It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What needs to happen is a cap on campaign spending and donations needs to be instituted (overturn Citizens United). Trump ISN'T the answer to our election woes. He's actually a product of it.

I don't think a cap on spending will do much. The candidates would simply find another way to do what they do.

So we shouldn't do it because candidates will just try to find workarounds? That doesn't make any sense. At least it will put SOME sort of curb on it.

Trump may be a product of past election woes, but he is very smart to use that how he has....it is working and working really well to many other's dismay.

I agree. He certainly knows what he is doing.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: amazing

I'm not talking about decisions. I'm talking about things like touching the Queen of England. Sending back the Winston Churchill bust. Handing over the infamous red easy button to Russia that was wrong. Things like that ...

Same things. All President's make Gaffes and such. Google Bush puking at the Japanese dinner and Trying to leave the stage. Clinton, Reagan...they all make Gaffes and Trump would be no different. He'd probably be much worse since he doesn't have any manner. LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I don't know. What should I call it?

They have to become things like 501(c)3 corporations like the Swift Boat Veterans and others.

No! Say it ain't so!

501(c)3 corporations aren't allowed to make political donations, hun. That is already the case. So I'm lost as to what you are getting at here.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I'm not talking about decisions. I'm talking about things like touching the Queen of England. Sending back the Winston Churchill bust. Handing over the infamous red easy button to Russia that was wrong. Things like that ...

Same things. All President's make Gaffes and such. Google Bush puking at the Japanese dinner and Trying to leave the stage. Clinton, Reagan...they all make Gaffes and Trump would be no different. He'd probably be much worse since he doesn't have any manner. LOL

I'm not sure I would out puking (something not entirely in your control) in the same league as some of the things I cited. Those were entirely avoidable matters of protocol.

You would have done better to list the weird shoulder rub he gave Merkel.

And since Trump hasn't even escaped the primary, much less gotten elected, we have NO idea how we would actually behave in a high stakes protocol situation.

link   

I care about how it gets done, but Obama has been no prize in that department either. His state department and their list of stupid gaffes has gone on and on.

Never pass up an opportunity Ketsuko

This thread is about what a classless dick is Trump. All I was wondering was - is that enough for some people?

You seem to be saying that you hate Obama so much that this is a viable alternative. To me - seems like an inability to have a goal in mind and then realize that goal. You're all just against Obama - or Hillary - but what are you for?

How many candidates are running? Or, are you not a Republican? You're an Independent? Are all of your choices so bad that you're willing to roll the dice and go for broke?

If Trump isn't your guy - who is - and why?

link   
Well I guess if you identify with the lowest common denominator you would enjoy threads like this

link   

Ha! I almost forgot about the misspelled "Over Charge" red reset button....wow was that a huge fail.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Again Trump seems to be trying to make himself as obnoxious as possible and people still love him.

The choice of he and Hilary has got to be the worst choice the American electorate has ever had to make.

Because of the SCOTUS stacking a GOP candidate might do one has to choose Hillary over Trump.

Trump might have worked until he started with the Nazi fascist ideas and other obnoxious stuff.

The people in the GOP who like Trump obviously don’t for political reasons since he is a moderate in policies.

So it boils down to the fact they like him because of his disgusting personality so things like this can only help him.

Hillary is a liar but Trump is worst…much worst when it comes to lying because Trump is addicted to self-deception and the habit of deceiving others

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I don't know. What should I call it?

They have to become things like 501(c)3 corporations like the Swift Boat Veterans and others.

No! Say it ain't so!

501(c)3 corporations aren't allowed to make political donations, hun. That is already the case. So I'm lost as to what you are getting at here.

Sorry I got the number wrong - 501(c)4.

The point is people like yourself band together to form a PAC which is a corporation that takes in donations and makes donations. That is right now how you get yourself heard.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I would disagree. I think Trump, because of his international business dealings, would be far less likely to do something stupid in a situation. Doing business in the places he has done business affords him the opportunity to understand the ins and outs of rituals and customs within those countries and cultures. He is probably far more versed on these things from experience than any of the other candidates. Most of the others, like Obama, likely have a staff member that informs them of customs just prior to a meeting and hopes they remember them all. Experience is a much better way to learn these.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I wanted to understand this. I kept hoping there was more to it than there seemed

Well I guess if you identify with the lowest common denominator you would enjoy threads like this

And with that - I'm out. Thank you

:-)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: sosobad

Oh yeah that is sure some 'partisan' divide I gots going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah because You never play the partisan bs...
What was your last few threads about again?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I would disagree. I think Trump, because of his international business dealings, would be far less likely to do something stupid in a situation. Doing business in the places he has done business affords him the opportunity to understand the ins and outs of rituals and customs within those countries and cultures. He is probably far more versed on these things from experience than any of the other candidates. Most of the others, like Obama, likely have a staff member that informs them of customs just prior to a meeting and hopes they remember them all. Experience is a much better way to learn these.

You have a point, except for one thing. Trump always deals from a position of power. I think he would have lot's of gaffes...incredibly bad gaffes for our international standing and economy when dealing with people that have as much power as him, like Putin. World leaders aren't people he can "fire" and ignore and simply move on to a better deal. He's never had to deal with that.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

What needs to happen is a cap on campaign spending and donations needs to be instituted (overturn Citizens United). Trump ISN'T the answer to our election woes. He's actually a product of it.

I don't think a cap on spending will do much. The candidates would simply find another way to do what they do.

So we shouldn't do it because candidates will just try to find workarounds? That doesn't make any sense. At least it will put SOME sort of curb on it.

Trump may be a product of past election woes, but he is very smart to use that how he has....it is working and working really well to many other's dismay.

I agree. He certainly knows what he is doing.

I'm not saying don't do it, I am saying they would find another way if it was done. It may curb it for one election, but you could bet your a$$ that for the 4 years in between that one and the next there would be hella money spent on figuring out another way and it would get done.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Regrettably, I feel the urge to jump into this thread with some personal feelings.

To whit: No matter how rich Trump is, or how much loved he is by so many, if he came to my door on Christmas Eve, I would slam it shut immediately. He's a despicable asshole loudmouth and I wouldn't want to have my family or friends be subjected to his disgusting guttersnipe language.

I hope he gets himself schlonged... and often.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Oh, so smug ...

And this is why I enjoy threads like this. The ham-handed attempts to claim the moral high ground so many of you make as if you are incapable of ever dragging yourselves through the mud.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Regrettably, I feel the urge to jump into this thread with some personal feelings.

To whit: No matter how rich Trump is, or how much loved he is by so many, if he came to my door on Christmas Eve, I would slam it shut immediately. He's a despicable asshole loudmouth and I wouldn't want to have my family or friends be subjected to his disgusting guttersnipe language.

I hope he gets himself schlonged... and often.

Haha! Yes!

That's my "Candidate BBQ/Superbowl test" Would I invite them over to watch the superbowl with me? If not, I don't want them as president. Trump would not be invited. Neither would Hillary. Neither would Cruz. LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled

originally posted by: Malynn
I don't know why anyone is shocked that people with no class want a president like them. Like calls to like. You can't expect much from a pig but a grunt.

Class.

Like presenting yourself in a bra, flashing your boobies.

What a classy lady you must be.

I bet your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Just like that Dem LBJ..............having meetings while he was on the toilet........the epitome of class....... I bet the libs have their panties in a bunch over that class act.

"But surely the President wouldn’t behave this way in front of women or influential people . . . right? Wrong. Presidential historian and former White House aide Doris Kearns Goodwin remembers not only regularly accompanying him to the restroom................"
knowledgenuts.com...

That's almost as bad as using the word 'schlong'. And LBJ was actually POTUS. Trump isn't even a nominee...yet.

link   
*** double post ***

edit on 12jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Sadly, I don't know.

No one has even cast any votes on either side yet, but everyone talks as though it's already a done deal. I think it's all terribly premature honestly.

I know some names I'm watching.

And no, I am neither Demcrat nor Republican. I am simply Independent. I don't believe in party loyalty. If history teaches anything about the political parties it should be that they change over time, so why would you declare your loyalty to something that may not resemble what you signed up to by the time 5, 10 or 20 years have passed?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join