It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Hey Canada or Australia, got room for 1 more?

Get in line behind the 50,000 refugees that we're letting in.

It'll be a schlong wait.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm confused....I thought Hitlery didn't like schlongs?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Here's his immigration plan

There's a start beyond slogans. I happen to agree with his immigration reform 100%.

And I agree with his Immigration plan 100%. In fact I'm more Anti Illegal Immigration than Trump is.

But on almost any other subject, he's vague and wastes his time talking in self congratulatory circles when he's on the campaign trail.

And WHY? Because his platform was written and conceived by professional writers for his website.

He LITERALLY cannot articulate his own 'plan'. Because it's not his. Because he's not a profound thinker with direct answers.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

There's a start beyond slogans. I happen to agree with his immigration reform 100%.

And I agree with his Immigration plan 100%. In fact I'm more Anti Illegal Immigration than Trump is.

But on almost any other subject, he's vague and wastes his time talking in self congratulatory circles when he's on the campaign trail.

And WHY? Because his platform was written and conceived by professional writers for his website.

He LITERALLY cannot articulate his own 'plan'. Because it's not his. Because he's not a profound thinker with direct answers.

Exactly just sound bites and no substance

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
I don't know about that statement, If you look at all the past presidents a very good percentage of them had unusual looking hair.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So, it's BAAAAD to use the word "schlonged"....

But, ok to do the things that the slick, cultured, and groomed politicians who are bred into the position......

I am SO glad you pointed this out!!!
Now, thanks to you...I know how to think!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.
Doesn't matter if Trumps going to be a good President, Just means that hes going to be straight forward and NOT Politically Correct.
We need a Strong Leader...No more Conniving Washington Club members, that only desire to line their pockets with Taxpayers money and Special interest Scumbags like the Clintons and their Cronies

edit on 22-12-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
I'm confused....I thought Hitlery didn't like schlongs?
Strap on Schlongs

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.
Doesn't matter if Trumps going to be a good President, Just means that hes going to be straight forward and NOT Politically Correct.
We need a Strong Leader...No more Conniving Washington Club members, that only desire to line their pockets with Taxpayers money and Special interest Scumbags like the Clintons and their Cronies

That's odd. Ted Cruz agrees with you. And he's SMART...on top of 'strong'?

What good is strength if you have no detailed plan or experience with the Constitution and Law, and how Washington actually works?

Are we just supposed to be impressed with brawn and might? Answer: Yes, because those are th exact BUZZWORDS that Donald keep pushing.

He knows Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Trump is cunning.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

SOURCE

That's odd. Ted Cruz agrees with you. And he's SMART...on top of 'strong'?

What good is strength if you have no detailed plan or experience with the Constitution and Law, and how Washington actually works?

Are we just supposed to be impressed with brawn and might? Answer: Yes, because those are th exact BUZZWORDS that Donald keep pushing.

He knows Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Trump is cunning.
That he is

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I happen to disagree. I don't think every idiot millionaire becomes a billionaire. Trust me there are a lot of idiot millionaires that would love to be in the multiple "B" category. Smart people make it there, not idiots. The fact Trump is in the "B" category from around $50-100 million tells me he's not an idiot, and knows EXACTLY what he's doing.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

Hey Canada or Australia, got room for 1 more?

Get in line behind the 50,000 refugees that we're letting in.

It'll be a schlong wait.

I know Mexicans, I'll get in. =D

(completely understood if this is removed)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I happen to disagree. I don't think every idiot millionaire becomes a billionaire. Trust me there are a lot of idiot millionaires that would love to be in the multiple "B" category. Smart people make it there, not idiots. The fact Trump is in the "B" category from around $50-100 million tells me he's not an idiot, and knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

Trump isn't an idiot in the overall sense. He's good at business, but even more, he's GREAT at Social Dynamics.

That's why he knows what emotional buttons to push to get people to follow him. People that are good at that usually are successful financially as a side effect.

Read Carnegie's work. Trump is a Carnegie 101 student.

Unfortunately Trump is a MORON at Law, the Constitution, Foreign Policy, History, Political Science. That's why he looks weak at debates. He doesn't know it, and he's winging it.

So he has to ramp up his rhetoric, emotion, Neuro Lingustic buzzwords...because that is his strong suit. Trouble is, you can't bank on that as a President.
edit on 22-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is interesting and sometimes laughable how people stand behind their political choices when it comes to "policies", "political stances", "political views" and so on and on, when was the last time that a Poster politician has done anything they preached after winning the elections? when was the last time?

People get what they sow, they vote for crap and crap is what they get.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
This isn't the first time he used this statement in a speech. He also used it when republicans were beat up in the election and lost control of the house. Seeing as it didn't involve a women then ....

But it WAS women....

But Trump has used the word “schlonged” at least once before — in a 2011 discussion of a House seat Republicans lost. “I watched a popular Republican woman [Jane Corwin] not only lose but get schlonged by a Democrat [Kathy Hochul]

source

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

America is a business my friend. Foreign policies are directly related as such. The fact he has said NAFTA needs to be re-done tells me he knows more than you think he does.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

And like Trump, you keep giving simplistic answers to nuanced and complex problems.

Life isn't a bumper sticker.

Because someone is financially successful doesn't mean they should be President. It doesn't even mean they are 'smart'.

Kanya West has money too. Justin Beiber also. They are successful with money.

President West? Really?
edit on 22-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So what to you counts as more than a simplistic answer? Do you know the details of the NAFTA agreement? Do you even know what the acronym NAFTA stands for without googling it?

America is just what I said it is, a business. There have been so many freaking laws created it cannot be considered anything else. I want someone good in business running the country, not someone pandering to a lobby.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Kanya West has money too. Justin Beiber also. They are successful with money.

President West? Really?

Neither will ever be a billionaire let alone a multi-billionaire. Also their success ISN'T in business.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This whole 'schlong' incident has really hurt Trump. He got a bigger increase in the new Reuters poll.

new topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join