, and knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

Trump isn't an idiot in the overall sense. He's good at business, but even more, he's GREAT at Social Dynamics.

That's why he knows what emotional buttons to push to get people to follow him. People that are good at that usually are successful financially as a side effect.

Read Carnegie's work. Trump is a Carnegie 101 student.

Unfortunately Trump is a MORON at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Political Science. That's why he looks weak at debates. He doesn't know it, and he's winging it.

So he has to ramp up his rhetoric, emotion, Neuro Lingustic buzzwords...because that is his strong suit. Trouble is, you can't bank on that as a President.

And we CAN bank on the 'experienced' at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Politcal Science? What has that gotten us?

To the point that Trump looks good, that's where. If you want to blame anyone for his support, blame yourself for your establishment mentality that got us to this mess.

The last thing we need is what you describe. The last thing!! He can hire those MORONS you describe as needed. Cruz can be his second....

Exactly. I'll say it again

This is the problem with America, people apparently want someone with a nice smile lying to them instead of someone speaking the truth.

People get pissed by what Trump says, well you know what pisses me off?!?

2 decades of constant war and 17 trillion in debt. That's what pisses me off.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Too late? The White House is already sullied and I would be willing to bet that it wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last.

He wasn't in the middle of a speech and probably thought he wasn't on mic. That is much different and he wasn't using the word to insult someone.
edit on 22-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who cares? So you clearly acknowledge everyone else is the same but they do it off the mic! But Trump is the devil for it. You are showing clear bias.

Words are words, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
I'll agree, that's not something I would consider appropriate for the setting, but you'll have to excuse me if I can't find it in myself to be concerned about it, especially when the insults between the two sides and their respective supporters are a two-way street. This rates about a 2 on my scale of 'Media Manufactured Outrage' for the day.

I didn't manufacture it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Come Election Day 2016, Ole Trumps gonna give Hillary a Real Schlongin

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Who cares? So you clearly acknowledge everyone else is the same but they do it off the mic! But Trump is the devil for it. You are showing clear bias.

Words are words, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Yes, I am biased against Trump. I am not a Hillary supporter. Had trump said that about Carson or Cruz I would have made the post.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Come Election Day 2016, Ole Trumps gonna give Hillary a Real Schlongin

See, you can say that here. You aren't making a speech in a formal setting.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yes, I am biased against Trump. I am not a Hillary supporter. Had trump said that about Carson or Cruz I would have made the post.

Do you have any family or friends that lost anything in the 07-08 crash? Obama said FU to America when he said businesses were too big to fail.

Do you have any family or friends that were involved in the post 9/11 wars? Bush said FU to America when he purposely went after the wrong countries.

You're worried about the word "schlonged". I'm sorry my priorities are elsewhere, again sticks and stones may break my bones but words won't hurt me.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Willtell

To the fine Woman of ATS. How do you view this? Is it an insult to all woman ?

Not directly. I see it as an appeal to like minded men

Seems so! How interesting. Seems to be working.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So be fake in public but real in private? That is the type of leader you want? If anything Trump is the most transparent candidate out there.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

So as long as someone behaves a certain sort of way in private, you don't care and it doesn't relate to anything about their personalty, judgement, morals, etc. But if they behave in those same ways in public where they are not hiding who they are and how they think... that is worse?

I don't get that line of thinking. We get pissed off when we vote someone into office only to find out that they are not who they portrayed themselves to be, and now we get pissed because they are showing exactly who they are before a single ballot is cast???

I wish every candidate that ran did what Trump does. At least then we would have a better idea about who they are and have less of a chance of being shocked mid term.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

So as long as someone behaves a certain sort of way in private, you don't care and it doesn't relate to anything about their personalty, judgement, morals, etc. But if they behave in those same ways in public where they are not hiding who they are and how they think... that is worse?

I don't get that line of thinking. We get pissed off when we vote someone into office only to find out that they are not who they portrayed themselves to be, and now we get pissed because they are showing exactly who they are before a single ballot is cast???

I wish every candidate that ran did what Trump does. At least then we would have a better idea about who they are and have less of a chance of being shocked mid term.

I didn't say that. I said there was a time and a place for certain words and that wasn't the place.

Trump has also insulted Megyn Kelly by saying she might have been 'bleeding' when she said certain things about him. Trump has NO sense of public speaking. How you seem to be defending him is just odd.

I'm not the only one. I only saw the one article I put in the OP and then started looking around in the last 30 minutes. I found, oddly, that Fox news and Fox business bleeped the word out. I agree with FOX news for once.

Bleeped

edit on 23-12-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I agree with FOX news for once.

Say this out loud 5 times

"I hate Trump so much I agree with Fox news"

See if you can actually do it.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Who "hates" Trump? Hardly anyone, because we don't know Donald Trump ... we know "The Donald" which is merely a runaway reality TV character.

Some of us hate what he stands for, (or more accurately, what he's promoting at the moment) which is a view of the world based in little more than crude fantasies concocted by a frustrated adolescent (and impotent) masculinity rather than a reasonable, mature manhood.

People who have always felt like they were "in charge" have realized in the past few decades that they are not, or, that they are losing their unspoken control over government, the economy, et. al. are desperate to hear that they are really as strong as they used to be, and it is these new interlopers that are the real problem.

These are the same folks who want to be "in charge" and don't want to be restrained from fulfilling their innate selfish, misogynist, xenophobic desires and saying "whatever comes to mind" and calling it "honesty."

He is the unrestrained American ID that the modern Republican party has finally released and desperately now want to stuff back into its bottle.

It's not going to be that easy, as we can see here.
edit on 23-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So be fake in public but real in private? That is the type of leader you want? If anything Trump is the most transparent candidate out there.

Trump is a salesman. If you've missed that fact over the years, you've missed quite a lot.

He's also a "bad salesman" ... he doesn't really care about his product, or the people he's selling it to ... as you can see from the littered trail of failed businesses he's left behind him.

/shrug

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I would like to say that women are as foul mouthed theses days as anyone.

Also its very comical watching Billary get all sanctimonious about this.

And this will be yet another surge event in Trumps numbers.

At least he didn't say "Hos *ed".

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't know. What should I call it?

They have to become things like 501(c)3 corporations like the Swift Boat Veterans and others.

No! Say it ain't so!

501(c)3 corporations aren't allowed to make political donations, hun. That is already the case. So I'm lost as to what you are getting at here.

Sorry I got the number wrong - 501(c)4.

The point is people like yourself band together to form a PAC which is a corporation that takes in donations and makes donations. That is right now how you get yourself heard.

And I'm saying that isn't effective enough. What's wrong with making sure all political candidates have to appeal to the voting base with the same amount of money? It levels the playing field considerably.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join