It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton emails reportedly still ‘top secret’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
With all the talk of Hilary being a shoe in, for the Democrats nomination to run for President. It seems most of ATS has forgotten Hilary still has some serious legal problems. I say serious because, some of the emails that were thought not to be top secret, have been put under closer scrutiny. It seems once again the files were top secret while they were on Hilary's private server.

I wonder how her being found guilty could effect her run for president, it would seem the evidence is there to convict her.

Is Hilary going to just sweep it under the table???

the intelligence community’s insistence that the emails were “top secret” when they passed through Clinton’s machine is likely to cause new headaches for her front-runner Democratic presidential campaign, which has long battled allegations about Clinton’s exclusive use of a “home brew” email setup throughout her tenure as secretary of State. By using a personal email address housed on a private server, her email correspondence might not have been protected by the same security standards as official government emails, critics have warned, potentially making critical secrets vulnerable to hackers.

The initial finding that the emails were “top secret” triggered an investigation by the FBI, which is still combing through Clinton’s personal server to probe possible mishandling of classified information.

source

Still combing through her servers sounds interesting; it makes me wonder does Obama or the Dems have leverage over FBI, or do the Republicans? If Obama has leverage will he use it to help Hilary? If the Republicans have leverage on the FBI, we know FBI will be thorough in their investigations of Hilary.

Will anything stick to Hilary Teflon Clinton???

edit on 22-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Our leaders are mealy mouthed cowards.

The slimed the good General for much less. Remember Betrayus ?

If she is not charged laws do not apply equally in our Country.

I'm sure Obama would pardon her.

Pathetic

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I wonder how her being found guilty could effect her run for president

Anyone that pulled the same s*** would've been put in jail. She's a disgrace.

And still the front runner.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I agree. It seems most people nowadays have an attention span of no more than a few mths to a year in regards to things like these, as much as people have forgotten 'who employs' these self serving ### in power which is The People. How to reverse the ill effects of what has been done is going to take someone really honest, moral and dedicated to The People and Country.

It's hard to say if or when that will ever take place.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

I wonder how her being found guilty could effect her run for president

Anyone that pulled the same s*** would've been put in jail. She's a disgrace.

And still the front runner.

The woman will never win a National Election.

Her claim to fame was she was cheated on.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You underestimate the intelligence of the average American voter.
edit on 22-12-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I remember from back when Bill had just gotten elected, back then Hilary was being questioned about the white water real estate scandal.

edit on 22-12-2015 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Her track record isn't too good ..

edit on 12/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
DNC can't control the national election like they can the Democratic nominee.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

One can't be cheated on when one gives permission to 'said' cheater

Hence, she was 'permissioned' on

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Her track record is terrible. But we must take into consideration, as mentioned on another thread "Billery could have ISIS tattooed on her forhead, and she would still have her following"... sadly...

She will not win.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

The only thing HIllary has is that the establishment is more afraid of Bernie than her.

Hell they could run John Kerry and he would probably win over Clinton or Bernie for that matter. I suppose it also helps that the chair of the DNC is Clinton's former campaign chair person.

Then again, that's Hillary's specialty, creating the conditions so that people owe her favors, and her subsequently taking advantage of them.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Then again, that's Hillary's specialty, creating the conditions so that people owe her favors, and her subsequently taking advantage of them.

Or she has dirt on them.
Being the wife of a cheating President probably has benefits if that husband has access to FBI, CIA, NSA, etc files.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Which is why they are probably waiting until after the election to charge her and take her to trial.
They know that if she is found guilty before the election Obama will pardon her.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Honestly?

I think Bill is less corrupt than Hillary is.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: butcherguy

Honestly?

I think Bill is less corrupt than Hillary is.

~Tenth

I think you are right, but she was aware of his indiscretions before he was elected POTUS and could have, if she wanted, ruined his Presidency in the first term. That makes her a woman with appreciable power.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

With all the talk of Hilary being a shoe in, for the Democrats nomination to run for President. It seems most of ATS has forgotten Hilary still has some serious legal problems

Oh we haven't forgot.

It's the fact of the sheer HATRED Democrats have for the right(Trump). They IGNORE it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This really isn't anything new. They have been combing through the server for some time now and have been trying to find the goods on her, but have failed to find anything that is worthy of formal charges.

Last month, Politico reported that intelligence officials had downgraded the classification of both of those emails. However, new reports claim that officials believe both emails were “top secret” when they were received on Clinton’s machine, even though one of the emails has since been downgraded to “secret.”

These articles are very disingenuous. They make you believe they finally found emails to use against her, then they admit they were useless, but "new reports" suggest something else.

What reports? Where is the source for that claim?

Without proper sourcing for these claims we should consider this Right-Wing clickbait.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

hah That visual of her forehead tattooed is making me see some crazy cartoon images in my head again.

I can't see her winning either.

new topics

top topics

join