It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "Hillary got schlonged in 2008"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Tell us then Reldra, who is capable of running the country and why, in Your opinion?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Why is he going all Yiddish was he talking in front of another Jewish club lol, I bet he doesn't even know what it means...

+66 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I really hate that lying Hitlery Rotten Clinton.... I hope she gets schlonged again in 2016.

Trump is right, she is disgusting!!!

edit on 22-12-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
So the race is between Hillary and Trump, whoever wins, public looses, yet again. So why play the game?

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'm not sure how the backroom dealings and lies by other candidates don't make them classless in your mind. I'd rather listen to a classless mouth spewing words than have the classless activities driving my country deeper and deeper in debt any day of the week. So far none of his classless words have caused money to disappear from my paycheck to fund terrorists or brutal foreign governments.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

No man that uses the word 'schlonged'' in front of a public audience should ever, ever be considered for political office of any kind.

oh the horror !!!

And did you even see his hair...I mean really...hell no. Unless this man buys a nicer head piece...he shouldn't be considered for presidency.

That is check and mate for this candidate.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
not a huge fan of hillary but that does not excuse the words of donald trump. the op is right, donald trump has no business running for any political office of any kind!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

What does that have to do with the topic?

No surprise that trump can't just say she got beat, nope that would tactful and Trump has no idea what that means.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
SOURCE

Yes he did, he said it. The word might not mean much, if anything to younger people, but to people Trump's age, he knows exactly whet he meant.

The man has NO class. Everything he has said comes to this. He CANNOT function as a President. He can barely function as a human being.

From now on, if I see any threads that even hint at the fact that Trump may be a good President, I am going to ignore it. Everyone else should too.

That is hilarious.
Natural born citizen
35 years old
Can't use the word schlonged

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I believe it has everything to do with it. She obviously hates Trump and has clearly advised others on ATS to Ignore all threads regarding Trump being a good President. So my question being Who would she think is good enough then as not to get entangled into a silly argument over what he said, didn't say or how many times the man combs his hair each day. I don't care.

edit on 12/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The dude has no class

Appeals to the lowest common denominator

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

As in "she got shafted"?

I gotta say, I admire Trump for calling it like he see's it, irrespective of whether he is the right person for the Presidency, at least he is not afraid of the media.

In fact, it appears the other way around - when ever he says something that is the Main Stream Medias version of derogatory or demeaning or politically incorrect, he gets more popular.

This tells me that propaganda is failing, and truth, however delivered to the public, is winning.

It's weird for me, you see - he's a tool, but in a charismatic and undiplomatic sort of way - like Ace Ventura.

He is pissing the political establishment and MSM off, therefore he is good in my books, still I am thinking it might be time to invest in cement shares - the southern wall is getting more and more real every day.

LOL - Schlong - that's so 80's - just like his toupee'
edit on 22-12-2015 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The dude has no class

And yet he has a huge following and is a hero to the right on ATS

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The dumbing down of our country gets supported for dumbing down. We're in some crazy times.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
The dumbing down of our country gets supported for dumbing down. We're in some crazy times.

Decades of anti intellectualism has lead America to this point

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The dude has no class

I can't be bothered posting the clip of Hillarys orgasmic Tom Cruise 2.0 reaction to Qaddafi's death - that was the very epitome' of "low" and "no class".

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The same could be said for some recent presidents.

We gonna get that Obama cash!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Too late? The White House is already sullied and I would be willing to bet that it wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last.

edit on 12/22/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Neither one of them do, we can't see the emails hillary seems to have lost, what is being hidden from everyone.

Secrets are just lies, she is lying

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join