It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Look, you won’t get me defending Hillary Clinton.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why is it an insult to all women?

I tend to agree with him. Hillary got screwed in 2008. She got shoved aside by her party in favor of the hot, new thing - the historic black candidate.

Basically, the Democrat Party weighed group ideologies and decided that first black man meant more to them than first white woman and swapped her out for Obama. Plus, he gave a really good speech!

What they're doing is trying to make me identify as part of a victim identity group instead of an individual. I see Hillary as an individual, not as a woman where she and I are part of this amorphous group called "WOMEN" and if one of us gets insulted in some way, then we all are. If she feels it was insulting, then she feels it was insulting. I don't have to internalize her victimhood because we share a gender, and I won't. I'm not sure how some man saying I got screwed over somehow should be insulting to me if I did, indeed get screwed over.

edit on 22-12-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its not my argument its Hillary's

I may think its out of line but the idea about all Woman is Hillary's not mine.

I wanted to get the take from the woman on ATS

How do they feel, I was wondering.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

that was classic....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Sorry, I added some more thoughts to explain why I don't find it insulting as a woman.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I am aware blue collar doesn't mean stupid. I come from a long, long line of blue collar. Actually blue collar means:

"-of or relating to manual work or workers, particularly in industry."

You're right. The blue collar folks and the MIDDLE and LOWER classes are living in a very hostile environment. And everything in your post about what the "blue collar is thinking" is entirely your own opinion coming from your conservative leanings. OTHER blue collar workers would be happy to tell you that immigration isn't doing a damn thing to devalue their wages. Many don't care about immigration. They care about crooked business practices and the ultra wealthy using their power and influence to stack the deck in their favor over and over and over.

I think it's a disgrace, the culture of anti-intellectualism coming out of some corners of this country. As if being learned or smart were a bad thing. Our leaders should be EMBARASSINGLY superior to us in intellect, not some loud and foul-mouthed, arrogant, bigoted dick that you may or may not want to have a beer with.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

good point DB, one that is often forgotten. thanks for the reminder and I am agreeing with your point.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

I think it's a disgrace, the culture of anti-intellectualism coming out of some corners of this country. As if being learned or smart were a bad thing. Our leaders should be EMBARASSINGLY superior to us in intellect, not some loud and foul-mouthed, arrogant, bigoted dick that you may or may not want to have a beer with.

They should be, but they actually aren't. A lot of them are morons even with that shiny elite college degree. Don't fool yourself into thinking that just because they went to this or that college that they are actually smarter than you or I.

In fact, most of them have embarrassingly similar IQs, if that.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Trump keeps opening his filterless mouth, on top of a political platform that WOULD OTHERWISE work, if he didn't alienate people by his bull**** every other day of the week.

He just can't shut up. And he's gonna write political clout checks his ARSE can't cash. And Ted Cruz, who actually can DEBATE and FORMULATE meaningful answers to complex questions, will keep notching up.

What? You think Trump is going to win the country over come election time, or direct DEBATES? Is he gonna talk about how much he's 'winning win great greating super amazing the Universe"? "You'll love it folks, trust me, it's gonna be super amazing and we'll win no matter what"

Give me a break. The guy is a carnival clown, which HAPPENS to have a few policies that the country agrees with, even me.

But overall, the guy is a child. He's a perennial frat boy in a suit and an elderly body. All he needs to do is shut his mouth and speak about policy, stop the insults, stop the shtick....and ride in to the White House.

But here comes Cruz creeping on up. Keep going Donald, mouth off some more you sophomoric, T-Shirt slogan chanting, bumper sticker, sign waiving LOUDMOUTH.
edit on 22-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hillary of course is jumping on this like the political animal that she is and will try to make points on this.

This is strange. Some people have put forward the conspiracy theory that Trump is actually working to get Hillary elected.

This incident may be an indication of that.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What are you even talking about Ketsuko? I don't even have a degree. I went to college for a few years but I never finished. My husband, however has a PhD. Also, there is nothing wrong with having a degree nor should it make one "elite". In an equitable society EVERYONE should be able to get a degree. And being educated and being smart are two entirely different things...neither of them bad. Myself, I would like a president who is AS smart and AS educated as we can get. The more education the better.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its not my argument its Hillary's

I may think its out of line but the idea about all Woman is Hillary's not mine.

I wanted to get the take from the woman on ATS

How do they feel, I was wondering.

Depends on the women and how they take gender-leaning or gender-specific words as insults in the first place. For me, no, it's not an insult to women specifically, since it can be turned to either gender and mean the exact same thing. Ergo, it's just an insult of the universal use variety.

It's not the same level of gender-specific harshness as (taking some linguistic liberty here since I'm not sure of the T&C on it with the P-word slang term) "vagina-whipped" means. That's pretty specific to males as an insult because it signifies weakness and pliability associated with females directed to the perceived backboneless male on the receiving end of it.

But you'll have whiny feminists complain that somehow it's a direct insult to all women, hands down, period. For some reason, they think they speak for all of us.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Watch this video by Ted Cruz. Where he ORATES for over an hour, without a teleprompter, and only stuttering a few times during the whole thing, and lambasting both Dems and Repubs...precisely and perfectly.

Then think of Donald Trump coming ANYWHERE NEAR that level of nuance and understanding of policy.

Cruz makes him look like a floundering child. It's so ridiculous.

edit on 22-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Why Trump? I think the American people need someone that actually talks to them as they want to be talked to. Told the things they are thinking in a straight forward way. I think he does this more than any other candidate.

I like him for his business prowess and actually believe he would be able to cut our debt down and help to make the US more of the vision our founding fathers had, once again.

I apologize I'm not certain what you mean by "talks to them as they want to be talked to." Are you referring to the things that he's saying or the manner in which he says them?

Also, I'm not certain his business prowess should necessarily be looked up to. I could be totally wrong about this as I didn't look it up but I seem to remember hearing that he's filed for bankruptcy something like 4 times? If I'm wrong about that I sorry please correct me.

Things he is saying....seems there are plenty out there that relate to it and have his topics on their minds....it all relates back to the MSM and how he and his team were smart to address the issues the MSM puts in the forefront and use them to get his points across. He does it better than any other in the running at this time.

And yes, a few of his companies have gone bankrupt, but he has many more that have not. As with any businessman or entrepreneur, bankruptcy is a given at some or multiple points in time. You never always get it right. He has done well in business....it is not as if he is a failed businessman.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You really wish you had his money and power, don't you? When was the last time you brokered a billion dollar deal and flew home in your private jet?

Haters gonna hate I guess....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

Yet he spoke the truth.

You can take your 'class', I will take his honesty. I will try that as a criteria to be President for a change....

Then you need to pick somebody besides Donnie then. It's been proven that 62% of the time he opens his mouth he is telling a lie.

You seem to specialize it in far more than Trump.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You really wish you had his money and power, don't you? When was the last time you brokered a billion dollar deal and flew home in your private jet?

I own my own online business and make money while I'm LITERALLY typing to you on the internet. I love what I've accomplished.

Only a CHILD says things like "Haters gonna hate" over money. People like me, that actually have success at BUSINESS don't obsess over money as being a QUALITY someone should possess as a measure of success. The world isn't a simple T-Shirt slogan.

Trump is a bumper sticker slogan for aging WWF Wrestling fans from the 1980s. Much like the GRUBERS on the Obama side.

A few trick pony...."Winning win winner great....I do so well.....you're gonna love it....it's gonna be super...make AMerica great..."

Yeah yeah Mao Trump, we've heard slogans before. Now get to the ANSWERS....mouthpiece!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

And it's people like you that call people "Haters" for pointing out that Justin Beiber's music is GARBAGE.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
nm

edit on 22-12-2015 by HardBoiled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
To be fair to Trump, Obama did come from behind 😂😂

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join