It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:25 PM

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: amazing

I'm not talking about decisions. I'm talking about things like touching the Queen of England. Sending back the Winston Churchill bust. Handing over the infamous red easy button to Russia that was wrong. Things like that ...

Same things. All President's make Gaffes and such. Google Bush puking at the Japanese dinner and Trying to leave the stage. Clinton, Reagan...they all make Gaffes and Trump would be no different. He'd probably be much worse since he doesn't have any manner. LOL

I would disagree. I think Trump, because of his international business dealings, would be far less likely to do something stupid in a situation. Doing business in the places he has done business affords him the opportunity to understand the ins and outs of rituals and customs within those countries and cultures. He is probably far more versed on these things from experience than any of the other candidates. Most of the others, like Obama, likely have a staff member that informs them of customs just prior to a meeting and hopes they remember them all. Experience is a much better way to learn these.

You have a point, except for one thing. Trump always deals from a position of power. I think he would have lot's of gaffes...incredibly bad gaffes for our international standing and economy when dealing with people that have as much power as him, like Putin. World leaders aren't people he can "fire" and ignore and simply move on to a better deal. He's never had to deal with that.

He does business deals with countries and leaders all the time. He can't fire them...

When you deal with people on the level that he has dealt with, the leader of a country is nothing new. It isn't like you or me meeting a celebrity....he isn't going to be enamored and asking for an autograph. He knows he is there to do a business deal and he has plenty of experience doing larger deals than most could ever imagine.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: HardBoiled

originally posted by: Malynn
I don't know why anyone is shocked that people with no class want a president like them. Like calls to like. You can't expect much from a pig but a grunt.

Like presenting yourself in a bra, flashing your boobies.

What a classy lady you must be.

I bet your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Just like that Dem LBJ..............having meetings while he was on the toilet........the epitome of class....... I bet the libs have their panties in a bunch over that class act.

"But surely the President wouldn’t behave this way in front of women or influential people . . . right? Wrong. Presidential historian and former White House aide Doris Kearns Goodwin remembers not only regularly accompanying him to the restroom................"

That's almost as bad as using the word 'schlong'. And LBJ was actually POTUS. Trump isn't even a nominee...yet.

man I hate LBJ! He was one of the worst presidents ever! If not the worst!

I use him often when people say that Obama is the worst president ever. I say what about LBJ???? And Nixon??? LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
a reply to: amazing

The US is a position of power that Obama has given away. The foreign policy of the current administration is one of appeasement and not power.

Trump knows how to fight...and get what he wants. That is what we need as a leader right now with the current economic climate as well as world stage. I am pretty certain that if it was Trump who drew the line in the sand with Assad and not Obama, that we have found had the plans from CENTCOM for Assad and Benghazi, there would be a much different alignment in the ME.

Also, we not align with Russia on removing the cancer in the ME. We have both done it alone and it had disastrous results in Afghanistan and Iraq. In certain cases you have to allow the enemy of your enemy to be a friend. You work for a common goal not act like school kids and pout and not get # done.

(2 cents)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:29 PM

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Sadly, I don't know.

No one has even cast any votes on either side yet, but everyone talks as though it's already a done deal. I think it's all terribly premature honestly.

I know some names I'm watching.

And no, I am neither Demcrat nor Republican. I am simply Independent. I don't believe in party loyalty. If history teaches anything about the political parties it should be that they change over time, so why would you declare your loyalty to something that may not resemble what you signed up to by the time 5, 10 or 20 years have passed?

There should be a clappy hands emoji for this....well said.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:31 PM
a reply to: matafuchs

Based on what? His business practices where he failed four times and screwed over anyone who helped him?

Sounds like people just have this fantasy of trump being the knight coming riding in to save the day but with nothing to base that on.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:39 PM
Doesn't he want to schlong ivanka? 😂😂

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:48 PM
What a disgusting example of a human being Trump is. Just about everything that comes out of his mouth seems designed to offend and cause controversy.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:53 PM

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
What a disgusting example of a human being Trump is. Just about everything that comes out of his mouth seems designed to offend and cause controversy.

Or he's simply very smart and saving himself money.

Look at it like this:

The more he kicks the press beehive by saying things like this, the more they give him tons of free press and talk about him. Since he is supposedly financing his own campaign, he's not paying for any of this coverage in the news cycles. He's been in the public eye long enough to know what will likely make or break him. So far, nothing has. Maybe this will, but somehow, I doubt it. If he can talk about banning Muslim immigration for a time and that doesn't do it, then using a Yiddish word for screwed in reference to how Hillary was treated in 2008 shouldn't do it either, especially when most of his supporters loathe the vapors people over what they consider un-PC.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:56 PM

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

Only to those that it offends and causes controversy with.....based on approval ratings and polls he is doing very well so he must not offend or cause controversy too much.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:59 PM
Ok, so after hearing his remark this morning, there was something about it.... There is a common vulgarity in use that involves the action of sex. But what The Donald said seems to me to hit a new low in vulgarity in public, because he refers to a penis directly, without referencing any act. IOW a penis is used as an act of power over someone in a direct way.

My husband and I might "f", but I'll be damned if he ever uses his penis as an act of power over me.... which he would not. What The Donald spoke is more akin to rape, a power trip. I am not surprised, as The Donald is deemed very powerful in society.

He regularly bitch slaps (another cowardly act) his opponents. If people hold The Donald up as an example of power, a real man, then they are deluded. A real man would not have to resort to either verbal or physical forms of violence. He has just shown what a weak coward he is, compensating with such attacks. He is deserved of pity. And shame.

Just have to add.... would he have used that term against a male opponent?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
Can we just agree that Trump made a boner of a comment and go back to focusing on policies?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not comforted by all this talk about how dumb Trump is. He's brilliant - or he's following a brilliant playbook

The only thing that let's me sleep at night is a fantasy I have where this is just some kind of stunt. Or, it's a joke and in the end he'll give us the punchline. Or...he's clearing a path for the Dems - so, I guess I need more than one fantasy

Since nobody else is going to answer my question - maybe you will. Is Trump your guy?

I would love to share those fantasies as well, however the only thing stopping me from thinking this whole thing is some kind of cosmic joke or whatever is the man himself. I just can't see him standing at those podiums making such a fool of himself if he didn't honestly believe the crap he says. The Donald has a very high opinion of himself. But I do in fact hope your fantasies turn out to be correct. I'm just hoping my belief that the American public is smarter than that is not a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
It's not so much the words used, but how they're used that make a person classy or not. The Queen of England could use every swear & vulgar slang in the American & British dialects to make an important speech with, but it would be the intent, tone & delivery that matters more, not the individual words themselves. Trump drags his knuckles on the ground when he regards others not to make a more linguistically impactful or colorful point, but to be incendiary entirely. There's nothing poignant or useful with his schlong comment, it's simply a personal insult. Relda does have a point-- Trump is about as artistic with words in this manner as a 6 month old baby is with crayons.

originally posted by: avgguy
Hillary blows off Benghazi, liberals blow off Benghazi.

Hillary breaks all kinds of laws with a private email, liberals blow it off.

Nah, I DGAF anymore because of the Right's broken record approach. Congrats on achieving self-sabotage through being insufferably annoying about something important.

Obama resigns the patriot act, liberals blow it off.

Mmm, no, I'm pretty sure everyone had a cow over that. No need to pat yourselves on the back like you're the only folks who got pissed.

Obama arms terrorists, liberals blow it off.

Well, this is getting tiresome already. Read my previous comment.

Somebody says schlong, liberals lose their effing minds.

Not so much that whole schlong utterance, it's the personal insult that bothers me. Personal insults -- or rather,the ability to restrain oneself from making them-- is supposed to be a measure of integrity for politicians, much like sexual faithfulness is, as determined by the masses. This man has none.
edit on 12/22/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
I have often said when you start to critique how a person may speak or spell, then you are reaching for straws. All of the other arguments you have are not working. Now I cannot believe someone on here is trying to associate rape or domination with what he said.

SHE GOT F#$#% or SCHLONGED or SCREWED. However you want to say it. She did. Like Bill Clinton said....

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

So, you can go ahead and vote for someone who's husband was impeached and makes racist statements about the political opponent of his wife.

I have always liked Trump. He is a fighter. He was on top, lost it, and is back. It is not like it is some bandwagon 'he's gonna save the day' moment. I want someone who is not scared to speak their mind. Someone who won't bow to a foreign leader. Someone who people cannot control through PAC's and lobbyists. At this time he is the one who is leading the discussion and creating the talking points. I hope to see other GOP candidates start to be as frank and they are when speaking.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
a reply to: Malynn

He does have a lot of blue collar support.

Now blue collar doesn't mean stupid, but it does mean people who are plain spoken, not polished and very, very tired of being told they need to let the so-called smartest people in the room tell them how to live.

The blue collar folks are also living in a world that seems extremely hostile to them at the moment. The economy hasn't recovered for them, they suffer the most from immigration devaluing their wages, they are in the middle of both massive suicide epidemics and addiction epidemics, and they are the ones most likely to feel like the political elites blame everything that is wrong in this country on them.

That's the voice Trump is most likely to speak with and it's an angry voice.

Maybe you don't think it has any right to be angry. But there is enough support there that I don't think it can be ignored either.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Why Trump? I think the American people need someone that actually talks to them as they want to be talked to. Told the things they are thinking in a straight forward way. I think he does this more than any other candidate.

I like him for his business prowess and actually believe he would be able to cut our debt down and help to make the US more of the vision our founding fathers had, once again.

I apologize I'm not certain what you mean by "talks to them as they want to be talked to." Are you referring to the things that he's saying or the manner in which he says them?

Also, I'm not certain his business prowess should necessarily be looked up to. I could be totally wrong about this as I didn't look it up but I seem to remember hearing that he's filed for bankruptcy something like 4 times? If I'm wrong about that I sorry please correct me.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:29 PM
Since trump loves to go on personal attacks and making fun of his opponents maybe it's time his opponents start making fun of him. Donalds opponents can have a field day making fun of that Davey Crockett/Daniel Boone hat on his head!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

OK Mr. Trump who did it ??

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:33 PM
Clinton calls Trump's 'degrading language' on 2008 loss an insult to all women

Hillary is saying its an insult to all woman

To the fine Woman of ATS. How do you view this? Is it an insult to all woman ?

Is Hillary playing the gender card?

I think Trump has gone too far as he did in the disabled man's insult.

Trump imo is making a mockery of the American electorate

including his supporters

He's taking you for fools

He's degrading the national discourse to a level as low as its ever been

edit on 22-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
a reply to: Willtell

Hillary sided with a suspected rapist (her husband) and mocked the women that were accusing him.

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>