It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

OMG, Hillary got screwed in 2008 ... and Trump had the absolute gall to simply say what everyone was already thinking.

Pass it on.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: reldra

OMG, Hillary got screwed in 2008 ... and Trump had the absolute gall to simply say what everyone was already thinking.

Pass it on.

I know....ZOMG! Maybe it wasn't PC enough and someone got offended....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: muse7
The dude has no class

Appeals to the lowest common denominator

And yet he has a huge following and is a hero to the right on ATS

He is only a "hero" to us because he sparks threads like this.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What needs to happen is a cap on campaign spending and donations needs to be instituted (overturn Citizens United). Trump ISN'T the answer to our election woes. He's actually a product of it.

Why then how EVER will the LEFT buy elections without their SACRED cows UNIONS, and PACS ?

For those of us who have READ it instead of regurgitating PROPAGANDA.

The principles articulated by the Supreme Court in the case have also been extended to for-profit corporations, labor unions and other associations.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What needs to happen is a cap on campaign spending and donations needs to be instituted (overturn Citizens United). Trump ISN'T the answer to our election woes. He's actually a product of it.

Why then how EVER will the LEFT buy elections without their SACRED cows UNIONS, and PACS ?

I don't care. You must have me confused with someone who is blinded by partisan politics or something.

For those of us who have READ it instead of regurgitating PROPAGANDA.

The principles articulated by the Supreme Court in the case have also been extended to for-profit corporations, labor unions and other associations.

en.wikipedia.org...

Awesome. It needs to go. I am neither a for-profit corporation, a labor union, nor an other association. I am a person, yet all those organizations have more of a say in politics than I do. That's bull#.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't need a classy president....I need one that gets $hit done regardless of class.

Something I can at least understand. Thanks for that

You and I will have to (hopefully politely) disagree about the kind of $hit that needs getting done. I'm a little concerned about how it gets done too

I'd wish you luck - but I so don't

:-)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't care.

I know.

I also know people don't care about THIS either.

Top 5 contributors. Citigroup,Goldman Sachs, Jp Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley

www.opensecrets.org...

Maybe the politicians, and the PEOPLE would stop selling selling themselves.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So what do you call it when a group of people like yourself are interested in banding together to pool their money and buy a political ad on the media airwaves to get their message heard?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
a reply to: HardBoiled

Uh your point? I do it all the time in the summer. Shorts and a swimsuit top on the way to the beach. Again...your point?

Edit to add: why is hardboiled derailing the thread with boobs?

Bitching about cleavage coming from someone who's avatar is a dude in his tighty whities with his junk protruding. Pot meet kettle.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

I don't need a classy president....I need one that gets $hit done regardless of class.

You and I will have to (hopefully politely) disagree about the kind of $hit that needs getting done. I'm a little concerned about how it gets done too

I care about how it gets done, but Obama has been no prize in that department either. His state department and their list of stupid gaffes has gone on and on.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardBoiled
a reply to: sosobad

Ok, you obviously got a good point there, but this piece is not about his starting up period, which his comments were about.

My original comment was he's an out of touch billionaire, that is all I'm getting at. He is not some everyday Joe looking out for the little guy.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don't think a cap on spending will do much. The candidates would simply find another way to do what they do.

Trump may be a product of past election woes, but he is very smart to use that how he has....it is working and working really well to many other's dismay.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I care about how it gets done, but Obama has been no prize in that department either. His state department and their list of stupid gaffes has gone on and on.

Although, I agree that there have been some misteps by the Obama administration on foreign policy, I would say their foreign policy is much better than Bush's. Starting a war in Iraq and alienating half the planet comes to mind. But this statement isn't about blaming Bush, it begs the question on where Trumps foreign policy desicions would be...more in line with Bush-or more inline with Obama, or more in line with Clinton(Bill) or even Reagon?

And do we really want a Billionaire businessman who's filed banktruptcy mutliptle times and had everything handed to him on a silver platter his whole life. Do we really want that guy running our country? I can't relate to him.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So what do you call it when a group of people like yourself are interested in banding together to pool their money and buy a political ad on the media airwaves to get their message heard?

A LOBBYIST!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm not a Hillary supporter either. Do your strawmans ever end?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ha...I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me. I have a family of 5 and I can't recall the last thing we all agreed on.

I don't think there is a single candidate on the trail right now that is what everyone wants, and there never will be.

Besides, life would suck if everyone agreed on everything. It would also end when the first person got someone else to agree that being dead would be better than being alive....

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't know. What should I call it?

link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm not talking about decisions. I'm talking about things like touching the Queen of England. Sending back the Winston Churchill bust. Handing over the infamous red easy button to Russia that was wrong. Things like that ...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Malynn
a reply to: HardBoiled

Uh your point? I do it all the time in the summer. Shorts and a swimsuit top on the way to the beach. Again...your point?

Edit to add: why is hardboiled derailing the thread with boobs?

Bitching about cleavage coming from someone who's avatar is a dude in his tighty whities with his junk protruding. Pot meet kettle.

He changed it mid thread in order to continue the troll posts....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I don't know. What should I call it?

They have to become things like 501(c)3 corporations like the Swift Boat Veterans and others.

No! Say it ain't so!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join