It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled

What are you even talking about Ketsuko? I don't even have a degree. I went to college for a few years but I never finished. My husband, however has a PhD.
a reply to: Malynn

So you quit school to cook pancakes for for your educated husband. And here you are with your booby avatar. You are exactly what you are portraying with your avatar.

Does yours indicate you don't know what clothing is?

Psst! Avatars don't exactly define the poster, you know.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I removed it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I want someone for President with a clear vision and straight-forward approach to navigating us outta this mess we’re in. I want someone for President who understands the social issues of our times and how closely tied they are to the economic policies we advocate. I want someone for President who understands the relevance of a strong middle class to the success of our system of governance. I want someone for President who can keep a cool head while everyone else around him/her is losing theirs. I want someone for President who has exceptional diplomatic skills and is held in high reguard amongst other leaders of the developed nations. I want someone for President who is mentally balanced, intensely focussed, yet open-minded, and is capable of implementing solutions to problems free from partisan politics and party prejudice. And, very importantly, I want someone for President who understands that war is a last resort, used EXCLUSIVELY in defense of our nation’s borders and security.

As far as I can tell, Trump just doesn’t fit the bill. He’s obviously smart - He’s got the other GOP contenders running in circles and,frankly, looking like idiots. What an embarassment for the RNC!
While the whole world watches, they’ve got a runnaway train barrelling down the mountainside with their uncontested leader at the controls being a guy sporting a bad wig and shouting obscenities at every major voting block all the way down!! Ha!!! I love it. You can’t make this stuff up!!

So, while Trump may be a genious businessman, and a master at controlling/manipulating others, it’s probably best he stick with his day job. Leading the Free World is not a job for someone as reactionary as Trump seems to be. PLEASE God! Don’t give Donald the launch codes!! PLEASE!! It’s been a hoot and a real knee-slapper, but I think Trump’s days are numbered.

A few pages back amazing made a comment I couldn’t agree more with. It’s one of those things about politics that has always puzzled me. Referring to Donald “Herr Grossen Schlongen” Trump’s avid following amazing said, “Not sure why republicans in lower income brackets can even relate to him?”. Not like it’s anything new; we’ve proudly voted against our own best interests since forever, I think. Maybe we just love to have someone to kick around and blame for everything on Earth that doesn’t go our way. Kind of a feel good thing.

Anyway, since Trump’s not a viable solution, might I suggest the following for your GOP scrutiny: LARRY FLYNT FOR PRESIDENT!! Time to get real!

Have fun...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can we just agree that Trump made a boner of a comment and go back to focusing on policies?

NO!

I thought they already hated Trump because he was an Islamphobe.

Now's he's a 'misogynist'.

I can't wait to hear what he is tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Trump appeals to a large amount of base level thinkers. He's smart. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing and which demographic he's depedning on to carry him to the election.

Trouble is, his circle of influence is getting smaller every day. You can't piss off everyone and expect to have friends when you're the last man standing.

The WWE wrestling fans he's courting, unfortunately don't cut it as a voting block.

Yes, Trump gets HUUUGE crowds. But so did KC and the Sunshine Band...so did Vanilla Ice.

Where is the CONTENT? Trump comes at us like a guy who will say anything to get laid. He's running master level GAME on people who think EMOTION is ANSWERS....just like the Gruberites and Obama Bots.

You've been PLAYED folks.
edit on 22-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
a reply to: ketsuko

What are you even talking about Ketsuko? I don't even have a degree. I went to college for a few years but I never finished. My husband, however has a PhD. Also, there is nothing wrong with having a degree nor should it make one "elite". In an equitable society EVERYONE should be able to get a degree. And being educated and being smart are two entirely different things...neither of them bad. Myself, I would like a president who is AS smart and AS educated as we can get. The more education the better.

As my husband is fond of noting from where he works where he regularly interacts with PhDs - All it indicates is that you were able to put up with a professor's BS for longer.

It's not the education, it's what you end up doing with it that matters.

There are some effing useless PhDs running around. It also indicates that you are highly specialized in your line of study and often don't have much breadth of knowledge outside your specific area.

Also, as to everyone having a degree ... you do realize that when everyone is special, no one is? Ever try to find a job in a college town on the strength of your degree? Yeah. If everyone has a degree, it'll be like that. You are going to have to be pretty elite for other reasons for that piece of paper to mean anything because everyone else has one too.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

To the fine Woman of ATS. How do you view this? Is it an insult to all woman ?

Not directly. I see it as an appeal to like minded men

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A measure of what a man says to a woman when he is trying to INSULT her is "If this guy said this to my Mother...what would I do?"

If someone said my Mother got a "shlonging" by someone...he'd be laid out...no questions asked.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I've said multiple times as a FORMER Trump supporter, who now is backing Cruz, the man has no class, is too crass for public relations or enlightened discussion.

I cuss like a Sailor, but I'm not running for President. We deserve a Statesman, not a carnival barker.

And yes, this is a sexist statement. Regardless of how you feel about a woman, to publicly diminish her through SEXUAL degradation is a bully move.

I hate Hillary last much as anyone but that is low class, simple, childlike. Trump is a child in an old man's body

He's a goddamn RICH child! So rich in fact, I don't think he cares what any of us Proles think.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Can we just agree that Trump made a boner of a comment and go back to focusing on policies?

NO!

A smoker?

NO!

He'll be a man made climate change denier!

TA-DA!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I know he's rich. It's one of his main campaign slogans.

President Mountain Dew Camacho 2.0

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trump is an asshole

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I see Hillary as an individual, not as a woman

That's not actually true:

Basically, the Democrat Party weighed group ideologies and decided that first black man meant more to them than first white woman and swapped her out for Obama.

That's how you see these candidates - and it's also the only way you can see the left. They're people who would only vote for a woman because she's a woman - or a Black man for the same reason. It's inconceivable to you that we might (or might not) like them for far more than that. Absolutely impossible. The words you choose are important

I see that kind of thinking as being hopelessly irrational

So, getting back to the OP. I wanted to imagine that there was at least some kind of substance (even if I don't like him) to Trump - something other than he's not them and that he says the things you only wish you could say

I'm at least willing to allow for that possibility

edit on 12/22/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Clinton World stunned by Trump remarks

Like Clinton calling Trump a 'terrorist' wasn't hitting below the belt.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Trump is a Pick Up Artist, gaming the drunk chick at a lounge....spiking her emotions so much that he's bedazzled her with his quirky funny emotional push/pull...until she ends up in bed with him and wonders what happened.

Cool for game, cool for getting laid, not what you want in a PRESIDENT.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

So, I've been reading your posts.

I want to ask (and I hope you'll take this the way I mean it) where are the rest of you?

The thinking conservatives? You've all been a little too quiet lately

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Yet he spoke the truth.

You can take your 'class', I will take his honesty. I will try that as a criteria to be President for a change....

Then you need to pick somebody besides Donnie then. It's been proven that 62% of the time he opens his mouth he is telling a lie.

And that makes him different than Clinton HoW?

I never said he was any different than Clinton did I? He said he would pick Trump for his honesty I just pointed out that he is not an honest person.

link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

So, I've been reading your posts.

I want to ask (and I hope you'll take this the way I mean it) where are the rest of you?

The thinking conservatives? You've all been a little too quiet lately

I'm a Libertarian.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Donald Trump has turned the US political arena into a real-life Jerry Springer Show.

... played out in real time.

... for all the world to see.

How embarrassing for those of you who don't fall into the knuckle-dragging category.

You have my sympathies.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

NO!

Why wait till tomorrow?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join